Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreward to the story and story setting

Go down

Foreward to the story and story setting Empty Foreward to the story and story setting

Post by Champion Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Complete and utter silence. Such a rare gift in such a massive noisy galaxy. His ears felt totally at ease and he allowed himself to sink deep into the force. Strange. He felt as if the peace of the force was slightly disturbed against the complete silence of the chamber he was in. Rubbing his nose he looked up and he squinted slightly in murky darkness. Small runes in the ceiling.. a soft footstep. Diagandar spun around, and there, across the room having entered undetected a dark figure stood. A soft draping hood covering part of his face, it could not disguise him from the Battlemaster. Master Diagandars mouth came to life, and his throat slightly scratchy from not speaking for a long time began to speak.

"You... How?"
"You should have known Dia.. GANdar.. that this was going to happen. I mean do you really think the Jedi could just abuse their power at will as they have for over one hundred years and they would get away with it? No my old friend.. this time, this time we will make sure that true peace without corruption is achieved, something the Jedi cold never obtain since they never had the foresight to realize that only through complete control can an entire galaxy be ruled."
"Listen to your words my old friend.." Diagandar tensed up and attempted to use the force to enter his mind and convey peace.
"Silence." The man drew something in the darkness from his belt.
"I have hard time believing this. Is this some sort of joke? I sense anger in you and for what reason? I do not understand..."
"I could tell you all that you see, but if in the slightest chance you somehow survive this encounter then I could not have you running about ruining our plans.."
Our plans? Then it is true, the Sith have returned once again.. I knew I sensed something here. You must be the new Dark Lord or his apprentice. I will bring you to justice is that is true!

The dark figure stood in silence not answering, the silence now becoming eerie as the only sound to be heard was their breathing and their hearts beating.

"If that is the way you will have it, then you will see what it is to face the Battlemaster." Diagandar said as his saber hisses to life as its soft orange glow fills the chamber, a few floating wisps of silk from cave insects sizzle off like lit fuze's as the beam moves.

The dark figure takes a step forward and Diagandar faintly sees a smile spreading across his face.

"I have waited for this moment.. a long... long... time my... old friend.." his eyes flare red in hatred and with a sharp crack a brilliant red glow emits from the saber beam humming to life.

Diagander closes his eyes for a moment to draw force power, the feeling of uneasiness in the force still there, as if the force was trying to tell him something but it was being smothered. Suddenly, right behind him Diagandar hears another sharp cracking sound and a hand on his shoulder. With tremendous force speed, before Diagandar could even turn around or move, the red saber penetrates his back and exits his chest, giving him a full view of the blade which entered from behind.

The original man begins to laugh in victory, Diagandar filled with dying rage, takes his own saber and ramming it through his own stomach in an upward motion, it exits his back and enters the man standing behind him, who screams in pain and falls to the ground, his crimson saber turning off as he falls. Diagandar screams as he turns off his saber and in one quick motion throws it at his nemesis, igniting it in mid flight. Almost caught off guard, he raises his hand just in time to deflect the blade, sending it crashing into the wall, leaving smoldering trails where it hits before turning off. In total agony, Diagandar falls to the floor.

"Good night.. my old friend.."

This story is based in 512 ABY. It has been hundreds of years since Luke restored the New Republic to power, and the Jedi are thriving. Many new force sensitive people are coming forward yearly, and many are being born to force sensitive parents. With this thriving atmosphere though brings corruption, and some of the Jedi have been taking advantage of the extra power they have in this New Republic verses their ancestors. Their is talk of rebellion on some extremist planets and people everywhere are abuzz about what is to come.

As a Jedi Knight serving in the Order, your characters will be playing in this setting. If you have any specific questions about the setting you may ask them here.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17159
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down