Dr. Dray's Office

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Aureus on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:51 am

Bastun seems pretty outgoing here, meaning he can take his personality on these forums into RL and become more outgoing like urs truly Razz

_________________
“Beware the barrenness of a busy life.”
~ Socrates





avatar
Aureus
Dark Council

Join date : 2010-01-22
+Light/-Dark : 34
Posts : 6805

Experience Points : 14543
Location : Eating a Dead Mau5
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Dray The Fingerless on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:22 am

Aragorn wrote:
Aureus wrote:I didn't say he was. I just meant conform a bit. It never hurts to try to blend a lil. Ofc dont giv ur personality up, but try to mold it to fit in with ur surroundings.

You don't understand an introvert at all. Introverts don't blend in at all, it's against their nature. You're asking an introvert to become more extroverted and it doesn't work that way...

I used to be severely introverted, wich is a situation that comes from various reasons(i call it situation, because humans are inherently social beings). An introvert can become more social. Sometimes it doesnt work that way, and sometimes it does. However, if he comes out, he has to come out on his own terms and pace.

_________________

"Life and power should be logarithmic"

avatar
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : 265
Posts : 10355

Experience Points : 24564
Location : your FACE is a location.
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Red-X on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:55 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Aureus wrote:I didn't say he was. I just meant conform a bit. It never hurts to try to blend a lil. Ofc dont giv ur personality up, but try to mold it to fit in with ur surroundings.

You don't understand an introvert at all. Introverts don't blend in at all, it's against their nature. You're asking an introvert to become more extroverted and it doesn't work that way...

I used to be severely introverted, wich is a situation that comes from various reasons(i call it situation, because humans are inherently social beings). An introvert can become more social. Sometimes it doesnt work that way, and sometimes it does. However, if he comes out, he has to come out on his own terms and pace.

bingoz

_________________
"To be a Sith is to taste Freedom and to know Victory..."


dandaman7 wrote:Yea, you see it on the news all the time: 'Guy gets mugged for Jedi Order symbol by possible Sith'
avatar
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Join date : 2010-07-26
+Light/-Dark : -47
Posts : 3732

Experience Points : 10064
Location : in meh head :D
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Aragorn on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Aureus wrote:Bastun seems pretty outgoing here, meaning he can take his personality on these forums into RL and become more outgoing like urs truly Razz

It's not unusual for other people to take on different personalities with people they know they will never meet in real life. I'm more outgoing on here than I am in real life and I'm introvert. Not quite like Bast, but I am and you see me acting differently. It's another sense of self, basically.

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Aureus wrote:I didn't say he was. I just meant conform a bit. It never hurts to try to blend a lil. Ofc dont giv ur personality up, but try to mold it to fit in with ur surroundings.

You don't understand an introvert at all. Introverts don't blend in at all, it's against their nature. You're asking an introvert to become more extroverted and it doesn't work that way...

I used to be severely introverted, wich is a situation that comes from various reasons(i call it situation, because humans are inherently social beings). An introvert can become more social. Sometimes it doesnt work that way, and sometimes it does. However, if he comes out, he has to come out on his own terms and pace.

Yeah, it would have to be on his terms and pace but I don't see it happening right now. He's too introverted.

_________________

~Current rank~




~Previous ranks~



avatar
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : -79
Posts : 3282

Experience Points : 9663
Location : a book pertaining to some academic subject
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Dray The Fingerless on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:04 pm

I disagree. I think he is a 'social bomb'(within his own social circles) waiting to happen. He has an extremely fast and colored mind, and speaks his mind alot in here, wich if influenced in IRL, could chain react him to be more social.

_________________

"Life and power should be logarithmic"

avatar
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : 265
Posts : 10355

Experience Points : 24564
Location : your FACE is a location.
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Aragorn on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:40 pm

I see your point. He could be, yes but you're basing it off how he acts here. People act differently on the internet than in real life for a reason. It can transfer over, yes but it's not a common thing. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, I'm just saying it's not likely.

_________________

~Current rank~




~Previous ranks~



avatar
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : -79
Posts : 3282

Experience Points : 9663
Location : a book pertaining to some academic subject
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Dray The Fingerless on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Im saying that what he is, flushes out in here, and it can can flush out in IRL too. Here its brain dead easy, in real life it takea bit more, but is more than possible.

_________________

"Life and power should be logarithmic"

avatar
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : 265
Posts : 10355

Experience Points : 24564
Location : your FACE is a location.
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Thing on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:56 pm

"It happened with me.

I'm a cool kid now thanks to JvS Cool"
- Quote from a real customer.


New insta-cool JvS brand confidence. Buy it, bitch, or be forever lame

_________________


SGT Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band fan | DTT | I didn't say I pirated, but let's just say it's awesome.
avatar
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Join date : 2009-10-22
+Light/-Dark : 143
Posts : 6858

Experience Points : 15285
Location : New York
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume




Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Aragorn on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:Im saying that what he is, flushes out in here, and it can can flush out in IRL too. Here its brain dead easy, in real life it takea bit more, but is more than possible.

Agreed.

_________________

~Current rank~




~Previous ranks~



avatar
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : -79
Posts : 3282

Experience Points : 9663
Location : a book pertaining to some academic subject
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by BaStUn on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Don't mind this anymore >_> I speak my mind wherever I am, in school, on the streets, at home, noone can stop me from voicing my opinion and stating what I think.
Oh and CoG, you could stop giving me more reasons to hate you. kkthnxbye
avatar
BaStUn

Join date : 2009-12-27
+Light/-Dark : 1
Posts : 1318

Experience Points : 5348
Location : Bulgaria, Varna

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Aureus on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Only giving advice, sweety
BaStUn wrote:I speak my mind wherever I am, in school, on the streets, at home, noone can stop me from voicing my opinion and stating what I think.

_________________
“Beware the barrenness of a busy life.”
~ Socrates





avatar
Aureus
Dark Council

Join date : 2010-01-22
+Light/-Dark : 34
Posts : 6805

Experience Points : 14543
Location : Eating a Dead Mau5
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by BaStUn on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:21 pm


Aureus wrote:Only giving advice, sweety
Your advice is not needed by me. Well, at least not anymore.

As a normal civil citizen I have the right to speak my mind and I do it. I confront other people (even sometimes the bullies) and I do not fear them. It's just fucking annoying.

Maybe another reason to be an introvert is the supression I'm under.
That's because my neighbourhood is right next to the gypise's neighbourhood (if you can call it neighbourhood). I've been robbed twice by them. Coming in fron of me, a whole bunch of them, etc.

First time it was a shock.

Second time I was prepared- I could run away or fight. But there was a little problem. There was a friend of mine with a broken arm. I would most likely choose run away, which meant to leave him with them. I won't do such a thing.. At least while I'm a human. I have honor and I respect it.

But that's for a different topic.

I'm pretty sure CoG, that you will never understand the "weird" people and the introverts. Maybe neither the sensitive. But if you were borned an introvert, you would understand it. I'm sure.

Even if I am an introvert, I am not different then the extroverts. I have nearly the same interests. I also enjoy music (that shocked some people though) and I stand for my rights (even more than the extroverts cause most of them don't even bother to think about their rights, all they do is have fun and bully other people).

I think the most important thingsin life are to stand for your rights and fight for your dreams, no matter of your character, it doesn't mean anything about your inside.

I'm out.


Last edited by BaStUn on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
BaStUn

Join date : 2009-12-27
+Light/-Dark : 1
Posts : 1318

Experience Points : 5348
Location : Bulgaria, Varna

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Red-X on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:32 pm

BaStUn wrote:Your advice is not needed by me. Well, at least not anymore.

As a normal civil citizen I have the right to speak my mind and I do it. I confront other people (even sometimes the bullies) and I do not fear them. It's just fucking annoying.

Maybe another reason to be an introvert is the supression I'm under.
That's because my neighbourhood is right next to the gypise's neighbourhood (if you can call it neighbourhood). I've been robbed twice by them. Coming in fron of me, a whole bunch of them, etc.

First time it was a shock.

Second time I was prepared- I could run away or fight. But there was a little problem. There was a friend of mine with a broken arm. I would most likely choose run away, which meant to leave him with them. I won't do such a thing.. At least while I'm a human. I have honor and I respect it.

But that's for a different topic.

I'm pretty sure CoG, that you will never understand the "weird" people and the introverts. Maybe neither the sensitive. But if you were borned an introvert, you would understand it. I'm sure.

Even if I am an introvert, I am not different then the extroverts. I have nearly the same interests. I also enjoy music (that shocked some people though) and I stand for my rights (even more than the extroverts cause most of them don't even bother to think about their rights, all they do is have fun and bully other people).

I think the most important thingsin life are to stand for your rights and fight for your dreams, no matter of your character, it doesn't mean anything about your inside.

I'm out.

wait, so all this help we just gave you was for nothing......... 'Awsome.'

_________________
"To be a Sith is to taste Freedom and to know Victory..."


dandaman7 wrote:Yea, you see it on the news all the time: 'Guy gets mugged for Jedi Order symbol by possible Sith'
avatar
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Join date : 2010-07-26
+Light/-Dark : -47
Posts : 3732

Experience Points : 10064
Location : in meh head :D
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by BaStUn on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:36 pm

can't understand why did you decided that, neither how
PS: OH! I understood. the first sentence was directed at CoG, my bad
PPS: Edited with quoting CoG
avatar
BaStUn

Join date : 2009-12-27
+Light/-Dark : 1
Posts : 1318

Experience Points : 5348
Location : Bulgaria, Varna

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Aureus on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:17 pm

I can't say I do understand; but that's for a different place and time.

Glad u made up ur mind

_________________
“Beware the barrenness of a busy life.”
~ Socrates





avatar
Aureus
Dark Council

Join date : 2010-01-22
+Light/-Dark : 34
Posts : 6805

Experience Points : 14543
Location : Eating a Dead Mau5
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by The Exile on Mon May 21, 2012 4:37 am

Ma hair grows up 2 fast T_T

_________________













Dray The Fingerless wrote:i dont need fingers to kick yo ass thou


Champion wrote:Thats true you only need a foot
avatar
The Exile
Senator

Join date : 2011-08-15
+Light/-Dark : 5
Posts : 583

Experience Points : 3507
Location : Probably in this dimension

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Dray The Fingerless on Mon May 21, 2012 11:25 am

mine doesnt grow enough. well my head hair at least...my body hair grows well enough.

theres women who like hair and women who dont. youll find someone who likes you for that.

_________________

"Life and power should be logarithmic"

avatar
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : 265
Posts : 10355

Experience Points : 24564
Location : your FACE is a location.
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by The Exile on Mon May 21, 2012 5:30 pm

good to know Neutral

_________________













Dray The Fingerless wrote:i dont need fingers to kick yo ass thou


Champion wrote:Thats true you only need a foot
avatar
The Exile
Senator

Join date : 2011-08-15
+Light/-Dark : 5
Posts : 583

Experience Points : 3507
Location : Probably in this dimension

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by The Exile on Wed May 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Btw, I need to know a good and easy way to remember things (like definitions, names, numbers, etc)

_________________













Dray The Fingerless wrote:i dont need fingers to kick yo ass thou


Champion wrote:Thats true you only need a foot
avatar
The Exile
Senator

Join date : 2011-08-15
+Light/-Dark : 5
Posts : 583

Experience Points : 3507
Location : Probably in this dimension

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Dray The Fingerless on Thu May 24, 2012 8:50 am

Try mnemonics. Also associating those things to other things that you do remember.

_________________

"Life and power should be logarithmic"

avatar
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : 265
Posts : 10355

Experience Points : 24564
Location : your FACE is a location.
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by The Exile on Thu May 24, 2012 10:07 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:Try mnemonics. Also associating those things to other things that you do remember.

Like common stuff (cars, buildings, books) or things like my birthday, first day at school, etc?

_________________













Dray The Fingerless wrote:i dont need fingers to kick yo ass thou


Champion wrote:Thats true you only need a foot
avatar
The Exile
Senator

Join date : 2011-08-15
+Light/-Dark : 5
Posts : 583

Experience Points : 3507
Location : Probably in this dimension

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Aardvark on Thu May 24, 2012 10:19 am

Things specific to you, things you identify personally with because you're less likely to forget those. For instance part of my phone number is a 35, my mother was 35 when I was born, so I associate them.

_________________

Thanks to Dr.Rabbit for the epic sig ^.^

Current rank:




Previous ranks:












avatar
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : -194
Posts : 8522

Experience Points : 24632
Location : Maryland, U.S.A.
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by The Exile on Thu May 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Lol worked, I almost get the max qualification at my math exam today Very Happy Very Happy ty vm

_________________













Dray The Fingerless wrote:i dont need fingers to kick yo ass thou


Champion wrote:Thats true you only need a foot
avatar
The Exile
Senator

Join date : 2011-08-15
+Light/-Dark : 5
Posts : 583

Experience Points : 3507
Location : Probably in this dimension

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Dray The Fingerless on Thu May 24, 2012 6:34 pm

mathematics is not a memorization science. unless you mean youre memorizing formulas...(PSSSS, YOURE DOING IT WRONG)

_________________

"Life and power should be logarithmic"

avatar
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : 265
Posts : 10355

Experience Points : 24564
Location : your FACE is a location.
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by The Exile on Thu May 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:youre memorizing formulas

The test was only some questions about definitions, formulas, etc, didn't had to do any math operations

_________________













Dray The Fingerless wrote:i dont need fingers to kick yo ass thou


Champion wrote:Thats true you only need a foot
avatar
The Exile
Senator

Join date : 2011-08-15
+Light/-Dark : 5
Posts : 583

Experience Points : 3507
Location : Probably in this dimension

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum