Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just rediculous

+10
Red-X
Aardvark
Camus
Dray The Fingerless
Ptolemy
Aragorn
Aleksi U
Aureus
Beaner
soran
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

this is just rediculous - Page 2 Empty Re: this is just rediculous

Post by soran Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:13 am

dray, its starting to get obvious you have a problem with me, and frankly if you do, idc. if you got some grudge or some hate w/e pm me or tell me straight up. i cant stand people who have grudges and never even confront the person about it.
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaner Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:54 am

Wow, y'all need to lighten up! Soran jeez man, calmado! Oh and RSG, seriously dude?
Beaner
Beaner

+Light/-Dark : -7

Experience Points : 6345

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:59 am

soran wrote:dray, its starting to get obvious you have a problem with me, and frankly if you do, idc. if you got some grudge or some hate w/e pm me or tell me straight up. i cant stand people who have grudges and never even confront the person about it.

xD. grudge.... youre not that important soran. just because i troll you, doesnt make you special. not my fault you make it easy!
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26939
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:arrogance? no, i didnt even comment on your mistake, i just luled at the fact you CARED for wat people were saying. Dunno why RsG quoted me,
i just quoted everyone, so what your saying is your not the nazi officer who kills the jews. Just the adviser who enjoys watching? (yes i just compared this to the holocaust) wanna try 9/11?
rsG
rsG

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 6000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:17 pm

lock this shit.
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13348
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:18 pm

this is just rediculous - Page 2 943163435d1238314935t-inb4lock-post-inb4lock-associated-gifs-here-ibtl-crocodile
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16918
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:00 pm

rsG wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote:arrogance? no, i didnt even comment on your mistake, i just luled at the fact you CARED for wat people were saying. Dunno why RsG quoted me,
i just quoted everyone, so what your saying is your not the nazi officer who kills the jews. Just the adviser who enjoys watching? (yes i just compared this to the holocaust) wanna try 9/11?

if youre on a roll, sure, but your comparison is wrong, because i have nothing to do with what they did to him, the fact is he overreacted and i always laugh at raging on the internet, even when its myself. it could of been one person telling him, and him raging and i would of done the same. You just answered cause you saw many bully one anyway so....
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:49 pm

HA! raging lol no, i dint rage and i dont believe ive ever raged over the internet yet O_o i was annoyed but deff not raged
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
rsG wrote:

if youre on a roll, sure, but your comparison is wrong, because i have nothing to do with what they did to him, the fact is he overreacted and i always laugh at raging on the internet, even when its myself. it could of been one person telling him, and him raging and i would of done the same. You just answered cause you saw many bully one anyway so....
so your just a christian polish citizen (who has the correct papers) who just managed to walk by an ally way were a bunch of nazi's were killing a jew. And witnessed it, but laughed loud enough for the nazis to hear, and the dying jew to react too?

lol this is becoming a bit to much for me
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Sqrl wrote:lock this shit.
i feel like your "shadow death."(no offense) I only see you in topics when you think something wrong has happened. like when you had my topic moved to rancor pit, even tho where i posted it said anything goes, as long as no rules are broken. (which none where) and like this topic which most likely will be locked because someone could possible be offended or hurt. Or someone(me) is just being annoying and borderline flaming i guess.(if you interpret me that way.) but usually i try to have a point sprinkled on top.
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaner Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:39 pm

See rsG no one was bullying anyone. I corrected Soran for the heck of it.. I was bored, and found it amusing. Everyone else just kinda posted "laughing" in a sense. You're the one that got offended by that.
Beaner
Beaner

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:43 pm

not really offended, just sick of watching people gang up on one person.(because its the cool thing to do) if i cared about being right i would of never said anything.
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaner Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:48 pm

It isn't the cool thing to do. I just find it sad that people think its okay and "the cool thing to do" to murder the English language and not care about it. It isn't hard to spell and even easier than that to use a spell checker.
Beaner
Beaner

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Beaner wrote:It isn't the cool thing to do. I just find it sad that people think its okay and "the cool thing to do" to murder the English language and not care about it. It isn't hard to spell and even easier than that to use a spell checker.
What a Face
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:47 pm

rsG wrote:not really offended, just sick of watching people gang up on one person.(because its the cool thing to do) if i cared about being right i would of never said anything.

welcome to the Internet. youre fighting a losing cause. notice that if he had ignored the comments, he would win. he raged, he loses. thats how it works around the interwebz.

Now i want to hear a whole story about Al Gore and the commercialization of the military network now known as the interwebz.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
rsG wrote:not really offended, just sick of watching people gang up on one person.(because its the cool thing to do) if i cared about being right i would of never said anything.

welcome to the Internet. youre fighting a losing cause. notice that if he had ignored the comments, he would win. he raged, he loses. thats how it works around the interwebz.

Now i want to hear a whole story about Al Gore and the commercialization of the military network now known as the interwebz.
The government shared the interwebz with communications companys like verison and at&t to allow the public to use it, slowly these company brought expanded the original design to what we have today. A crappy internet compared to the communist(china)
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:20 am

rsG wrote:
i feel like your "shadow death."(no offense) I only see you in topics when you think something wrong has happened. like when you had my topic moved to rancor pit, even tho where i posted it said anything goes, as long as no rules are broken. (which none where) and like this topic which most likely will be locked because someone could possible be offended or hurt. Or someone(me) is just being annoying and borderline flaming i guess.(if you interpret me that way.) but usually i try to have a point sprinkled on top.

Just call me your paranoid nazi sqrl and we'll consider ourselves even. Razz
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:56 am

Sqrl wrote:
rsG wrote:

hahaha sounds good bounce youd make a good forum enforcer
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:58 am

rsG wrote:
Sqrl wrote:
rsG wrote:

hahaha sounds good bounce youd make a good forum enforcer

Don't Kid Yourself Now.
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum