Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best and worst mind altering substances

+17
DMaleqor777
CaptainSpanish
Dray The Fingerless
Deadly Assassin
Champion
Angelus
Thing
Sqrl
Ptolemy
Red-X
SouLCasT
DragoonTelos
Sinusoidal
soran
Nihil
Spidey
rsG
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Best and worst mind altering substances  - Page 1 Empty Re: Best and worst mind altering substances

Post by DragoonTelos Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:41 pm

I'll not lie..ive done alot of drug's when i was younger, minus Heroin and Crack.
DragoonTelos
DragoonTelos

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 4898

Back to top Go down

Best and worst mind altering substances  - Page 1 Empty Re: Best and worst mind altering substances

Post by rsG Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:39 pm

SouLCasT wrote:Actually from what I know, cigarettes are bad mostly because of the paper, not the actual thing in it..
tobacco.... thats the scariest thing ive ever heard of. They put rat poison into the cigarettes, rocket fuel, and thousands of other chemicals. Just look it up. The paper is probably the healthiest part of the cigarette. Even the filters in them have pig blood or intestines or some shit like that. The nicotine addiction is the most dangerous part about them. they could make the cigarettes taste like pig shit and cat shit mixed and people wouldnt care, because the nicotine addiction overpowers senses. Its also something white man stole from the native americans after they REmoved them..... I mean MOVED them!!
rsG
rsG

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5978

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:40 pm

DragoonTelos wrote:Ive think the worst type of mind altering drug is - Ketamine or Crack (Cocaine)

The Best - Mushroom's and Weed.
Mushrroms are so bad for you.... your actually poisoning yourself to trip. Lsd is a million times safer then shrooms.
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:03 pm

rsG wrote:
soran wrote:any type of smoke in your lunges are bad
do you think like sniffing glue or spray paint is more healthy then smoke in the lungs?

naw sniffin shit like that goes straight to your brain and burns a whole in it pretty much and destroys your sinuses. people will do anything for a high XD
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12021

Back to top Go down

Post by SouLCasT Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Dude..tobacco is not made out of rat poison and rocket fuel...

And filters aren't made from pig intestines..Where the crap did you hear that?
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

+Light/-Dark : 7

Experience Points : 6842

Back to top Go down

Post by DragoonTelos Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Tobacco's got a shit load of chemical's in it - Check >> http://www.uri.edu/personal/avye5598/ingredents.html

Never heard about filters being made from Pig Intestines? :/
DragoonTelos
DragoonTelos

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 4898

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:41 pm

tobacco itself no....but when you buy a pack in the store it has alot of extra shit in them
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21130
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:42 pm

I think NyQuil is the best stuff eva!!!
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15831
Comments : Best and worst mind altering substances  - Page 1 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:45 pm

rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:47 pm

This isn't in the rancor pit why? Razz
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13326
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Spidey wrote:tobacco itself no....but when you buy a pack in the store it has alot of extra shit in them
even the all natural tobacco have added chemicals in them and still cause nicotine addiction( not because of the chemicals, but because its a natural occurrence when smoking tobacco) Theres a basic list of chemicals, company's and producers dont not have to reveal when making products.
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:09 am

RsG, LSD fucks your brain up big time.

random flashbacks, no thanks. I'm not gonna lie though, it would be awesome to feel that sensation.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17641
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:43 am

thing944 wrote:RsG, LSD fucks your brain up big time.

random flashbacks, no thanks. I'm not gonna lie though, it would be awesome to feel that sensation.
ive never had any acid flashbacks. In general, if you have a bad experience, it will haunt you. If you have a good one, you usually forget it. The idea, that randomly youll have an instance were you feel like your on acid again or see something you saw in your trip, its not life altering, and blown way out of proportion. Acid is physically safer then coffee, cigarettes, advil etc. You cant overdose on it, and depending the strain ( some strains have been known to make people a little fishy) its usually has positive effects on people. The only thing i would say that is any real risk, is figuring something out about yourself that you dont want to findout. I believe its a major path to enlightenment, the ability it gives the brain is unbelievable. Not everything is for everyone, so i wouldnt say its beneficial to everyone, because its not. But i remember sitting in school learning how people who take acid jump out windows, stab themselves in the eyes with pens because their so crazy. Im not saying it never happen, but its easy to scare little kids with storys like that.
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:48 am

moved to the pit
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:45 pm

i took acid on my day off once, but then i got called into work for the next day, so i tried to go to bed at mindnight, i kept having visions of nazis and shit, i thought i was stuck in the 3rd reich and being brainwashed, then i woke up at 4 AM sweating and twitching (ive been twitching the whole night, so bad in fact my neck was stiff as a board)

so i just sat there letting the acid wash out of me, smoking a bowl to the bourne identity, then fell asleep for like 3 hours

i would def do acid again tho i would just wait till i had a day off and no work, cause that shit will keep u going for like 10 hours
Angelus
Angelus

Experience Points : 5402

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Bad trips on acid are inevitable if you take it consistently. You WILL get one eventually.

rsg dont tell me you are one of those guys who believe flouride in the water makes you brain damaged etc
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17159
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:35 pm

i took acid once... and it was the type thats on paper... a few of my friends got 7 hits... the 3 of them got 2... and i got the one that was left that everyone held onto to cut thiers off... didn't bother me much at the time... i hadn't put any money into it... but once in a while i will still see "trails" even tho i did not trip that night... my tum tum felt a bit queasy, and i couldn't sleep for a while... but i didn't see anything... kinda sucks... i always wanted to experience it once... oh well Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Champion wrote:Bad trips on acid are inevitable if you take it consistently. You WILL get one eventually.

rsg dont tell me you are one of those guys who believe flouride in the water makes you brain damaged etc
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/government-reduce-fluoride-levels-drinking-water-because-too-much-fluoride-can-cause-health-

why are they lowering the amounts of fluoride in water then? i dont know if it causes brain damage. i just know i dont want chemicals added in my water to protect my health. Its not the governments job to make sure my teeth dont decay.
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Ptolemy wrote:I think NyQuil is the best stuff eva!!!

Best and worst mind altering substances  - Page 1 987374
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

+Light/-Dark : -25

Experience Points : 7377

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:09 pm

rsG wrote:
Champion wrote:Bad trips on acid are inevitable if you take it consistently. You WILL get one eventually.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/government-reduce-fluoride-levels-drinking-water-because-too-much-fluoride-can-cause-health-

why are they lowering the amounts of fluoride in water then? i dont know if it causes brain damage. i just know i dont want chemicals added in my water to protect my health. Its not the governments job to make sure my teeth dont decay.

Fluoride is a natural substance. its as pure as it gets. those chemicals are to avoid you getting DEATH from all that water circulating in PIPES for MILES and sometimes DAYS. and this is just ONE consequence of having artificially distributed water and pollution. it IS the governments job to make sure your teeth dont decay, since health treatment and safety is one of their original and primary jobs.

also, 90% of these suspicions of sth in society giving disease and being bad for you are utter bullshit and or exagerattion.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26917
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:44 pm

what do you guys think of the Marijuana knockoff? Salvia? =o
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13326
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:17 pm

I'd say it's a tie between Crystal meth, ecstasy, PCP, heroin, and crack

Heroin can stop your heart, crack is incredibly addictive, PCP is ..., ecstasy shrivels your brain, and crystal meth is crystal meth.

Weed is okies, but I don't care for it. I tried to watch inception on wed while high at a friend's loft, awe-inspiring...

CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 7200

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:23 pm

I guess you believe in Chemtrails too rsg
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17159
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Champion wrote:I guess you believe in Chemtrails too rsg
your right, agent orange was a myth
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
rsG wrote:

Fluoride is a natural substance. its as pure as it gets. those chemicals are to avoid you getting DEATH from all that water circulating in PIPES for MILES and sometimes DAYS. and this is just ONE consequence of having artificially distributed water and pollution. it IS the governments job to make sure your teeth dont decay, since health treatment and safety is one of their original and primary jobs.

also, 90% of these suspicions of sth in society giving disease and being bad for you are utter bullshit and or exagerattion.
maybe in a communist country like Portugal. Here in 'merica we have little something called freedom.... freedom from government run healthcare.
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next