Husband Confronts Abortion Protesters.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband Confronts Abortion Protesters.

Post by Thing on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:07 am

I bet they feel like assholes.

SGT Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band fan | DTT | I didn't say I pirated, but let's just say it's awesome.

Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark: 143

Experience Points: 14195
Comments: A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband Confronts Abortion Protesters.

Post by Dray The Fingerless on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:20 am

As a personal opinion, i am against abortion, exceptional to certain situations. But i do agree with this guy. This kind of propaganda on a matter that is, ultimately, a personal matter, is derrogatory AND trully helps no one.

"Life and power should be logarithmic"

Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark: 265

Experience Points: 23474
Comments: FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:22 am

I will find him and shake his hand

Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark: 34

Experience Points: 13442
Comments: Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:56 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:As a personal opinion, i am against abortion, exceptional to certain situations. But i do agree with this guy. This kind of propaganda on a matter that is, ultimately, a personal matter, is derrogatory AND trully helps no one.

Sums up my opinion, except I am against abortion in all situations except for one like this, where the baby will be severely deformed with no cure.

And what the fuck is up with people and the "you angry" thing? Like telling someone they are mad is an insult? Sometimes you SHOULD be mad and righteously so.

Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark: 415

Experience Points: 13716
Comments: Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:37 am

If you can't feel, you can't breath, you can't think then you wouldn't know the difference between life and death. You can't remember anything as a fetus for a reason, you aren't what we would call "alive" then. Just a conglomerate of cells. I have no problem with abortion, it might not be right for some people, but for other people it is right. Otherwise, again, you are controlling their sexual privacy and health, and their bodies.

Nihil

+Light/-Dark: -912

Experience Points: 8794
Comments: http://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:42 am

move over General Larry Platt... i have a new hero and its this guy

thanks to disturbed for this sig Smile
[quote="Master CoG"]Rep'd I just woke my whole family up at 2am for laughing so hard[/quote]
R.I.P. Mia I miss you Sad

time until giw

star wars book im currently "reading" - Jedi trials

Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark: 86

Experience Points: 17687
Comments: So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:09 am

Nihil wrote:If you can't feel, you can't breath, you can't think then you wouldn't know the difference between life and death. You can't remember anything as a fetus for a reason, you aren't what we would call "alive" then. Just a conglomerate of cells. I have no problem with abortion, it might not be right for some people, but for other people it is right. Otherwise, again, you are controlling their sexual privacy and health, and their bodies.

Who the fuck are you to assume what is life and what is not life? Life in its most basic form is a strand of DNA. It tells our entire being what to look like, and even dictates a lot of our personality. Each unique code carries with it a hope and dream, and to stamp that out before it even has a chance is brutal and senseless. I wonder what this world would be had Einstein, or Newton been aborted. Shame on you callous fuckers. Thank god I was not aborted.

Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark: 415

Experience Points: 13716
Comments: Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Well, what if Hitler and Stalin were aborted?

The world could be a much better place.

SGT Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band fan | DTT | I didn't say I pirated, but let's just say it's awesome.

Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark: 143

Experience Points: 14195
Comments: A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:42 pm

this is why i do not post in these threads. Passions are inflamed and nothing good ever comes from getting this angry...

there is a reason we are all here. no child is conceived just to be aborted. i do not care how they look, they deserve to feel the love of their mother.

This comes from a man whose wife had many miscarriages before we were blessed with our son. i wish i had the chance to hold each and every one of them.

Life is hard... Its even harder when you are stupid...
John Wayne

Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark: 95

Experience Points: 12382
Comments:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:05 pm

thing944 wrote:Well, what if Hitler and Stalin were aborted?

The world could be a much better place.

You must consider if Hilter and Stalin were a product of genes, environment, or both. If their actions were strictly due to their genes then yes aborting them would have helped. If their actions were strictly due to their environment then aborting them would just mean another dictator with a different name would have taken their role. but, as has been proven many times, a person is a product of both, two people with the same genes will develop differently if placed in different environments. At the same time two people with different genes, but living in the same environment will develop differently. So you can't actually suppose aborting either one would have helped the world, Germany at the time was suffering post World War 1 demands, they felt the imposed restrictions unfair so it was only a matter of time until they rebeled. At the same time without Hitler it might have been directed more generally, rather then specifically and might have been slightly better. No way to know in the end, so that particular argument is invalid.

Anyway, as I've stated before, I'm against abortion except in one case, and that is when the pregnant woman was raped. Even with disabilities people can contribute, some very influential people have had severe disabilities.

Thanks to Dr.Rabbit for the epic sig ^.^

Current rank:

Previous ranks:

Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark: -194

Experience Points: 23542
Comments: Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum