Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed

+16
CaptainSpanish
Aureus
Deadly Assassin
haize
Aragorn
Spidey
Camus
SouLCasT
Dray The Fingerless
Chaos
BgFighter/Ghost
Bulldog
Nomad
tRibaL
soran
Ptolemy
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is SpanishInquisition worthy of legendary status?

Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed - Page 2 Voting1070%Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed - Page 2 Voting10 70% 
[ 21 ]
Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed - Page 2 Voting1030%Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed - Page 2 Voting10 30% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Yeah, your not even that good with a lightsaber...but you alone made the Sith. And when you left, the power void was a turmoil of confusion until you came back.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26939
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed

Post by Champion Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:Yeah, your not even that good with a lightsaber...but you alone made the Sith. And when you left, the power void was a turmoil of confusion until you came back.

LOL span is a good enough saberist in my eyes. He can kick most peoples asses. And what you say is the exact reason I voted yes. I remember distinctly the power void when he left. It was the drama I had hoped for when I went about designing the rankings long ago.

Also want to say shame on you who voted No if it was because you are a Jedi and too short sighted to see what he has done for Jvs.

And shame on anyone who voted No because span asked them to or due to any other outside manipulation (just being paranoid here Shocked )
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17181
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:19 pm

I mean, hes good with a lightsaber, but he isnt GOD. People like Lay could be voted based solely on their saber skill, but Span was good, not GOD, but good, and his influence in the clan tipped the balance.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:26 pm

i have to agree... he is a good saberist... he almost single handedly won giw for the sith one week... i think it was him and lay vs 5 of us... we got our asses stomped that week... kudos to you span Smile

also... not to be mean at all... but the title is out of your hands and in the hands of the clan... sorry Sad
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21152
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:28 pm

he isnt being put in a pedestal, just put into record. The idea is, a new recruit comes in, he goes to our Legendary members, and he finds out who made this clan what it is today.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:31 pm

respect where it is due...

Not something you can ask for but it is something you can destroy.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15853
Comments : Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed - Page 2 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:32 pm

he has the 66% exactly right now. for anyone who hasnt been checking.
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9111

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:he isnt being put in a pedestal, just put into record. The idea is, a new recruit comes in, he goes to our Legendary members, and he finds out who made this clan what it is today.

thats why i voted yes... when i was new i heard alot about this "span" person... thats part of why i dug up all the shit in the cantina... to see if i could "get to know" some of the people that weren't active at that time... and i chose the cantina first cuz it is the "fun" area... wanted to see what people were really like... not that people aren't real in the darth bar or the pit... but its a different real
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Spiderman wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote:he isnt being put in a pedestal, just put into record. The idea is, a new recruit comes in, he goes to our Legendary members, and he finds out who made this clan what it is today.

thats why i voted yes... when i was new i heard alot about this "span" person... thats part of why i dug up all the shit in the cantina... to see if i could "get to know" some of the people that weren't active at that time... and i chose the cantina first cuz it is the "fun" area... wanted to see what people were really like... not that people aren't real in the darth bar or the pit... but its a different real

One of the things im big on is records. It really draws new people in to see depth in a clan by having access to lots of records. And legendary status is a record of sort. Who doesnt want to know who was the most influential people involved in something you love?
Champion
Champion
Founder

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:46 pm

precisely
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:50 pm

It's not that I'm not grateful that I was nominated, I just think that the only accomplishments I have done is just muddle around in politics and play a game.

The rewards I get should echo the adequacy of my performance. Just sayin

Oh and I did tell some to vote no

but it's whatever the clan says now and currently this will pass anyways

CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 7222

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:55 pm

needs 75% to pass the clan vote.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:00 pm

CaptainSpanish wrote:It's not that I'm not grateful that I was nominated, I just think that the only accomplishments I have done is just muddle around in politics and play a game.

The rewards I get should echo the adequacy of my performance. Just sayin

Oh and I did tell some to vote no

but it's whatever the clan says now and currently this will pass anyways

Yeh but span, the problem is you are making this out to seem so serious, when its just for a game. On one hand you say you muddled around in politics and played a game, but on the other hand, thats ALL this award is about. Its about precisely what you did lol so if it fails I will be very upset because then you have admittedly caused it to fail on purpose when that is not the outcome that should have been. But whatever happens happens I guess in the end people like you are forever legends in JvS.

I think you had a problem perhaps with some of the perks of the award, but hey, achilles never asked for his heel.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:45 pm

eh..if it fails it fails, I thought I only told about 3 so word of mouth probably spread that around.

I mean I'm happy if you and aard, etc. get it since you two handle most of the day to day affairs and deserve it.

For me I just feel again that it stigmatizes me since I'd just be happy advising rather than leading

And my skill hasn't really been good and I need to definitely get better once breaks happen.

Depends if JKA or Sith are around since practically one faction is at college

CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 7222

Back to top Go down

Post by Layfon Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:47 pm

the layfon... he voted...
Layfon
Layfon
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -21

Experience Points : 6958

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:12 am

1 MORE YES VOTE PL0X!
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17663
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:19 am

Closer to two that would be need if I did my math right, one more yes will only bump it to 73%
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27007
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Layfon Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:21 am

nel said if she gets on later she'll probably vote.
Layfon
Layfon
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -21

Experience Points : 6958

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 am

Well this goes until the 11th so whatever happens will. I voted yes to this myself, but it still has to pass with a 75% majority no matter what my personal feelings are on the matter.

I did the math, bare minimum to pass would be 24 yes votes total vs. 8 no.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 am

I don't understand exactly why people would vote no.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:32 am

he doesn't want it.. im sure that some people respect that... i do... but i also believe he should be a legend... wether he wants it or not... no offense span
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:42 pm

thing944 wrote:I don't understand exactly why people would vote no.

People voted no because he asked them to...
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:43 am

Finished. Fails, surprisingly.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:27 am

Really?

It has 70%...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:28 am

"A legend must achieve 75% or more majority vote from all active members, or other legends."
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next