Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prestige Class Test

+16
tRibaL
BgFighter/Ghost
Skorp
Necal
The Zohan
Nihil
Ptolemy
Silvarus
Dray The Fingerless
Disturbed
Lucky
Nomad
Aragorn
Deadly Assassin
CaptainSpanish
Aardvark
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Prestige Class Test - Page 3 Empty Re: Prestige Class Test

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu May 06, 2010 11:57 pm

cant. test. your. self. the educational system has a system to evaluate students too aard, doesnt mean they can go and evaluate themselves. I WILL EVALUATE YOU. ive figured out your system by now.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26917
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu May 06, 2010 11:59 pm

It's not the educational system, it's a fun test, and I can separate myself from my work, I've done it many times.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 26985
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu May 06, 2010 11:59 pm

as.i.said.you.cant.test.your.self.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri May 07, 2010 12:02 am

Aard:

Prestige Class Test - Page 3 Pctjs

you were very close to Watchman status, but ultimately you were less tactical and too frontal than a Watchmen would be in a battle.

Last edited by Dray The Fingerless on Fri May 07, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri May 07, 2010 12:03 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:your cheating aard. you cant test yourself.

and, i know you made thing a Master to piss me off >.>
Prestige Class Test - Page 3 633553695829349661-MAD
Prestige Class Test - Page 3 128679892870251417
Prestige Class Test - Page 3 You_mad_5
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17641
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri May 07, 2010 12:11 am

As I said, I'll reveal later.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Necal Fri May 07, 2010 1:21 am

Watchman; Tendency to light, thoughtful answers, with a cross between simple and complex

Explanation (for any interested); While the actions indicate a cross between simple and complex, with an overwhelming presensce of a thinking method, the overall intent indicates someone who thinks beyond the battle at hand. Something a Sentinel does not do.
Necal
Necal

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5479

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri May 07, 2010 1:52 am

Necal wrote:Watchman; Tendency to light, thoughtful answers, with a cross between simple and complex

Explanation (for any interested); While the actions indicate a cross between simple and complex, with an overwhelming presensce of a thinking method, the overall intent indicates someone who thinks beyond the battle at hand. Something a Sentinel does not do.

i disagree. he jumps far too early to attack. a watchmen who watches beyond the battle knows that his attacks may change its course. the final question was the hardest one, becuz he indeed tries to see beyond the battle, but he does it in such an agressive manner, such untactful and unsmooth way for a watchmen.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Necal Fri May 07, 2010 1:54 am

Its not just the actions; its the intent.
Necal
Necal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri May 07, 2010 1:55 am

hence why sentinel. a sentinel is a smart cunning person, but a watchmen is a smart cunning person who is VERY VERY cautious with evth he does.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Necal Fri May 07, 2010 1:58 am

His intent is clear; he tries to think beyond his actions. We can poke a dozen holes and point out even more ways, but the intent is to prevent future ramifications. It is lacking when he maims the first person, I agree, but the overwhelming trend is towards a 'look beyond' situation. Does it work? No. Is it what he's trying to do? Yes.
Necal
Necal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri May 07, 2010 2:00 am

He is extremely aggressive in that last question, when he says he will tie them up and show them to their armies, i just saw him raising to a hill and holdin both general's heads in each hand for everyone to see. that is a extremely dangerous move to do, to capture their leader and taunt them with that, seeing as both armies can fuck you up right then.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Necal Fri May 07, 2010 2:03 am

Yes, because there would be absolutly no way for him to, say, take out his saber, put it right by one of the generals, and occasionally switch so that people will know he could kill either in a heartbeat.

Another thing; a Sentinel would not risk that. A Sentinel is security minded. A sentinel would run away and contact through a viewing screen or hologram with a threat to kill them; a Watchman would recognize the potential advantages of doing it in front, weigh the options, and probably come out with that being the better choice if he wishes to prevent Genocide.
Necal
Necal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri May 07, 2010 5:30 am

lets kill him ..... Razz
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12620

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri May 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Proper answer: None.

Those results fit none of the twelve options because each answer includes differing degrees of the three methods, although the two closest matches are Weapon Master and Watchman. The first answer shows thoughtfulness and thinking beyond the situation, accounting for what his involvement would mean. The willingness to join a side he's already supported is practicability, a sign or a Sentinel or Watchman. The desire to remain out of the fight unless a greater cause will be served is a sign of a Consular or Master. The second answer shows a confidence in abilities and a well trained eye, signs of a Guardian or Weapon Master. The security minded aspect of being willing to harm or kill the person if necessary, but preferring not to because of information are characteristics of a Sentinel or Watchman with a closer resemblance to Watchman for considering the possibility to escape and accounting for how dangerous they would be during a surprise attack. The third answer shows a keen eye to discern information from stances and a high degree of confidence in skill as well as an aggressive, but not violent solution, characteristic of a Weapon Master. The recognition that the only way to get through to genocidal people is to show them that they are not superior to anyone, and knowing that, even failing that, he may unite them in a hatred of the man that trussed up both their leaders is risky, and fits either a bold Watchman or a reserved Lord. The option to erase all presence of himself from the battlefield should he need to not get involved is characteristic of a Watchman or Master.

Interestingly enough, the reason why my answers are so odd is the fact that when Champ left for so long, without his strong charisma, I had to develop a more aggressive way of dealing with things that's beginning to stick to my personality.

Now cue hate replies Razz
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri May 07, 2010 8:18 pm

[hatereply]FUCK YOU MAN!!![/hatereply]

Razz I thought Dray was right.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17641
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3