Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beggining of a Jedi

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beggining of a Jedi - Page 2 Empty Re: Beggining of a Jedi

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:56 am

//I will try my best. I am nowhere near as thorough as you Kami, but again I will do my best Very Happy

"Jacob, I do not want any trouble here. Can't we just just get a ride back to the Academy?" said Aragorn, whose face was pale from the very sight of Jacob

"A Sith using Diplomacy!!! Span is gonna have your head for this, if you survive me that is."

"Aragorn, diplomacy never works with Sith..."

"I know but I thought I would try."

Jacob activates one side of his staff

"Are you ready to die Aragorn?"

"If your gonna fight me, fight me with everything you got. I expect nothing less than your full abilities, not one side of your staff."

"Trying to get into my head, weakling"

"Is it working?"

"No..."

"Then no I am not"

Jacob slightly annoyed by Aragorn's actions activated the other side of his staff and charged Aragorn.

"It worked Aragorn, you got in his head" said Kami

"Yes, he is weaker than he thinks."

Aragorn activated his lightsaber and stood his ground just like Kami advised. Jacob began with Ataru, his most proficient form. Swinging randomly, no distinctive pattern. Before, this would make Aragorn nervous and unsure of what to do, but through Kami's wisdom, he was at peace, a feeling he hasn't felt in a long time. Jacob continually swinging his staff, only to be blocked by Aragorn and his form. Then, like clockwork, Jacob jumped back out of range to switch forms to Shien.

"Do you really have to run away from me to win, Jacob. Here I thought I was dueling some powerful Sith. Your nothing more than a coward."

Enraged by being called a coward Jacob charged at Aragorn. Aragorn, deactivated his lightsaber, grabbed on to Jacob, dodging his staff's attacks and flipped him over Aragorn and Kami. While in mid air he force pushed Jacob meters away, buying Aragorn little time.

"What are you doing? This is just going to make him angrier and fuel his attacks with more power." said Kami in disbelief

"Thats his weakness, you saw what he did when I called him a coward. He changed back to Ataru, which I know I can beat with patience."

"More mind games...."

"Yes, I needed him to go back to Ataru which gives me an Excuse to use Soresu. He hates this form that he is becoming sloppy and when he makes that one mistake, thats all I need."

Jacob, completely enraged by Aragorn's tactics, rushed in again yelling something that is not worth repeating.

Again, Jacob uses Ataru. Swinging randomly and with force, but to no avail. He couldn't penetrate Aragorn's Soresu. Finally, fed up with Aragorn and his tactics, began to use the Juyo to throw him off balance. Kami seen this sudden change in style and reminded Aragorn of what he said.

Aragorn was on his own. Kami already said he couldn't help him and Soresu was beginning to weaken Aragorn because he has taken so many blows from Jacob's Ataru. His best form was now his worst enemy.

"You have to make him switch from Shien to Juyo to get your opening" Kami's voice rang clear this message in Aragorn's head.

Jacob began throwing pushes and lightsaber attacks simultaneously, then he alternated between pulling pushing in no distinctive pattern making it difficult for Aragorn to find a weakness or at least a defense. He finally began to choke Aragorn.

This was a relief to both Aragorn and Kami because they knew his focus was no longer on his strikes because of all the anger built up inside, Aragorn found an opening with this choke and he took it.

Kami could feel Aragorn's plan and he gave Aragorn all his energy. Aragorn felt the surge of force energy and broke Jacob's grip, pulled the Marauder right into Aragorn's saber. The reddish orange lightsaber stuck out of Jacob's stomach, a none fatal blow, but a debilitating one. Aragorn pulled his saber out of Jacob threw him to the ground and collapsed to the ground.

He fell out of consciousness for sometime but it was not anger,fear or hatred that he felt during the duel, it was peace. For once, he admitted peace allowed him to survive, not anger or power, but peace.

//yes I have been playing around with the idea of joining the Jedi Dawn in real life... not sure yet though Wink
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26917
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:56 am

OOC:ok im going to try to jump into this starting with my DJ trials...

Xzavier is chilling around randomly at teh sith acadamy... messing around with Peppa when she says. "my trails are finnaly coming up."

Xzavier suddenly remembers.
"oh hey i can have a trail 2"

So layfon happend to be at the acadamy that day so we asked for our DJ trails and he said we both got 3 duels with him.

"3 duels each. impress me or fail.:

So peppa went first and passed with flying colors(go figure) and then it was my turn.

"great job peppa your a DJ now"

"ok your turn Xzavier"

Xzaviers over there thinking "I WANTED TO GO FIRST" in his head. he always hated trying to impress somebody after somebody better than him had gone.

so Xzavier slowing goes in baiting layfon... then backflips out to dodge the attack to start it.

"Djem-so, Djem-so... stick to what you know for this duel." Xzavier kept saying over and over in his head during the duel.

so lay charges foward and gets ready for me to flip over him... he takes a sidesteps and dodges Xzaviers attack and counters it with a single swip.

"second duel Xzavier, do better this time."

so this time instead of baiting him Xzavier starts a strike jumps over lay and swat turns for a really nice hit across him in the back.

"yes that actualy worked" Said Xzavier

"OK back to the duel" lay demanded

then Xzavier was promply shreded by lay fanning after his next sidestep to dodge my blow.

"third duel" lay said as Xzavier was worrying if he did good enough

so i start by running foward then rolling back. worked well enough to start the duel.

Lay charges and fanns widly in fast, Xzavier attacks straight threw it and almost beats Lay.

Lay insteantly changes styles and sideswipes straight thew Xzaviers chest right b4 his finishing hit lands.

"good thing that was a trail and not a real duel" Xzavier points out.

"ya really" responds lay

"ok you pass, you can wear the tag now" proclaims lay.

"YEEEEEEES" yells Xzavier.

"grats" says peppa.

"ok since im a very busy layed back person im going to go back to what i was doing, which is nothing like always, and be left alone." Lay said as he walked out.

Brief Bio
Name:Xzavier
SITH
saber:red or green(depends on day) with dragon hilt
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:57 am

OOC:ok im going to try to jump into this starting with my DJ trials...

Xzavier is chilling around randomly at teh sith acadamy... messing around with Peppa when she says. "my trails are finnaly coming up."

Xzavier suddenly remembers.
"oh hey i can have a trail 2"

So layfon happend to be at the acadamy that day so we asked for our DJ trails and he said we both got 3 duels with him.

"3 duels each. impress me or fail.:

So peppa went first and passed with flying colors(go figure) and then it was my turn.

"great job peppa your a DJ now"

"ok your turn Xzavier"

Xzaviers over there thinking "I WANTED TO GO FIRST" in his head. he always hated trying to impress somebody after somebody better than him had gone.

so Xzavier slowing goes in baiting layfon... then backflips out to dodge the attack to start it.

"Djem-so, Djem-so... stick to what you know for this duel." Xzavier kept saying over and over in his head during the duel.

so lay charges foward and gets ready for me to flip over him... he takes a sidesteps and dodges Xzaviers attack and counters it with a single swip.

"second duel Xzavier, do better this time."

so this time instead of baiting him Xzavier starts a strike jumps over lay and swat turns for a really nice hit across him in the back.

"yes that actualy worked" Said Xzavier

"OK back to the duel" lay demanded

then Xzavier was promply shreded by lay fanning after his next sidestep to dodge my blow.

"third duel" lay said as Xzavier was worrying if he did good enough

so i start by running foward then rolling back. worked well enough to start the duel.

Lay charges and fanns widly in fast, Xzavier attacks straight threw it and almost beats Lay.

Lay insteantly changes styles and sideswipes straight thew Xzaviers chest right b4 his finishing hit lands.

"good thing that was a trail and not a real duel" Xzavier points out.

"ya really" responds lay

"ok you pass, you can wear the tag now" proclaims lay.

"YEEEEEEES" yells Xzavier.

"grats" says peppa.

"ok since im a very busy layed back person im going to go back to what i was doing, which is nothing like always, and be left alone." Lay said as he walked out.

Brief Bio
Name:Xzavier
SITH
saber:red or green(depends on day) with dragon hilt
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Kami felt Jacob's stab of pain through the Force, and saw the lightsaber buried up to the hilt into Jacob, through Aragorn's eyes. It is done, he thought pulling his presence back from Aragorn and into his own body.

Kami opened his own eyes, and saw Aragorn pull his blade out and step away from Jacob, as the Marauder fell wounded at the Sith's feet. The Jedi looked at Aragorn's face expecting to see jubilation and only saw the Dark Jedi's eyes close, and his body start to fall back. Without thinking Kami reached out with the Force and lowered the now unconscious Aragorn to the ground, "Rest now, you've proved yourself this day."

The Sentinel accessed his situation, and the condition of the Marauder and Dark Jedi, "Well this is going to take a while," he said blowing his breath out in exasperation. "No sense in procrastinating."

------------------------------

Aragorn awoke.

The first thing he felt was wind whipping around his body, and that his body was not horizontal. Not yet fully awake, and still confused the Dark Jedi tried to push himself up, only to have his hand slip and not run into anything else. Falling, he thought and snapped awake, flailing his arms and legs in an attempt to grab something to stop his decent. He opened his eyes and saw the ground blurring below him, "AHH!"

"Hey! You're gonna make us crash!" said a voice from above Aragorn. The Dark Jedi stopped, looked up and saw Kami turned half around glaring at him.

Confused Aragorn looked around and realized he was laying on a speeder bike, and that Jacob was lying beside him. "What? Huh? How the kriff did I get here?"

Kami turned back to watching his progress and spoke over his shoulder, "I would think that much is obvious. I put you and Jacob on Jacob's speeder bike and now we're heading back to the Temple."

Aragorn carefully shifted his weight until he was sitting up on the speeder, "Yeah but you have a broken leg, and last time I checked your telekinetic abilities weren't that strong?"

Kami shrugged, "Well it helps if you don't have to worry about keeping your balance," the Sentinel chuckled at his private joke, "also didn't hurt that you and Jacob were both out cold, so I had a lot of time."

"You know you could have just waited until I woke up?"

"You haven't been outside the Temple much have you?" Kami asked shaking his head, "There are not many day-time animals around here, but at night you get plenty of predators, and I do not want to spend a night defending two downed Sith with my body in this shape."

"Ah," Aragorn said, "by the way. Is it safe to transport Jacob in his condition?" The Dark Jedi asked pointing behind his back, "I mean I put a pretty big hole in his torso."

"Oh he's fine, I performed some first aid so we could get moving. I'm a Jedi after all I couldn't just leave him there to be hunted by wild beasts. I know he wouldn't do anything like this were the situations reversed, but then again that's why there are Jedi and Sith. We have our differences, and while I don't agree with the Sith, I do not wish to live without their influence."

Aragorn looked at Kami as if he had grown a second head, "But, you fight Sith all the time."

"The Sith keep the Jedi in check, they remind us of what we strive not to digress into, and they ensure they we never become complacent, or lazy."

"Oh," Aragorn said, then seeking to change the subject asked, "So how long until we get to the Temple?"

"About ten minutes."

"Wow have I been out that long?"

"No," Kami replied turning to look at Aragorn, "but I have my ways."

At that moment the speeder bike leaped forward with a sudden burst of speed, "YEEHAW!"

-------------------------------

The trio arrived at the Academy and went their separate ways. Jacob went to the intensive care unit, and would not wake for a few more days. Kami was patched up and given a choice, between the doctors trying to fix his leg, and the limp he would live with the rest of his life, or to get a prosthetic. Needless to say he went for the prosthetic. And Aragorn headed to the Sith Academy and met Layfon along the way, the Sith'Ari brought him to Spanish, for a debriefing, from which he would return both happy and sad.

//OK sorry for the long wait, I'm basically set it up for Aragorn to continue on the next part with Thing in there occasionally. If you don't like how I left your situation Aragorn I can change it.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Aragorn,Layfon and Spanish all sat quietly in the debriefing room.

"What happened?" asked Span

"I went out to resc- I mean kill Kami and Jacob followed me there."

"Then why isn't Kami dead? He hates Kami more than anything that I know of." said Layfon

"His hatred for me was out trumped by his hatred for Kami. He was there to kill me not him."

"And you fought him off all by yourself?" asked Layfon

Aragorn was conflicted. He knew if he told them Kami helped him, something bad was gonna happen. If he told them he killed Jacob on his own, they would question him until they got the truth.

"Answer Layfon, Aragorn."

"I didnt beat him alone, Kami helped me."

"Why would you accept help from a Jedi you went to kill?" asked Span

"I didnt... I didnt go there to kill him. I went there to rescue him."

Span and Layfon looked at each other with disbelief

"What.... Why?"

"Originally, I wanted to fight him when he was at 100% I wanted him to be at his best when I beat him. Now, I realize, I was brought there to realize what I truly need to be and what I am not by any means."

"And whats that?"

"A Jedi"

"You mean, you don't want to be a Jedi."

"No, I mean I WANT to be a Jedi. The Sith aren't what I want. I don't even follow all of their ideals. I mean my main form is Soresu and I don't have a power lust like you guys. It's not for me."

"You think you can just leave us when you feel like it, without suffering consequences?" said Layfon activating his lightsaber

"This is what I am talking about. Sith are arrogant and rely on their weakness to be strong, anger. Thats how I beat Jacob, I used his anger against him. Your claim to fame of "Anger being our strength" is actually your weakness.

"Are you questioning the very ideals the Sith were built on?" said span angrily

"Yeah. Happily and unafraid to..."

Span activates his lightsaber in rage. Aragorn knew this was gonna happen, but he hoped it wouldn't have to come to this. He thought of talking them out of it, he laughed to himself. Here we go

Span and Layfon charged Aragorn, lightsabers drawn and ready to kill. Aragorn, still recovering from his fight with Jacob, activated his lightsaber as well to defend himself because he knew there was no way he was gonna beat them together. Their styles mirrored each other, if it wasn't for the different colored sabers, you couldn't tell who you were fighting.

Aragorn used Soresu to just block their attacks and pray that their is opening to capitalize on. Enraged, both Span and Layfon used Ataru. They worked together very well. Their strategies similar in every way. Attacking opposite sides simultaneously surrounding Aragorn so there was no escape.

The red lightsabers were a blur to Aragorn, he was to scared and intimidated to focus on being at peace, like he did with Jacob. He knew he had to separate them somehow. The fight had taken them past the debriefing, the corridors and into the main area where Aragorn first arrived at the Academy. Flash backs of being welcomed by Span and learning from him all flooded back, but he pushed them aside because they were distracting him. Swing after swing, Aragorn blocked but just like with Jacob, his arms began to tire. He was no longer able to block their attacks without moving his saber, now, with every strike, his saber moved wildly, forcing him to use more physical energy to bring his saber back to his front to block the next blow.

Just then both Span and Layfon jumped back to use, what looked like, Shien. Aragorn recognized this as a trap. He knew they were proficient in Shien but he also knew they were to angry and fed up with him to use it. Indeed it was a trap, they sat there waiting for Aragorn to strike so they could deliver that final blow. Aragorn kept trying to draw them in with Makashi but it wasn't working, Span and Layfon had to much experience with this kind of form. Fed up with waiting, Layfon and Span charged Aragorn again, this time Aragorn deactivated his lightsaber and tried to flip Layfon over Span and push them both away, like he did with Jacob. It failed. Aragorn dodged the attacks of Layfon grabbed his back ready to throw him, but Span pushed Aragorn off Layfon, smacking Aragorn's skull and back against an unforgiving permacrete wall, knocking Aragorns lightsaber from his hand out of reach. The situation looked grim.

Aragorn's mind raced between the pain in his back and the possibility of playing possum to create a possible opening. Do I play possum or do I get up and show I am unaffected? Aragorn could see Span and Layfon arrogantly approaching him. He made his decision.

"Come on get up you weakling so we can finish you off." said Span with an arrogant smile painted on his face.

Much to both the Sith's surprise, Aragorn sprang to his feet, ran up the wall, called his lightsaber to him in mid air and landed behind both Lay and Span. Before Layfon could turn around, Aragorn pushed him against the wall far enough away from Span where he was alone. Things looked up, but not for long. Span, seeing what happened, began choking Aragorn. Layfon, unphased by Aragorn's weak push jumped to Spans side. They looked at each other and Layfon knew exactly what Span had in mind. Aragorn saw Layfon reactivate his saber and pull it back to his hips like he was going to throw it. His target, Aragorn's chest.

Well, I tried but there's no way I am getting out of this. This is where I die. Aragorn closed his eyes ready to die for his actions.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

//He he time for me to jump in Smile

Story Start

Dawn was watching the fight from a corner in the main area, the Sith and Aragorn did not sense him because they were apparently too preoccupied in their fight to notice a Jedi sleeping in the corner.

When he noticed that Aragorn was losing he was trying to rack up the nerve to jump in and help

Help and get fatally injured or let Aragorn die...Injured...let him die...Man I hate these situations Dawn thought to himself

Well time to get fatally injured... Thought Dawn as he got up from his hiding spot.

The now Jedi Padawan ignited his sabers dual back-hand style and charged the Sith hoping not to get too badly injured

He was almost to late as Layfon began to through his saber and finish Aragorn off

no no no no! I have to stop him! Dawn shouted to himself in his head

The Padawan gathered what force energy he could and used it to speed himself up hoping to just barely be able to block that saber

He did what he hoped but not in the way he hoped.

He made it in time to stop the saber but used all his energy in the massive speed up to get there. He used what energy he could gather up and spun around in air (In style Very Happy) and blocked the Layfon's saber with his left saber and knocked Layfon (From the Force from the spin) Down and out (Knocked out).

Dawn got back up to his feet in time to just barely block Spanish's attack but was knocked back by a kick to his chest. Spanish brought his saber up through Dawn's left arm and pushed him back using the force into a wall and knocked him out.

"Now...Where were we?" Spanish said Menacingly looking at Aragorn

------Story end---

//Okay Aragorn, your turn! Finish the fight!

Sorry if it was bad folks, I just got over my writers block.

Woot I lost a arm!
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

//First part is a parallel time to the beginning of Aragorn's fight, when it's still confined to the Sith Academy area.
----------------------------------
"Look to the right," said the doctor bringing a stylus to Kami right. "Good, now left," Kami followed the stylus as it moved again. "Good, now up."

"Doc, it was my legs and ribs, I swear I didn't hit my head," said Kami exasperated.

"Well we have to make sure we didn't criss-cross any of the nerves in your leg, after we attached the prosthetic," he replied in that frustratingly calm voice all doctors have.

"If you can screw up my sight, by operating on my leg, then I commend you Doc, but if there's nothing else, I'll just go now." Kami slipped off the table and grabbed his black cloak.

Just then Iron walked in, "You look well friend, how do you feel?"

Kami finished putting on the cloak, and jostled it into a comfortable position, "Well aside from being a little off-balance, I've never been better. But my balance should correct itself as I get used to the leg," Kami finished glaring at the doctor.

Iron grinned and turned to the doctor, "Is he well enough to go?"

The doctor opened his mouth to say something, looked at Kami, and seemed to think the better of it and instead said, "Well I want to keep him under surveillance until we're sure this balance issue is just a result of change, and not something more sinister. But I don't think he will stay so as long as he promises to come back should it get worse I have no problems with releasing him."

Iron lifted an eyebrow at Kami, "Well Master Aardvark?"

Kami made a face, "Fine, but don't expect me back here anytime soon Doc."

The doctor just smiled, "Have a good day gentle beings."

Iron turned to Kami, "May I have a word with you?"

"Sure," Kami replied, "but let's take a walk I'm tired of this place."

Iron nodded and walked out into the corridor followed by the Sentinel, "So what happened?" The Grand Master asked after a few minutes. Kami recounted the story, leaving nothing out, not even his joint fight with the Dark Jedi Aragorn.

"I see," Iron said after Kami had finished, "and he didn't resist you, or try to take advantage of you in any way?"

"Nope," Kami replied, "he's the nicest Sith I've ever met, I mean he talks about hatred, but I don't think he means it. At least not anymore."

Iron didn't say anything for a few minutes, Kami supposed he was thinking. Kami looked around the corridor and realized they were nearing the Great Hall. It was easy enough to tell because of the Temple simple architecture, the farther away you were from the Great Hall, the lower and narrower the corridors.

Iron spoke suddenly, "Perhaps we should try to convince him to join us, if he really doubts the Sith that much it would seem he's more suited to Jedi."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Kami siad shaking his head, "I came close to joining the Jedi several times when I was a Sith, but every time I thought about it I got a speech from some Jedi spouting their virtues. It always turned me away because it came across as arrogance. No I think it best for him to figure it out for himself."

Iron nodded, "Perhaps. For now I will take your council, but if he hasn't at least shown an obvious interest I'll start pursuing it actively."

"Well you are the Grand Master but-" Kami stopped mid-sentence and turned his head in sync with Iron to see Aragorn fighting off both Spanish and Layfon.

The Grand Master and Sentinel looked back at each other in silent agreement, then sprang into action with eerie synchronicity. Kami Force leaped into the rafters and started walking along to a place the Force was telling him he would need to be. Iron darted along the wall to heading to a poll he also felt would be the best spot to act from.

Kami watched as he moved to his position while Aragorn fell, he almost jumped down then, but be fore he could the Dark Jedi flipped overhead and Force shoved Layfon across the room near the place he felt Iron, Sneaky little guy, Kami thought. The Dark Jedi smiled, but it was cut short as Spanish turned on him and started choking Aragorn. Kami looked over at Layfon to see the Sith'Ari was about to throw his blade at the Dark Jedi.

Just as Layfon threw the blade the new Padawan Dawn jumped in to swat it down and in the process slammed into Layfon knocking him temporarily unconscious. The Padawan got up with a big grin on his face up until the point Spanish retaliated. The Dark Lord had his first strike blocked, and lashed out with a kick catching Dawn off-guard and bringing his blade up through the Padawan's arm.

No! Kami screamed inside his head. Neither he nor Iron had been in any position to help, but the Sentinel still felt he should have done something. He opened his eyes in time to see Spanish sweep the Padawan away and helped Layfon up, "Now where were we?" Layfon smiled evilly and called his lightsaber back to his hand.

Kami sensed this was the time to act and jumped down, locked his legs around Spanish's neck as he was falling, then landed on his arms and transferred the energy of his fall into throwing Spanish into the wall near Aragorn. Freeing Aragorn for another few moments of rest.

Iron, sensing the same preformed a flip over Layfon as he threw the blade, knocking it down in mid-flight. Layfon, momentarily surprised by yet another interruption, barely had time to draw his other blade to deflect Iron's overhead blow, "Do you really think you can beat me Grand Master? I'm the strongest Sith there is, and you are not even a combat expert!" The Sith'Ari deflected Iron's hit down, then slammed his own hit into the Grand Master's face and kicked him across the room to land next to Spanish, both momentarily unconscious. Do I have to do everything myself?

Kami looked at Layfon after seeing the Iron fly past him. The Sith was waving him over tauntingly, "Come, Master Aardvark, show me this skill you claim to have with two blades."

Kami took a defensive stance, "I would Layfon, but I seem to have trouble keeping my lightsabers, so for now you'll have to deal with just my fists."

Layfon barked laughter, "Ensuring a quick death Jedi? Fine by me."

Kami tensed, and steeled himself for a violent attack, but two lightsabers appeared in front of him at that moment, floating in mid-air. Kami looked over to see Aragorn using the Force to keep them in the air, "I don't think they'll be needing them for a while," the Dark Jedi said nodding at Iron and Spanish.

Kami grabbed the blades out of the air, "Thanks." The Sentinel twirled the blades in a crisscross pattern, "Ready Sith?"

Layfon sneered and charged Kami, bringing both of his own blades out and striking with the wild strikes unique to Ataru. Kami blocked and ducked, try to strike small blows with either blade. They went back and forth for a few minutes Layfon not able to get close enough for a hit, and Kami too busy blocking and dodging to attack.

Layfon brought both his blades down in an overhead hit then tried to do a double-kick into the Sentinel's stomach. Kami brought his right leg up unconsciously to block, expecting only to lessen the blow, and was surprised when Layfon hit it and bounced off backwards, "That was dirty, even to a Sith."

Kami looked confused for a minute, then remembered he had used his metal prosthetic to block. "Well I was a Sith, don't think I don't know how to fight dirty," Kami replied trying to cover up his luck.

Layfon started walking around Kami, taunting him, and trying to get him to charge, "Shien Sith? Why not just hand your pride to me now?" Kami taunted back.

Layfon frowned, but didn't charge. Kami looked down and closed his eyes, reaching out to sense the patterns around him, trying to sense what Layfon would do next. He could sense that he hadn't provoked the Sith'Ari into full blown rage, but he had struck a nerve. Would he be foolish enough to try that?, the Sentinel thought, "No. But he would be cocky enough."

Kami reached out to Aragorn and flashed the first half of the fight with Jacob through the Dark Jedi's mind. The second half flashed through Kami's, Aragorn understood. Kami felt the Dark Jedi tense, and the Sith'Ari start his charge.

"Now!" The Sentinel yelled dropping into a Juyo stance himself.

"Right!" Aragorn said and ran forward.

--------------------------------

//Finish him Aragorn xD
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:58 am

//Ok. hopefully this is satisfactory for you all. Be warned, plot twist. Very Happy

Aragorn dashes toward Layfon, unaware of Aragorn's presence due to his intense focus on Kami. Kami, using Juyo, combines force attacks with his lightsaber, pushing Layfon back steadily towards Aragorn. Finally, with Kami' last attack, Aragorn side steps Layfon, grabbing him with his right hand, pushing him meters away crashing through two walls. Aragorn, without thinking, jumps straight to Layfon saber drawn at his throat.

"I should kill you for the torment you just put me through!" said Aragorn with hatred he hasn't felt in awhile.

"Yes, do it. Regain the hatred you have been missing, let it fill you up." said Layfon laying there writhing in pain from being thrown through two walls.

"Don't do it, remember the peace you felt against Jacob, remember all of that and what it did to you. Don't travel down this path again, Aragorn." said Kami desperately

Aragorn thought long and hard. Was it worth killing Layfon, after all, he and Span just tried to kill him. Is it worth killing him to having one less Sith?

"You can't justify it like that Aragorn, your murdering an unarmed opponent." said Kami, reading Aragorns thoughts because Kami has felt this same rush of dark feelings before.

"Stay out of my head, Jedi....It would be to easy to kill you, Layfon."

Aragorn picked up Layfon with one hand and threw him against another wall, his only true desire was to torture him. He force pushed him through another wall and another. Aragorn lost count of how many walls he threw Layfon through. Aragorn pushed him through one more wall and then began to electrocute him in mid air, with out mercy and with out ceasing.

"STOP THIS ARAGORN, HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!" said Kami trying to reason with the Dark Jedi

"HE TRIED TO KILL ME AND YOU WANT ME TO LET THAT GO!!!" said Aragorn in anger

"Yes, you have to.."

Aragorn stopped and back flipped to Kami lightsaber drawn ready to attack, but there was much conflict in Aragorn that Kami sensed. Despite Aragorns anger, he knew he wouldn't kill him, so he stood there unwilling to move. Aragorn landed behind Kami lightsaber at his neck.

"You know I can kill you..."

"Yes, but your not going to. You knew that before you even jumped over here."

Aragorn remembered back to the duel he had with Jacob, the peace he felt. He remembered Kami's advice and how he helped him defeat Jacob. Aragorn realized, Kami saved his life and he would be a true sith if he turned on Kami. Aragorn deactivated his saber and fell down head in his hands, crying from the conflict he was feeling.

"You need to let go of your hatred. Just let it go...."

"If I do that I will have nothing left..."

"You will have me, Iron Champ and all the Jedi here for you."

"My hatred has always brought me through my life, its all I know. If I give that up... I have no purpose to live."

"You will have purpose, you can use what you are going through right now to tell other's of what the darkside can do to people."

"I guess"

While all of this was going on, Sinestra, one of Span's closest friends, was watching as Aragorn was throwing Layfon around like a rag doll and Span being knocked unconscious by Kami. She jumped down and in a split second, put her lightsaber right through Aragorn's chest. Aragorn felt searing pain in his chest.

"If Layfon wasn't going to put his lightsaber through your chest, you bet I was going to." Sinestra said with an evil laugh.

Enraged, not even thinking of checking Aragorn to see if the wound was fatal, Kami grabbed Sinestra, threw her at the wall, sent a burst of electricity through Sinestra before she hit the wall, next to Span,lying unconscious.

"Aragorn.... ARAGORN!!! SOMEONE GET HIM TO THE MEDICAL BAY NOW!!!!
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:58 am

// =( Live you son of a bitch aragorn live

I would like to note the rules state that you can't kill people off

I'm just stating that because I know someone will post that he dies >.>

You can only kill your own characters

Anyhow my short little tibit here:
==================

"Ugh...my head.." Dawn moaned as he regained consciousness

The padawan forgot what events occurred before he was knocked out and is wondering what is going on. He sees medics rushing to Aragorn and Layfon, Sinestra and Spanish knocked out on the ground.

"...Why can't I feel my left arm?" The Padawan Said to himself looking down to the left side of his torso

"Where is my arm..." Said the Padawan Strangely Calm..

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY ARM" He said again but this time shouting hit and running to the medics

"did you steal my arm" Dawn Said as he poked Kami

"No I did not young padawan" Replied Kami "Can't you see that we have a situation here"

"Yes...but...I'm injured too...look...my left arm is missing..I could...DIE" Said The Padawan distressed

"No you can't, Lightsabers are clean, no bleeding or real nasty wounds. it's all clean" Said the Sentinel

The Padawan proceeded to the Medical Center only to be ignored by the Healers working on saving Aragon.

The Padawan went to the mess hall and plopped down Thing and Zohan

"...uhm" Said Thing staring at Dawn's missing arm

"Spanish did it" Mumbled Dawn

"...how?" asked Thing

"...erm, let's see...I wake up see Spanish and Layfon trying to kill Aragorn...I run to block Layfon's saber throw..knock him down then get fatally injured by Spanish" Whined Dawn

"You do know it's not fatal right?" Stated Zohan

"Are you kidding me...MY ARM IS GONE" Whined Dawn

----end----

//continue Kami/Ara if you'd like, or something

Idk whoever wants to
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:59 am

//For Span, Lay, or Nel if they read this. The story isn't a reflection on what you guys do, or don't do in-game, or our opinion of who we could beat in-game. It's just a story, we use the ranks as an approximation, and try to make it epic. xD

//For Span: We removed your section, because of conflict with what had already been written.
---------------------------------
Kami followed the medical team as they took Aragorn away on the stretcher, trying to heal him as they went. The Sentinel was conflicted inside, he knew Sinestra had performed a perfect sneak attack, but he still felt responsible for letting yet another person get hurt, when he could have done something. If only he had been more powerful, or more persuasive, maybe things wouldn't have gotten so out of hand, if only.... If only I had used the Dark Side, he thought.

Kami felt a hand on his shoulder, stopping him from moving forward. He looked up and saw a young Healer attached to the hand, "I'm sorry Master, but I cannot allow you beyond this point. Your current mental and emotional condition could interfere with the Doctors' abilities. Please wait here, we'll contact you if his condition changes."

The young healer turned and left, leaving Kami to his thoughts, the Sentinel vaguely remembered the other injured members being rushed in around him, but he was still distracted by his last thought. "If only I had been a Sith," he mumbled under his breath.

Finally, unable to stand thinking any longer, the Jedi acted. Kami used the Force to cloak his presence and slipped past the guard outside the infirmary, and inside. He saw a hall the split in two directions, to the right was the intensive care unit, to the left the standard unit. The Sentinel darted down the left hall and looked into the room.

The right side of the room held the Grand Master, and two empty bunks, to the left Sinestra, Layfon, and Spanish lay unconscious. In the center was an open gap down a level, and the lower level contained Bacta tanks. Kami snuck over to Layfon's bunk and activated the privacy field. The Sith'Ari, which had been feigning unconsciousness, sat up startled, "What the-" the Sith was cut off as he felt a cool metal cylinder press to his throat.

Kami released his cloak, "Lay down, and shut up, Layfon. You and I need to talk." The Sith'Ari smiled, but complied. Kami kept the hilt to the Sith's neck nonetheless, "You and I both know you were far from helpless at the end of that fight. I could feel the Force welling up in you, preparing to push Aragorn off, but you stopped. Tell me, do you really value this boy so much, or do you simply get a kick out of causing a child pain?"

Layfon roared laughter, but it was not a joyful laugh, "A little of both I suppose." The Sith'Ari looked back down and glared at the Sentinel with menace, "You see, I can tell that the boy has potential, but he's too soft, you've mad him that way, with all your talk of turning from the Dark Side to find peace, and if he's soft, then his potential is worthless! He needed to be pushed beyond his emotions, beyond reasoning, and just feel the raw power of rage! And look what happened! He demonstrated more progress in those five seconds then all the months he's been here."

Kami glared at Layfon, "Yet it failed, he returned from his rage, and stopped short of killing you, or at least from attempting to do so. You and I both know you could have stopped it at any time, and if he had indeed committed to his rage, you would have pushed him away. In that moment you would have ensured his dedication to hate and revenge, after all that's how you work. I would never expect a Sith to actually sacrifice himself for his ideals."

The Sith laughed again, "Oh so much of a hypocrite you've become! You hold yourselves upon a pedestal of self-righteousness and call us arrogant for having power."

"The Dark Side is not more powerful then the Light, it just provides a faster root to that power."

"And yet the moment things get too harry for you, you fall back on Rage, and Lightning to finish your battles. You fool yourself if you think you're any different from the time in which you were a Sith. The only thing that's changed is how honest you are, now you lie almost constantly, where as before you just lied to attain a goal." The Sith'Ari finished smiling maliciously at Kami.

The Sentinel withdrew his blade, "Perhaps, but know this Layfon. I can find you anytime, anywhere. In my time among the Sith, my rank may have been Marauder, but my skill was Assassin. If you harm another one of my friends, I'll find you, you won't know it, but I'll find you, and unlike my advice to Aragorn," Kami leaned in close to Layfon's ear, "I have no problems gutting an unarmed opponent."

Layfon looked at Kami, but the Sentinel was gone, his Force cloak reengaged the Sentinel left the privacy screen, and went to return Spanish's and Iron's lightsabers, which he had borrowed in the heat of battle.

The Sentinel was about to leave when he remembered Dawn's problem, Kriff, I just brushed him off in my worry for Aragorn. Kami turned back and grabbed an arm prosthetic out of the storage room, and headed to the mess hall to start his search for the young Padawan.

----------------------

"So they did nothing?" Thing asked incredulously.

"Nope, they just told me it wasn't fatal and told me to leave," Dawn replied shrugging, then looking at his missing arm.

"Wow," Zohan commented between bites of food, "must have been some fight. I mean when amputation isn't top of the list you know it had to be epic."

Thing looked at Zohan, "Dude, Dawn's arm is gone. How can you kriffing eat at a time like this?"

Zohan shrugged and stabbed another piece of food, "They only server Nerf steak once a week." Zohan popped the morsel into his mouth, "Besides lightsaber wound aren't that gory, just... asymmetrical."

Thing rolled his eyes and looked back at Dawn, who had moved to another table, "Hey! High-five!" Dawn shouted to some random Jedi. Thing watched as the the Jedi tried to high-five Dawn's non-existent left arm and fell flat on his face. Confused the Jedi looked up, saw the missing arm and ran to the refresher.

Dawn walked back over to the table, "Cool, this may be the best practical joke tool ever!"

"But it's not a tool, it's an absense," Thing replied.

"That's what makes it so cool!" Dawn replied, then went off to pretend to deck someone.

Thing shook his head, then looked up and saw Kami walk through the doorway, "Kami!" Thing yelled waving his arms to get the Sentinel's attention.

Kami saw the display and walked over, "Hello Jedi," Kami said nodding at both Zohan and Thing.

"Hey," Zohan said non-committally.

"Whatcha got there Master?" Thing asked craning his neck.

"Oh this?" Kami inquired lifting up a duffel, "it's a prosthetic for Dawn. Speaking of which have either of you seen him?"

"Sure," Thing replied then pointed across the room to Dawn. The Padawan was pretending to yawn then put his non-existent left arm around a young Sith Lady.

"Dawn!" Kami yelled to get the Padawan's attention.

Dawn looked up then ran over to the Sentinel and tried to salute with his left arm, "Sir!"

Kami rolled his eyes, "Would you like an arm now, or are you having too much fun?"

Dawn scratched his head, "Hmm...."

Kami grabbed Dawn's right arm, "That was a rhetorical question," he said as he dragged the Padawan to the refresher.

Kami opened the door and saw a young Jedi with his head half-way in the toilet, throwing up, "Oh hey buddy!" Dawn said trying to wave with his left hand again.

The young Jedi looked at Dawn then went back to throwing up. After a few minutes Kami coughed to get his attention, "Umm you may want to find a new place to do that, unless you can stomach seeing one of these attached," Kami finished bringing the prosthetic out of the duffel.

The young Jedi rushed out holding his mouth, "Wow weak stomach," Dawn commented.

"Okay lay down on the counter Dawn," Kami said pulling out several tools.

"Umm we're going to do it here? Now? With you?" Dawn asked confused.

"Yes," Kami replied continuing to unpack, "it'll be at least two days otherwise, and it's best to do this while the nerves are still raw." Kami pulled out an electric drill.

"Is this going to hurt," Dawn asked cringing.

Kami primed the drill, "Yes, very much."

------------------------------------

//Well that's as open ended as I can make it. xD
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

// you guys are probably going to hate me, but this is good stuff Very Happy

Aragorn, unaware of where he was, opened his eyes to be greeted by a healer and a room painted with a soothing tope color. Hours must have gone by because he felt the hole filled in with Cortosis, judging by the feel of the material. He was breathing with a mechanical lung. He could see his real lung lying on a table next to him with a hole through it. The flashbacks of the pain began again, the lightsaber going through his chest and Sinestra's evil laugh.

"Why do they always paint walls this color?"

"They say tope is very soothing" said a voice Aragorn was all to familiar with. He recognized Span's voice. He wanted to jump up to defend himself but he was restrained.

"Woah, woah. I am not here to kill you or hurt you. I am not in the best condition to do either."

"Then leave. You have brought me nothing but pain and suffering since I have been here."

"Shut up. I am here to talk to you, not exchange meaningless words and taunts. The way you handled both Layfon and myself, was masterful and worthy of becoming an Sith Marauder."

Silence fell over the room

"You mean to tell me this was all another test, to prove my loyalty to you and my saber skills!!!"

"Yes."

"I oughta get up and strangle you right now. Why not put me through regular tests like you do with Xzavier and everyone else WHY PUT ME THROUGH THIS TORTURE??!?!?!"

"Because you need to realize the potential you have as a sith. No mere test of lightsaber skill can make you see that."

"Whats going in here" said Iron

"Nothing of your concern, Jedi. Leave now this is Sith business." said Span

"You are in no condition to make threats Span, you leave I have to talk with Aragorn now."

"Fine, we will talk later Aragorn when you come back to the Sith Academy." Span stormed out pushing a nurse through a wall and completely destroying two medical droids out of anger.

Aragorn tried to sit up to show the Grand Master some respect, but the pain he felt made him cringe back into a slumped position.

"Don't try to move, it will only make things worse. I wanted to talk with you about what happened. How did this all start?"

Aragorn re-told every detail of the story, for it was burned in his memory forever. He told of the fight with Jacob and how Kami saved his life. How he only stood a chance because he felt peace for the first time in a long time. Iron stopped him.

"Why have you had this lack of peace in your life?"

"My family and my girlfriend where all captured on my home planet, Tatooine. The Sand people took them while they were just out trying to have some fun in the sand. I was at home making drinks because the heat was getting to everyone. I came out there and..."

Aragorn was trying to decide if he wanted to remember these painful memories. Iron felt the conflict.

"If you can't tell me dont feel like you..."

"No, I can tell you. They were all gone except my girlfriend. She wasn't taken, right away, because the Sand People didn't bring enough of their own to take them all. I tried running to her because she was scared and crying but I was to far away to get there in time. I could see the rest of the Sand people take her away. I didn't have the force then, so I couldnt force speed or pull her to me, but I developed a rage and a hatred after that day. The very next day I felt different, empowered like something had taken over me. I know now that it was the force, but then I thought it was some weird powers. I was blamed for their disappearance because I was the last one to see them alive. Once the city seen my powers, that was the last straw. They cast me out. I had nothing but my rage to keep my going. I had nothing to live for. I came here to hone my skills so I can go and save them. When I heard about you guys I began packing everything I had. I managed to create this clunky lightsaber from reading books. I used to find out what happened to my family. They were sold as slaves. I was told that three of them died and that Kirstie, my girlfriend, was still alive. I have been searching and searching for her and I cant find her. It's been two years and still... nothing"

"Is that why you told Kami you couldn't give up your rage?"

"Ya"

"See what love does? It's a terrible thing to fall into. It brings nothing but pain. You need to let her go and move on."

"Don't preach at me. You have never understood love otherwise you would be doing the exact same thing I am doing. Those who don't know love cant judge others because of love. It's an experience you have to live to understand."

Iron left knowing he wasn't gaining any ground with Aragorn.

At the front lobby of the Academy a woman comes in

"Excuse me, where might I find Kevin?"

"I'm sorry, we dont have a Kevin here."

"Are you sure? Try Aragorn he always had those stupid names on Tatooine."

"Yes I know him. He is in intensive care unit down that hall and to your right Room 231."

"What!?!?! What happened?"

"It's best if he tells you."

This mysterious person raced down the hallway to find Room 231. Thats all that was being said "Room 231, Room 231 WHERE IS ROOM 231!!"

Finally, she found the room, rushed in and stopped dead in her tracks. She finally found him. A year after escaping, she found him. She didn't know what to think. He was in a state she had never seen him in before, weak and broken.

"Kevin....Kevin." she tried desperately to wake him but he wasn't stirring. She thought the worst. She thought, after all the time she put into finding him, going through his records and finding out he came here, all that to find him dead.

"Come on Kevin wake up." She smacked him " I have went through to much to find you dead. KEVIN!!!" She began to smack him again but Aragorn caught her hand.

"I haven't heard that name in a long time."

She breathed a sigh of relief and happiness quickly swept over her. She wrapped her arms around him so tight, like she was never letting go. This created flashbacks of all the picnic's and walks on the rolling, grassy hills of Naboo and the little camp outs they used to have right in the middle of Tatooine's rolling dunes, throwing caution to the wind. Aragorn actually looked up to see her face. She hadn't changed. Her piercing brown eyes and long brown hair still matched in color. Her smile still as captivating as ever.He didn't care that she was hurting him by squeezing so tight.

"What are you doing here Kevin... I thought you were coming to rescue us?"

"I tried, but when I found where you had been taken, there was nothing there. The Sand People had moved on. "

"So what, you decided to come here and run away?"

Aragorn grabbed her by the arms. "Don't you dare think for a second, that I was going to abandon you to those monsters. I came here to become a Sith. To fight with rage. To find and kill the sand people who took you. I found however that rage is never the answer.

"I told you that before. When are you going to start listening to me? you always were quick to anger and I always told you to calm down to see a better way. And you always did."

"I know, but the last thing I wanted to do was let these people know my motives and why I am really doing this."

"Are you finished with your training?"

"No, but now that I know your here and safe. I dont need to stick around anymore. Once they release me, we can go and live wherever you want. Just being with you, is enough for me."

Silence fell over the room and a sudden scream came from Dawn

"Well what do you expect Dawn I said this was going to hurt?" said Kami slightly amused at the situation

"Yes but THAT FRIGGIN HURT. MORE THAN THE OTHER ONES!!"

Aragorn laughed as they walked by the room.

"Go to the front and ask them for a place a room to sleep in for the night. I am sure I am gonna be here till then." said Aragorn

"Can't I sleep in your room?"

"I wouldn't go into the Sith Academy alone if I were you."

"Ok. If you leave I will kill you myself."

"Yes Yes I know." Aragorn thought You still have managed to keep your sarcastic nature, amazing.

Aragorn was released the next day and he set out to find Kami to tell him he was leaving. He found Kami meditating in his room like he always does. He knocked on the door

"Oh hey Aragorn."

"May I come in? We need to talk."

"Absolutely.. What can I do for you?" Kami closed the door pulled two chairs up for them and they began to talk.

"I am leaving Kami."

Kami sat there in silence, shocked at the words that just left Aragorns mouth.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

/ Surprised Btw Question, is the main area outside or is it a hangar? I just wanna make sure...

Side--story---

I'll be doing side stories for myself, thing n zohan since we are left out Smile

"Ow..." said Dawn rubbing his new arm making his way over to Zohan and Thing's table who were now in the recreation center in the Academy playing Chess

"Checkmate" Said Zohan

Thing sat silently staring at Zohan

"What?" Asked Zohan

"You suck..." Replied Thing

"Not my fault you stink at chess" Zohan said

"Hi guys..." Said Dawn sitting down still rubbing his new arm

"How's the new Rust Catcher?" Asked Thing

"Uhmm...painful?" Replied Dawn

To be continued Very Happy
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Kami looked down, remaining in his meditation position, "I'm sorry to hear that." The Sentinel looked back up and into Aragorn's eyes trying to read the thoughts behind them, "I won't stop you, I won't even try to convince you to stay if you're absolutely certain this is the best course, but if I may ask. Why?"

Aragorn came in and leaned against the wall, "I came to the Academy for one reason, and one reason only. I came to gain the power necessary to save someone I hold dear, but that person has returned on her own, so I have no need to stay." Aragorn shrugged.

"I see." Kami scrunched his face, he knew Aragorn was telling the truth, but also sensed the boy was withholding something, "If you could expand on that I would be most grateful, but if you don't wish me to know more I'll respect your decision."

Aragorn sighed, "I told Iron, I might as well tell you too, I have a feeling it would get out anyway." Aragorn retold his story just as he had to the Grand Master.

"Well that explains your rage, and your hesitance to use it also, you were conflicted. You felt that the Dark power was wrong in some way, but also felt the need to rescue your family." Aragorn nodded absently, obviously his mind was off on a completely different tangent. But something else was bothering Kami, He's told me his story, and he made no attempt to deceive in it, but I still sense that he's holding something back.

"Well you know you could still stay, complete your training, that way you could ensure it never happens again," Kami suggested cautiously.

"Oh I think I know enough to fend off any Tuskens now," Aragorn said chuckling.

"Yes, but you've been trained now, people will be able to tell you know the ways of the Force, and make no mistake. We're just one of many Academies in the Galaxy, and not all are as friendly as we are," Kami replied still fishing for the piece of information Aragorn was holding back.

"Don't worry," Aragorn said a bit more hastily this time, "I can take care of myself, and my girl-" Aragorn stopped trying to cover up his slip, but Kami could figure out the ending to the word.

Kami smiled, "So it's your girlfriend." Kami saw the worried look on Aragorn's face, "Don't worry I won't tell anyone."

Aragorn breathed a sigh of release, "Thanks." With that Aragorn stood up fully and went to the door, "Good-bye friend," he said and closed the door.

A shame, Kami thought, he would have made a good contribution, no matter which side he chose.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Aragorn began to walk out of the "oh" Aragorn unclips his lightsaber from his belt and lays it in front of Kami "I want you to have it. I respect you the most out of everyone here and figured its safest in your hands.

"How are you gonna defend yourself if attacked?"

"I made a new lightsaber while I was stuck in bed. I hate idle hands."
Aragorn pulls it out, activates it reveal a purple lightsaber with heavy blue overtones."It's alot better then that one because I actually knew what I was doing. Anyway, I will see ya later Kami."

"Cya Aragorn."

Aragorn walks toward the Jedi Enclave to seek out Iron, Dawn and Thing. He found Dawn polishing his dual lightsabers

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you I am leaving."

"Why? it's a long story and I dont have time to go into it. Ask Kami and he can tell you."

"Ok. I dont sense the darkside in you. Iron said there is always good in everyone."

"Iron is a very wise Jedi. Always take his advice and council, he will make you a great Jedi."

"Ok, Aragorn."

"Hey can you tell Thing and Iron I am leaving, I cant find them anywhere."

"Sure Aragorn."

"Thanks"

Aragorn walks past the Sith Academy knowing that if he went in there, nothing but trouble would ensue. He went to the front desk to ask where Kirstie was staying for the night.

"Excuse me, I need the room number for a woman who came in here yesterday. Her name is Kirstie."

"Let me see yep, room P-51"

"Thanks"

Aragorn was so excited. He finally is gonna get out of here and go off and live without the fear of being attacked or in any danger from the Sith. He was so excited he broke into a run without even realizing it. He arrived at the room and knocked on the door

"Kirstie, you ready? I have all my things loaded in the transport, I just need to get your things and we can get out of here."

No answer. Aragorn thought Maybe she is still sleeping or is just out of her room Aragorn used the force to sense for her,, but he couldnt find her. Stupid she isn't force sensitive, your channeling the wrong energy... Aragorn reached out and found her in her room but she still wouldn't open the door. Finally Aragorn opened the door with the force and was greeted by two people. All he could see was Kirstie and a red lightsaber at her throat. Aragorn reached for his lightsaber but he had already put it on the transport because he didn't think he would need it.

"Never leave home without your lightsaber, Aragorn."

"Span.. let her go, she has nothing to do with anything."

Span laughed "oh no, she's just the reason you are leaving. There is no way I am letting you leave with as much work as I put into molding you."

"Molding me? by what trying to kill me and manipulating me instead of trialling me like you do everyone else?"

"Yes. Everyone else has what they need to be good Sith. You have it and more, it just needs to be unlocked.

"Fine, whatever just put your saber away and let her go."

"No. She is the only thing thats hindering you from staying. I am not letting her go."

" You are a cold hearted SOB you know that Span.

"Oh wait, it gets better."

Span directed his attention to Kirstie.

"You spent a year looking for this man thinking he still loved you."

"I still do..."

"Oh you didnt tell her Aragorn?"

"Tell me what?"

Span cynical laugh pierced Aragorns ear, his plan was coming together nicely.

"He abandoned his love for you as soon as he got here. He is actually engaged to Sin."

Sinestra was just waiting for her cue to come in and ruin Aragorn's life completely. She came up to Aragorn and did, what looked like kissing but was nothing more than the motions to fool Kirstie.

"GET AWAY FROM ME" Aragorn tried to push Sin away but she was stronger in the force. She blocked it by raising her hand.

Span knew it was all over. He deactivated his saber and let Kirstie run free. She came over to Aragorn smacked him down and ran out. Aragorn wanted to pursue her but Span pulled him through the wall into another room.

"You had to know this was going to happen. Once you join the Sith, rarely do people leave without suffering consequences."

"Why didnt you pick something else anything but this..."

"Because now that she is gone, you arent going anywhere."

Aragorn saw Kirstie come back holding something in her hand. He thought she came back to let him explain but she just threw his lightsaber at him.

"Here, I expect your new wife would like you to have this."

"Kirstie, wait..." Before Aragorn could even say anything else, Span shut the door but shave a little window so he could see Kirstie leaving forever...

"I swear Span, I will kill you for this."

"I doubt it, not yet anyway not without this anger you have yet to fully tap into."

Sinestra and Span both left with arrogant smirks on their faces. Aragorn was left alone with nothing but his thought's
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:01 am

//This takes place the next day, assuming a character would isolate themselves after the loss of a girlfriend.

http://P.S. I'm going to try a segment with Iron and Span, if they don't like it I can remove it.

---------------------

Kami flipped a switch and a hum started all around the room, "Raise shield active," said a calm female synthesized voice.

The Sentinel rubbed his hands together, "Good, now I won't be disturbed like last time." Kami walked over to his worktable, now in the middle of the room after Hrothgar's crash landing into the Jedi's lab, "Now let's see if I can finally finish this," he said and sat down to get to work.

---------------------

Ah what a beautiful day, Grand Master Iron Rat thought as he was walking in the gardens. He had just finished a conference with the Masters Council, and was sorting through the information he had received while he enjoyed all the pleasantries of the garden. The Grand Master stopped to smell an Alzoc Snow Rose, it was unique in the fact that it was a Rose, but pure white, and would actually absorb any blemish it received. It smelled of Evergreen and mango, an interesting, but not unpleasant smell, I need more moments like this, to just stop and enjoy all aspects of the Force and it's beauty.

"Excuse me, Grand Master?" said a voice from beyond the rose. Iron stood and looked to see a Padawan, Kotor, standing across from him.

"Yes Padawan?" Iron said standing up to continue walking through the garden, "Walk with me."

The Padawan followed Iron, "Yes, well I was wondering what I need to do to become a Knight, I mean I've been here a while but my master, Siris, still says I'm not ready. So what do I need to do to become ready?"

Iron clasped his hands behind his back, "If you find the answer to that Padawan let me know."

Kotor looked at the Grand Master quizzically, "What?"

Iron sighed, "There is no universal answer to your question Padawan. Each Jedi must follow their own path to becoming a Knight, and the paths number as many as the stars. For some the path is simple, to become a good combatant, to bring their skills to a higher level, higher then even some Masters. For others it is a matter of knowledge, they may never be anything more then a decent combatant, but in studying the arts and culture they find a path that brings them to unity with the Force. Still others may never become wise, or powerful, their path may lay in their ability to think and anticipate, or to seek out what is lost, these find their path in determination."

"I want to become a combatant!" Kotor half-yelled in excitement.

"It is not a choice for you, Padawan, it is a choice for the Force," Iron said leaning down to examine another flower.

"But we control the Force," Kotor said exasperated.

The Grand Master chuckled, "That's where you're wrong Padawan." At a confused look from Kotor, Iron picked the flower and held it up, "Consider this Ithorian Lily. It is much like the other flowers in here at first glance, but upon close inspection you can note dozens of differences. Look at it's history and you will find out it differs from every other planet here because it originates from Ithor."

Kotor nodded, "I understand that, but what's it got to do with my Knighthood?"

Iron held up a finger for silence, "If you let me finish you will find out. Would you normally expect this flower on the planet we're on?"

"No," Kotor replied, "I would expect to find it on Ithor."

"And why is it not?" Iron asked sitting on the ledge and gesturing for Kotor to do the same.

Kotor sat and thought, "Well because someone else brought it here."

The Grand Master nodded, "And would you only expect to find it here and no where else?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I wouldn't know it was here, and even if I did I wouldn't know who had planted it or where unless they told me."

Iron handed the flower to Kotor, "So what you're saying is that this flower has been taken from it's normal place, to somewhere it is needed, and controlled by a force it cannot control. It's been molded."

"Well, yeah, I guess," the Padawan said shrugging.

"Then you have answered your own question," Iron finished pushing himself to his feet and brushing the dirt off him.

Kotor rushed after him, "I don't understand."

The Grand Master stopped and knelt to be eye level with the Padawan, "What I'm trying to say is that you are not in control of your place in this Galaxy, or your path through it. The Force has chosen you to be special, just as an Ithorian chose that flower to be special. It has put you in the place you need be, just as I placed these flowers here, and it is slowly, but surely guiding your destiny, just as your experiences are. Do not fool yourself with the illusion of control, the only thing you control is how easy, or hard, you make it for the Force to guide you."

With that Iron stood and walked away leaving Kotor in deep thought.

Iron left the gardens and walked the main hall, looking at the paintings of great Jedi and Sith who had gone before them all, Perhaps one day I'll be looked upon just as I look upon them.

"Grand Master!" A voice yelled to Iron's right, he looked and saw the Consular Zawisza rushing towards him.

The Grand Master could feel something was wrong, "What's happened?" he asked rushing to meet the Consular.

"You must come," Zawisza said turning and running back, "I'll tell you on the way." Iron followed close behind, "It's the Trade Federation, they're on the offensive again!"

"This is not news," Iron stated, "they always attack someone, mostly unsuccessfully."

"Yes," Zawisza replied between breaths, "but this time they've attacked the Dark Angels, and if that wasn't enough they've contacted the Bounty Hunter's Guild, and put bounties on the Dark Angel Masters." Iron remained silent the rest of the run to the Communications Center.

Finally arriving he asked, "What's the situation?"

Master Daaaaa pulled up a holo of the Dark Angels planet from orbit, where a Trade Federation cruiser was sitting disgorging starfighters, "Not good. The Dark Angels own cruiser is currently dispatched to Bespin to deal with the recent pirate raids there. It's currently making it's way back, but it has taken some damage and it will be at least a week they can make it back."

Battlemaster Champion, leaning over a tactical console looked up, "The Dark Angels still have a couple squadrons of starfighters, but even with Jedi at the helm they're drastically outnumbered, and I fear this is but the first wave."

The Grand Master looked at Champion, "How much time would it take one of our cruisers to make it there?"

"Two hours," Daaaaa replied.

"Work on assembling a team, and meet me in the hanger when you're ready."

"Not so fast," a voice said from above them. They turned to see Spanish standing there with his hands on the railing. Without warning the Dark Lord leaped over the railing and landed right in front of Iron, face to face. They stared at each other for a few moments then Spanish smiled, "This sounds like fun, count me in," The Dark Lord said cracking his knuckles.

"Very well," replied the Grand Master, "assemble a team and meet us at hanger two."

Spanish nodded and leaped back up and walked out the door.

"Are you sure that's wise?" asked the Champion, "you know he's been looking for an excuse to get back at you and Aard for interrupting his trial of Aragorn."

The Grand Master didn't turn to look at the Battlemaster, "Wise? No. But I can handle myself, and his skills will aid us." With that the Grand Master walked up the stair and out the door.

-------------------------------------

Kami clicked the casing shut, "Yes!" he shouted raising his arm in triumph, "Finally finished!" The Sentinel admired his handiwork, a half meter cylinder, and pressed the activation stud emitting a two meter long blade, Watch out now boys, he thought pompously.

Just then a knock came at the door, "Hang on!" Kami shouted deactivating his new lightsaber and sliding it into a holster under his left arm. The Sentinel walked over, shut off the Raise Shield and opened the door, "Yes?"

It was Jedi Guardian Ares, "The Dark Angels have been attacked and we're needed old friend," Ares put his hand on Kami's shoulder, "gather what forces you think appropriate and meet us in hanger two." With that the Guardian let go and used the Force to speed him along to his next destination.

Kami stood shocked for a moment, then after letting his mind process everything he rushed off down the hall in the opposite direction. I don't have much time, I just pray I can find my Knights in time.

----------------------------

//OK Thing and Dawn I'm going to have Bazariel and Raiden come along, but it's up to you two if you guys want to come too.

//Aragorn, I don't know how you want to play your character so it's open enough if you want your character to come or stay at the Academy.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

"Should I do it...?" Anterias was thinking of leaving the Sith and joining the Jedi. His thoughts were occupied with the techniques of his fellow Sith and how he can counter them. He was practicing his Soresu with Xzavier.

The young Sith was attacking with hate as always and was a good spar. With the block of the final attack they stopped and sat on the nearby benches.

"I'm going to join the Jedi Xzavier."

"What!? Why have you gone insane?!"

"No, I just feel that I do not belong here. The Dark Side corrupts just look at us... Our skin is filled with cracks like our faces are going to shatter to tiny pieces."

"Well you do have a point there..."

"And somehow I hope I get accepted in to the Jedi..."

" Spanish and Layfon may not be pleased to hear this. Remember what happened with Aragorn?"

"Yes I do remember... But still I will face the consequences."

"It's your choice."

"Well I'm going to tell Span right now. But I'm just a Dark Jedi I am sure he won't be that mad..."

"It's your funeral."

Anterias chuckeled. He left the room and headed to Spanish's chamber.

// Well this is what I can think of right now Smile.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

//Sorry for taking so long with this, but there was a lot of material to cover.

//So that you don't have to memorize everyone here's a list of the battle group.
Jedi:
Iron - Ground
Kami - Ground
Ares - Ground
Daaaaa - Freighter
rsg - Cruiser
Thing - Ground
Zohan - Ground
Raiden - Starfighter
Bazariel - Ground
Dawn - Starfighter/Ground

Sith:
Spanish - Ground
Sinestra - Starfighter
Aragorn - Ground
Jacob - Ground
Xzavier - Starfighter
Anterias - Freighter

-------------------------------

Kami dashed towards the hanger with his comlink in hand, "Bazariel, Raiden, Thing, I need you to meet me in the hanger, we're needed."

"On my way," replied Bazariel.

"About time," commented Raiden.

"Finally!" yelled Thing.

"Grand Master Iron and Jedi Guardian Ares will meet us there, gather as many others as you can and meet us there." Kami finished shutting off the comlink and jumping over a pair of Jedi standing in the way, "Sorry urgent matter!" Kami yelled back in apology, then sprinted even faster.

-----------------------

Thing shut off his comlink and stuffed it in his shirt pocket. "What was that about?" asked Dawn, sitting next to Thing.

"Yes I must admit I'm curious as well," commented Zohan moving his Knight, "Check mate by the way."

Thing swept his arm across the table knocking the pieces away and using the Force to make sure they landed in the storage bin, "I don't know the specifics, but apparently I'm supposed to bring any Jedi I find to hanger bay two." Thing stood and put his cloak on, "And that means you two."

The Jedi Knight finished fixing his cloak then walked out the door to the hanger.

Dawn and Zohan looked at each other puzzled, then picked up their equipment and headed after Thing. They had to run to catch up, "Must be urgent if they are taking help from anyone," Zohan said.

Thing shook his head, "No I think he knew you two were with me, or he wouldn't have waited for my reply before he said to bring anyone we met up with."

"So should I stay?" asked Dawn, "I mean I'm not exactly a great fighter, I'm just a Padawan."

"I think Kami sees something in you Dawn," Thing said looking Dawn in the eye, "I cannot see it, but that is why I am still yet a Knight while he is a Master. Come now we should hurry," Thing said and Force sprinted, Zohan and Dawn following close behind.

I just hope I'm not wrong and putting him in danger.

Spanish waved Sinestra over to him as he left the Communications Center, "Get Jacob, Xzavier, and Anterias and tell them to meet you in the hanger, I'll be along shortly," Spanish ordered. Sinestra nodded and went off to get the three people Spanish had requested. Spanish came to the turbolift and pressed the call button, when the lift had not come for several minutes the Dark Lord yanked the door off it's hinges, then climbed inside and Force leaped to the third floor, "Patience is for the weak," he sneered as he walked out the third floor doors he had also blown out.

The Dark Lord found Aragorn's room and without knocking peeled the door away. Also without warning he got a massive telekinetic blast in the chest that made him stagger for a moment, "That won't do it boy," he said stepping into the dark room and receiving another. This time however he was prepared and didn't even hesitate in his walk, "It's not like the other times where I was testing you. This time I will not hold back, should you piss me off." A piece of furniture in the room suddenly flew at Spanish at near ballistic speeds, the Dark Lord raised his blade and sliced through it, "Boy, you're lucky I need you right now, or I would kill you where you stand for that."

"Leave!" Aragorn's voice shouted from the far right corner, "You've already taken the love of my life, the one reason I had to live, I don't care if you kill me."

"Stop complaining!" shouted the Dark Lord startling the Marauder, "You're a Sith, power is enough of a reason to live, and if you don't understand that then you really are of no use to me." Spanish grabbed Aragorn in a Force grip and brought him to within inches of the Dark Lord's blade, "Now if you really don't fear death, then you will do and say nothing to stop me from plunging this lightsaber into your heart, and you will save us both the hassle of this in the future," Spanish smiled sadistically, "but if you do stop me, then you must stop complaining as well. Sith do not whine, they do not make excuses, they kill or be killed. If you're killed then you need never worry or fear again, but if you kill you gain strength and then you will never have reason to worry. Power is the only thing that matters, if you have power you can have anything, but if you don't, if you rely on others, you have only what they see fit to give you."

Spanish brought his arm back and was about to plunge it into the marauder when he was stopped by a Force grip on his arm. The Dark Lord smiled and released Aragorn, "Gather your things, you must still learn the hard lessons of this Galaxy, and I have procured us a mission in which you may learn." With that the Dark turned and left and shortly heard footsteps approach from behind.

Spanish smiled.

Iron walked down the corridor thinking about strategy, and almost missed his turn into the hanger, This is not good I'm too distracted, I need to calm myself. The Grand Master closed his eyes, took a deep breath and let it out slowly, and when he opened his eyes he was in the hanger, Jedi and Sith arrayed in a semi-circle facing him, before he could put his thoughts together he heard words that were not his own coming out of his mouth.

"I know most of you don't know why you were gathered here, but I'm glad you came anyway. Our friends and allies the Dark Angels have been attacked by the Trade Federation," a murmur went up in the small crowd, but Iron quickly regained silence. "They're badly out-numbered and out-gunned, they need our help, and as people with power it is our duty to help those without it. I know our Sith brethren may not agree, but they are here and that is all I ask of them. Even with our added numbers, we will be outnumbered, but I believe we can make a difference because we have one thing the Trade Federation does not, we have the Force, and we have the conviction of knowing that we fight not just for ourselves, but for others, to protect others. As Jedi it is resolve that gives us our true power, more then any midi-chlorian count, or any amount of training, it is the dedication to our cause, that makes us strong."

The crowd was silent until Spanish scoffed, "Nice speech, Jedi, but the only the events of the next twenty-four hours will tell us if you're a prophet, or a hypocrite." With that the Dark Lord turned and marched up the ramp.

The rest of the strike force filed onto the ship and Iron felt deflated, because of his apparent failure to rally the team. Then the Grand Master felt a familiar hand on his shoulder, "You know for the Grand Master you sure don't remember some really basic things," said the voice. Iron looked and saw Master Aardvark standing there smiling.

"What do you mean?"

Kami patted Iron's shoulder, "Reach out, sense their feelings, they're not discouraged, they're concentrating. They are thinking about what you said, you really got through to them, with that speech. You're going to have to teach me how you do that some day," he finished and headed up the ramp.

Iron smiled and thought, Through more luck then I would care to admit.

Kami was sifting through data on the Trade Federation, and their previous battle plans when he felt the ship take off, Four hours and counting, better come up with a plan fast. The Sentinel was troubled by the numbers he was seeing, by his count there were over 12 squadrons, 144 starfighters, per Federation cruiser, and even with the Dark Angel's starfighters they still barely numbered 28, they had two armed freighters on board but those still only counted as roughly three starfighters worth a piece. What was worse though was the cruiser match-up itself, the JvS cruiser, Gatekeeper, was much smaller and less armed then the Trade Federation cruiser. The ship was essentially a tiered wedge and, even thought the cruiser was fully automated and needed only a very limited life-support system, it couldn't make up for the sheer size difference. The only thing their ship had an edge on was speed, and even then not by much.

Kami was still deep in thought when Daaaaa approached, "Not looking good is it?" The Master asked sensing Kami's turmoil.

The Sentinel shook his head, "No, we have no advantage here other then surprise, and that only lasts so long. Even if we drop out of hyperspace firing and releasing our fighters and freighters we won't do enough damage to turn the tide," Kami said putting his head down in despair.

"What about an insertion?" Daaaaa suggested, "If we can get people inside the ships hanger we can tear it apart."

Kami looked at the Master, "You're forgetting they're in a planetary gravity well, we can't drop out close enough to get our fighters inside, they would be shot down before they even got within a kilometer of the hanger." The Senintel rubbed his face, "No the only way we can win this is by using the environment to our advantage," Kami brought up a holo of the system in question, "Our guns have a longer range then theirs so if we can draw them off and into this asteroid field around the third planet in the system we may have a chance, but they would have to be idiots to chase us when they have a superior position." Kami shut off the holo and put his head in his hands to think.

Daaaaa nodded and sat back to think as well, "Fake transponder?" he asked after a while.

Kami shook his head, "We would have to come out with our weapons powered down, and by the time we got close enough to launch our fighters they would be able to see the JvS emblem on the ship."

"What about using the Solo Slingshot?" Daaaaa asked.

"That would work, but the ship's too large to withstand the amount of force that kind of speed would put on it."

"The Gatekeeper could veer off when the stresses become too much and we could release the fighters and freighters at that point. The cruiser can break off then come back around the way it came in while the the other ships finish the slingshot."

"That could work," Kami said sitting back and thinking, "we'll have to take a pounding when we come back in order to get the trooper transport down safely, but if they're sufficiently confused then we could do it. There's a problem though," Kami said pulling up a screen and inputting some calculations.

"What?"

Kami put some figures up on the holo chart, "Because of we'll have to slow down and change direction instead of continuing the slingshot the fighter group will be without any support for a full three minutes."

"We'll just have to hope that the Dark Angels recognize the plan and launch their fighters then," Daaaaa said shrugging, "it's not like we have another choice here."

"True," Kami replied pulling up some more charts, "but if we're going to do this we need to make sure every detail is fully thought out. Get comfortable Daaaaa, we're going to be here a while."

---------------------------

"So it's just droids?" Dawn asked sitting in a circle with Zohan and Thing.

"Yep" Zohan said polishing his staff, "kind of a let down."

Thing was lying back on a bench with his hand behind his head, "They may not be smart or tough, but don't underestimate their numbers."

"That's why we go in, in groups of three," Zohan replied flipping the polished hilt between his fingers, "one Sith, one Master, one Knight, we cover each other's backs, because if someone doesn't then the whole group dies."

Thing chuckled, "Nothing like the fear of death to make allies right?"

Dawn pretended to laugh, but it was unconvincing, "All the same I'm glad I'll be piloting my own ship," Dawn looked over at the Sith group and saw Jacob stare at him and smile in a very creepy way. The Padawan shivered.

Zohan noticed, "Don't worry he's just trying to intimidate you," he said while twirling his hilt with the Force.

"Yeah, well, it worked," Dawn said gulping audibly, "I hope I never get stuck alone with him."

"Attention!" yelled a voice from behind Dawn, the grouped turned and saw Ares standing in the middle of the room. "We need three starfighter pilots, does anyone here have experience at piloting a starfighter?"

Raiden raised his hand, "I was a wandering Jedi for a while and I learned how to fly pretty much anything."

Sinestra rushed over to Raiden and hugged him, "Oh you never told me that, cuttie! I'll go too!" She said and giggled.

Zohan shook his head, "He does know she's just trying to seduce him right?"

Thing nodded, "Yeah, but I think he likes her."

"Shhh!" Dawn gestured, "I'm watching something funny!"

Ares nodded slowly, "OK then. Anyone else?"

Xzavier spoke up, "I've got a lot of simulation time. Is that good enough?"

Ares looked around, but no one else said anything, "I guess it'll have to be." The Guardian turned and brought up a holo of a starfighter with an arrow shaped cockpit area connected to two massive engines at either end that narrowed as they went forward, "This is what you'll be flying, an M-wing. It has two mounted laser cannons here and here," Ares said as he circled two spots in the cockpit area but on the slant of both sides. "It has a minimal shield generator, but no hyperdrive, so make sure you have a ride. It also features two solar powered masers," the schematic zoomed in on the narrowing point of the engine pods, "a maser is a continuous laser stream that does devastating damage, but takes up a lot of energy. Each of the engine pods has one of these built in, it is powered by gathered solar energy. Now each of the M-wings has a charge on both masers right now, but should you fire it it will take at least seven minutes to recharge it. You won't notice a difference in your starfighters performance once fired, but the maser is the one thing that makes the M-wing powerful, use it wisely."

With that the Guardian shut down the holo and walked off leaving the group to continue their conversations.

---------------------------

Why am I here? I always told myself that the only reason I sought power was to save the one I love, but now she hates me. So why am I still here? Aragorn thought as he sat in a corner trying to avoid eye contact, Am I really that pathetic? Am I really so afraid to die that I would sell my principles, my values, my soul?

Aragorn saw a pair of legs appear in front of him, "If you can't handle that bitch, you might as well just jettison yourself," sneered a familiar voice.

"Leave me alone Jacob, I'm not in the mood," Aragorn replied without looking up.

"Or what bitch?" Jacob taunted leaning in closer.

Aragorn could feel his rage building, he tried to remain calm and focused, but the rage was becoming too powerful. It was more then just Jacob's taunt, it was his rage at Spanish build, his rage at losing his love, his rage at himself for not dying when he knew he had nothing else to live for, nothing left to hold him to this world. And he just snapped, "LEAVE!" the Marauder screamed, releasing all his hate and rage into the yell, and letting the Force amplify the power.

When he opened his eyes to look he saw all the assorted Jedi and Sith looking at him in shock, and Jacob lying unconscious in a dent in the bulkhead across from him. The Force had amplified his scream past a mere sound wave, and into a concussive wave, "Wh- what did I just do?" He asked hesitantly getting to his feet, on legs that didn't seem strong enough to lift him anymore.

"That is what is called a Force Scream," Spanish replied pushing himself off the bulkhead he had been leaning on, "it's an advanced technique, and a powerful one as you've seen. This is why you live, this is why you stopped me from ending your life, because you have power, and there needs to be no more reason behind power then attaining it. It is it's own means and end." Spanish finished patting Aragorn on the shoulder, "But next time," he added, aim it at an enemy."

Aragorn brushed the Dark Lord's hand off, "My enemies are who I choose them to be," Aragorn looked back at Jacob, then again at Spanish, "I did hit an enemy." Aragorn headed back to his seat and sat down to meditate.

------------------------------------

Spanish shook his head and headed back over to Sinestra, "A lot of rage in that one, a lot of power too. It really is a shame that he's been tainted by the Jedi so much."

Sinestra laughed, "Well what did you expect? He's still just a boy and all you've shown him is pain and despair. I can't really blame the kid for reaching out to the first person to show him kindness."

Spanish shrugged, "I was trying to show him that there is no such thing as kindness or mercy in this Galaxy, but maybe that's not something I should do. The Jedi will show him that sooner or later, and what better way to cement his rage then to have his 'savior' betray him?"

Sinestra shook her head, "Normally I would agree, but he's picked an odd one to idolize. Kami won't betray him, even accidentally, I think he would rather die then plunge anyone into despair. Unlike everyone else in the Temple he was shown how far a man can fall, and then climbed back up. He knows the pit falls of every opportunity, and I think that's why they've connected."

Spanish smiled, "Then we'll just have to force his hand won't we?"

"In the heat of battle would be the best place, but the ratios are off. There won't be two Sith per team, but two Jedi, and even as the Dark Lord I do not think you will have the time to set him up."

"That's the best part, I don't need to do anything during the battle, their own team will do it for me."

-------------------------

"And that's the battle plan," Kami finished shutting down the holo. "Any questions?"

Most of the crowd shook their heads, but a voice in the back spoke up, "What are the teams?"

Kami couldn't see who had said that, and it made him a little suspicious, but he shrugged it off as pre-battle jitters, "Jedi Knight Thing will be assigning the groups."

"Me?!" Thing asked incredulously. "Why me?"

"Simple," Kami said stepping off the slight stage, "you've got the most experience with Battle Meditation of the group so you should be able to sense the best compatibilities."

"Are you sure?" Thing persisted, "I mean wouldn't a Master be better at this?"

"Just because we're Masters doesn't mean we're versed in every aspect of the Force," Kami replied pushing Thing up on stage, "now do your thing, Thing."

Thing turned around, "Very funny," but reached out with the Force anyway.

Kami felt a tickle on the edge of his perception for a moment, but it went away a second after it had appeared, I must be really nervous.

Thing reached out and started his search, feeling the minds and how they worked, seeing the pathways of logic, and the mixture of experience and ability. "OK," he said shakily, "first group is: Grand Master Iron, Dark Lord Spanish, and Jedi Knight Bazariel."

A collective gasp went up, Didn't expect that, Kami thought, but remained silent.

"Next group is: Jedi Sentinel Kami, Sith Marauder Aragorn, and Jedi Knight... well me," Thing finished eyes brows raised, but eyes still closed.

And that's a little too expected, Kami thought growing more suspicious.

"Final group is: Jedi Guardian Ares, Sith Marauder Jacob, and Jedi Knight Zohan." Thing opened his eyes and looked at rsg, "Sorry Master, but it looks like you'll be operating the cruiser."

Rsg shrugged, "Doesn't matter to me, as long as I have a plan I'm good."

Kami came back on the stage as Thing left, "OK everyone, get ready, we exit from hyperspace in ten minutes, and we launch thirty seconds after that!"

"We'll be exiting hyperspace in twenty seconds," rsg's voice said over the intercom, "strap in guys, this'll be a bumpy ride."

Kami turned on the view screen, which was connected to the forward view of the ship, and saw the mottled blue of hyperspace. The Sentinel started a mental countdown in his head, when he reached zero he grabbed an overhead bar and held on.

The view screen showed the Gatekeeper leaving hyperspace at still near the speed of light, hurtling towards the Trade Federation cruiser. growing larger by the second, and firing as it went. He felt a few tremors from the hits they were taking, but so far it looked like they were not taking any serious damage. The Trade Federation ship continued looming larger and larger, until it looked like they were about to crash into it, then they were past and continuing their ballistic curve around half of the planet. The tremors didn't stop, but instead grew as the ship was put under even more stress, then, just before the ship felt as if it would rip in half the cruiser broke off and started slowing.

Kami vaguely remembered hearing rsg shout, "Fighters away!" But was quickly preoccupied by the G forces being exerted as the ship tried to reorient itself.

"Is everyone OK?" the Sentinel asked trying to keep his grip. When he got no response he felt out with the Force, and while no one was unshaken, they were all fine, either his body was still trying to compensate for the tremendous force put upon it, or the group was trying to concentrate on remaining conscious. He supposed it was the latter.

The ship finally reoriented itself and started it's three minute trip back around the planet to the battle. Kami let go and ran forward in the transport he came across Zohan in the cockpit, still conscious and well, "Did everyone make it out?" he asked.

Zohan nodded, "Yep it's only us and rsg now, and that'll change in a few minutes," he finished smiling.

Kami grabbed the back of Zohan's chair for stability as the ship lurched back and forth, "You sure you can dodge those fighters and land us on the ground safely?" Kami asked worriedly.

"Not a problem," Zohan replied, "as long as landing just requires that we be able to walk away... or run."

Kami gulped, but patted the Knight's back anyway, "Just make sure we don't die on impact and I'll be happy."

The Sentinel walked to the back again and addressed them, "We've got about a minute left, make sure your equipment is secure, and as soon as we land get away from the ship. Worry about no one but yourself and your teammates," Kami continued reaching for his helmet, "don't go back for anyone. If someone can't make it you must leave them, this is a battle and not one where we have the luxury of a hospital. I know you've grown to know, and like each other, but no matter how much pain it causes you, you must look out for your survival first." The Sentinel clipped the blue and gold helmet in place, "If you concentrate on yourself, then you need never wonder about others, because they will do the same."

Kami clipped his lightsaber to his belt and shouldered his disruptor rifle, "Get ready, this'll be a bumpy ride."

Kami felt the ship rumble then heard the message he had been expecting, "Launch!"

The floor seemed to go out from under them, and for a moment the group was wait less, then the turbulence hit, "Hang on!" Zohan yelled back.

--------------------------

"Sinestra, Xzavier, line up behind Anterias," Daaaaa ordered over the comm, "his shields will protect you long enough to do some major damage. Dawn, Raiden, you do the same on me." Daaaaa turned up his shields and initialized cockpit control for the laser turrets, then looked ahead and saw the rapidly approaching Trade Federation battle group. "We have one shot at this, they don't know we're coming in fighters so they won't be able to adjust for the size difference quickly. Anterias, and I will break their formation, then the M-wings will have to fire their masers into the shield generators. If we're lucky we'll be able to swing inside without any hold-ups."

Daaaaa heard a chuckle on the comm, "Has it ever been that easy?" asked Raiden's voice.

"Nope," Daaaaa replied smiling. Then they were in the middle of things. The combined fire from the six ships devastated the first starfighter squadron they encountered and broke the Federation's defensive line, "NOW!" Daaaaa shouted jerking his ship right to give Raiden a clear shot.

The three M-wings lashed out with their masers. Six needle thin lines appeared in space for a full five seconds, and then were vastly overshadowed by and explosion from the Federation cruiser. "We're in!" Xzavier shouted.

"Excellent!" replied Daaaaa, "Fighters give us some cover, Anterias, it's you and me inside the belly of the beast!" Daaaaa powered his freighter in shooting droid starfighters as they tried to block his path. Anterias was close on his tail, covering their backdoor.

"Good," replied Anterias, "because my shields are almost gone."

Dawn watched as the two freighters dashed for the Trade Federation hanger, but was too busy himself to give much attention to it. The Padawan brought his starfighter's nose up, then put it in reverse, plunging himself under two of his pursuers and nailing them as they went by, "Too easy." Dawn flipped the ship back over to get a look at Daaaaa and Anterias and noticed a flight of six starfighters closing in on them. Without thinking Dawn floored his starfighter, Destiny, and headed right at the flight, "Oh no you don't," he said to himself as he approached them.

The Padawan managed to come in behind them without their notice and immediately started firing taking out two of the droid starfighters before they noticed him, "Cool just one away from being an Ace," he commented as he put the ship into a down spiral to confuse the droid starfighters. The Padawan slewed his ship around with then engines on full, performing a kind of "Space drift" and managed to bring his cannons in on two of the remaining four droid starfighters, "Bye bye, tinnies," he said smiling and fired.

"WOOOO!" Dawn yelled in exuberance, but failed to notice that the other two starfighters had come up behind him until they started firing, "Oh stang!" The Padawan throttled straight, then tried to stall his ship to trick the droids again, but they had learned and all it did was present them with a bigger target. The droids pounded Dawn's fighter, and the Padawan tried fleeing, but just as his engines engaged the enemy starfighter hit a control interface and shut down all pilot control of the craft. The, Destiny hurtled off towards the Dark Angel's home planet out of control, "This can't be good."

Raiden saw Dawn's fighter veer off on a ballistic trajectory, "I think we've lost one," he said over the comm.

Raiden watched as Sinestra's M-wing veered up causing two of the droid fighters to ram into each other, "We can't afford to loose any more people," she replied, "there's only three of us now."

Raiden put his ship into a zig zag firing as he went to disperse his shots and caught another three droid fighters, "I know, I'm low on shield too."

Xzavier's M-wing appeared over the Trade federation cruiser and Raiden saw a fireball go up behind the craft. The Dark Jedi's voice crackled over the comm, "We've barely managed to take out two squadron of these things, and we're already almost dead in the water."

"Need some cover?" Came a voice over the comm, Raiden looked down and saw the GateKeeper coming back around.

The JvS cruiser lit up as it fired all it's port and dorsal batteries at the Trade Federation cruiser, "About time!" yelled Sinestra.

The three M-wings dashed behind the Gatekeeper to rest their shields a bit and let the cruiser do some of the heavy lifting, "I won't be able to help much guys," rsg's voice replied over the comm, I'm taking some serious hits, I'll barely be able to drop off the troop transport and make it out again at this rate."

"Any help is appreciated," Raiden replied watching as the transport weaved it's way through the droid fighters on it's way to the surface. The cruiser started breaking off and the starfighter prepared themselves for another pounding.

Then out of no where hundreds of pinpricks of light flew past, No not light, Raiden thought, laser fire! The Knight brought his ship around to look back at the planet and saw two dozen starfighters coming back up firing.

"Need some help?" Asked a voice.

"Yes, thank you, whoever you are," replied Raiden sighing with relief.

The voice chuckled, "The name's Mazik." Then in a more serious voice he said to his starfighter squadron, "Angel of Death squadron, Wolf Squadron, let's take care of business!"

Kami held on as the transport swayed back and forth in the atmosphere. He could feel the pounding the ship was taking, and knew it wouldn't be long before they lost a vital system. Then, as if thinking it made it reality, he felt the repulsors give out, "This is gonna hurt," said said as the transport plowed bow first into the ground.

The entire group was thrown about, but thanks to the piloting of Zohan, they managed to keep themselves for being knocked unconscious. The Knight himself came out of the cockpit area and grabbed his gear, "Nice job Zohan," Kami said, but the Knight seemed too distracted.

"Uh, yeah, about that," he replied throwing his cloak on, "this ship is going to blow in about twenty seconds so we might want to, you know, leave now?"

Kami stopped smiling, "Everyone out!" he yelled shoving some of the slower members of the group out then hatch, "Go! Go! Go!" he shouted running with the rest of the group. They had barely gotten ten meters from the transport when it blew throwing the group to the ground in different areas. Kami felt as if his trajectory was being guided by the Force for a minute, but stopped worrying about it as he tucked in to lessen the impact of the fall. The Sentinel landed behind a pile of rubble and rolled to his feet. Kami crouched and looked around getting his bearings and seeing if he had landed near anyone. The Sentinel spotted Aragorn pulling himself out of a niche in the rubble, presumably one he had made to slow his impact, and saw Thing pushing himself up from the ground three meters from Kami, Another odd coincidence, landing in the same group I had been assigned.

"Are you two alright?" Kami asked heading over to help Thing stand.

Aragorn brushed himself off, "Yeah just a few bruises."

Thing groaned, "I'll be fine."

"You sure,? It looks like you took the full impact of the fall," Kami commented lending Thing his hand.

Thing took it, "Yeah it's not that bad I actually had to use the Force to push myself over that," the Knight said pointing at a jagged piece of metal, "believe m it just hurt, nothing else." Thing finished readjust his bandoleer of grenades he had picked up before leaving.

"Where are we," Aragorn asked unhooking his hilt, "or for that matter everyone else?"

Kami shook his head, "I don't know, but we can't worry about that now." The Sentinel climbed up the rubble pile to get a look around. They were in the Grand Hall of the Dark Angels Academy, there was a hole in the wall where they had cashed through, and their group was clear across from what Kami guessed was the remaining of the transport. There were multiple levels and halls attacked to the corridor and towards the front a stair case leading to a door to a hallway, at the end of which was the Dark Angel Achieves. The floor was strewn with rubble and debris, and the once white walls were not charcoal black in places. Kami turned back towards Thing and Aragorn, "Each group has their job, including us, if they can they'll do their jobs, but we can't fail to do ours by trying to search for them."

Thing held his head, "Right what were those again?"

Kami sighed, "We need to stage an ambush, since I'm good at cloaking, Aragorn at Telekinetics, and you at Battle Meditation we can coordinate a better attack then the other groups, and hopefully also coordinate it with the Dark Angels. Iron, Spanish, and Bazariel will be distraction force, they'll be attacking the Federation and trying to keep them to busy to notice us, or our plans. Ares, Jacob, and Zohan will be rendezvousing with the Dark Angel's forces and trying to support them and coordinate with us for the ambush."

"Right," Thing said slowly, "and how is this a good idea again?"

Kami rolled his eyes, "Just follow my lead, we've got a lot of work to do."

---------------------------------

//OK now you guys can step in and continue what you like, I just wanted an outlined plan first, feel free to add any plot twists or plans gone awry material.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:02 am

// myself personally I thought it was friggin epic. However, I like the Kami is humble. Anyway...

Aragorn was still a little enraged by his recent encounter with Span and wasn't paying any attention to the plan.

"Aragorn... Are you even listening" asked Kami a little annoyed

Aragorn looks back at Kami with those eyes he remembered the first day Aragorn showed up. Then they turned back into his normal blue eye color. Kami knew there was still conflict and had to be careful. He was still vulnerable to be turned but the last thing he needed was to give him a reason to stay with the Sith.

"No, I'm sorry Kami mind is a bit preoccupied at the moment."

"ok just be sure your focused when we attack, the last thing we want is a dead JvS member."

"I know, I know. I'll be careful"

"Can we go now? I am tired of waiting around..." said Thing impatiently

"I would think, being a Jedi, you would have more patience Thing..." said Aragorn

"Shut up Sith. Don't forget we are still enemies and I am not giving you an opportunity to cloud my judgment with your head games."

"That's not my purpose Thing"

Thing unhooks his lightsaber and walks over to Aragorn

"I would hope not"

"Calm down Thing. There is no deception in his tone. I am not psychic, but you can tell when someone is sincere if you have patience." said Kami trying to resolve the situation because he knew the ambush was not even set and there is an argument going on over trivial matters.

"I would expect more back up from you Kami, considering we are complete opposites with him."

"That doesn't give you the right to threaten him when he means no harm Thing. Use the head you have for something besides a helmet rack..."

Thing glared at Kami and turned away.

"Now thats settled, we will set up the ambush over here 2 kilometers from here to the North-West."

"What is this ambush for again?"

"It serves two purposes. The first is supplies. The have a convoy that will roll through here with updated battle plans and weapons. Second is a power source. The same convoy may contain a power unit that allows the droids to function."

"Eliminate their weapons and power, they have no chance."

"Good, Aragorn yes."

"The only problem is there is two convoys at two possible locations."

"So we need to split up then?'

"I was thinking that, Thing."

"I will go by myself. I work best alone anyway."

"Alright Thing, your a Jedi Knight, I believe you can handle yourself. Which convoy do you want?"

"I will take out the one with the supplies, most likely they wont guard it heavily because they think we are oblivious to their plans."

"A sound logic I would say, I would say" said Kami

"Except, if it is indeed there only means of supplies, do you really think they arent gonna guard it more heavily?"

"You must remember, the less droids in the convoy, the quicker it goes." said Kami

"Yes but thats not smart."

"Droids aren't known for their brilliance." chimed in Thing

"Agreed"

"Ok. Thing. You will to to the North-West then since thats where the confirmed convoy is. Aragorn and I will go to the power supply convoys last estimated location and try to find any leads."

"Ok. May the force be with you Master Aardvark."

"May the force be with you, Thing."

Thing turned around with a glare at Aragorn and began running to the location to set the trap and wait, a real test of his patience thought Aragorn.

"Ok. You and I need to go towards the South. If we find it there, I would expect nothing more than 10 droids maximum."

"Good. After this we can go home."

Kami and Aragorn began to move towards the South. Aragorn was the only one that could be seen because he lacked the cloaking skills the Kami possessed. It seemed like hours to Aragorn because he was still swimming through the thoughts in his head. They finally arrived and was greeted by nothing. The convoy had either left or not arrived. Kami pulled out his comlink to ask Thing if he was in position.

"I am in position, the convoy hasnt showed but I think I see them in the distance."

"Good. When your done give us an update and we will rendezvous somewhere.

"Thing out."

"One piece of the puzzle done."

Kami ignored Aragorn and got back on the comlink to rsG to make sure the information was correct.

"The information is correct, by our calculations they should be there within the hour."

"Ok. Thanks rsG, Kami out."

"So now we have our own little waiting game"

Kami nodded in response. Silence fell between the Sentinel and the Marauder. Kami was formulating somewhat of a strategy and Aragorn was doing the same. Aragorn was least successful because he was wrestling with all that transpired. Kami sensed this and thought It's time to act.

"I am sorry about Kirstie and all."

"Don't worry about it. Like Iron said, love leads you down paths of pain and despair."

"I respect the Grand Master but that's not the entire truth. Yes, loving someone can bring pain because if something happens to them, your judgment can become clouded, but that doesn't make it a bad thing. You had a genuine love and the Sith and their ideals is what drove Span and Sinestra to take her away."

"I see that, but there is no way the Jedi are going to take me. You can feel this anger I have for Span. You seen what I did with that scream. I have so much built up that it's not gonna be worth it."

"If you join us, I will gladly go down this path with you. You forget, I was a Marauder once myself. I know the power you feel and the anger but I had help to calm it because of peoples willingness to help me out. You have the same people willing to help."

Aragorn sensed Kamis sincerity and was refreshed by it. Already, it felt like the anger was leaving him. Just then, Aragorn reached out with the force to try and listen and he heard what sounded like hovercraft and droids. He sensed something else, something human and empowered with the force. He turned to Kami

"I sense it to."

"If its a Sith I can pretend to be on his side and try to kill him unexpectedly."

"That wont work. The Trade Federation no longer recognizes Jedi and Sith, we are all enemies to them."

"Surprise attack from you would work. You are the best cloaker after all. I will jump down kill what droids there are and focus on him and you can come in from behind to deliver the final blow."

"Good idea. Discretion is the better part of Valor."

Aragorn smiled. His exact words were ringing in his head. Aragorn and Kami hid up in trees until the pivotal moment. Aragorn, normally swelled with impatience and rage but was patiently waiting, meditating on how to dispatch of the droids quickly before this force user could attack him to try and split his attention. He needed to focus on the force user not the droids and the force user.

"It's time. Use telekinesis to destroy the droids. Then the force user is all alone."

Aragorn took Kami's advice to heart and did so. The droids where right below them. Aragorn destroyed all 6 droids and jumped down off the tree revealing no one but the hovercraft.

"Kami there is nobody else here. We must have sensed somewhere else. there is no--"

A red lightsaber activated right into Aragorns chest, little did this Sith know that Cortosis replaced his wound that Sinestra gave him and his lightsaber shorted out saving Aragorn from death. The hooded figure threw his lightsaber away grabbed another one and began fighting. Aragorn resorted to Djem-So because this sith wasn't attacking much. Aragorn was trying to pressure him into attacking, without drawing him in. The Sith wouldn't attack. Just defense. Now I know what fighting Soresu is like Aragorn jumped out of range of any lightsaber attack do Shien. Kami saw the opportunity to jump down and assist Aragorn. Kami, still cloaked, jumped behind the Sith and tried to attack but was blocked by the Sith without even moving this strange person. Kami was forced pushed away, giving this person time to draw a second lightsaber to fight both Kami and Aragorn. Little did he know he would be fighting three sabers. Kami got up unhooked his other lightsaber and began circling this Sith. Aragorn did the same.

"Who are you?" asked Aragorn

No reply. He just stood there doing nothing. Kami attacked and was blocked. Aragorn tried to attack his back while it was exposed, but was stopped by the other saber. Kami and Aragorn both jumped back out of range. Aragorn tried telekinesis but was blocked with ease. Finally, Kami and Aragorn switched to Ataru and rushed him at once. Kami lunged forward missing the Sith and barely missing Aragorns shoulder. The pair looked for the Sith but he jumped to one of the trees and was trying to get away. Without thinking, they both pursued him. Dashing through trees, barely missing branches. This is not what either of them had in mind. Aragorn remembered neither of them had destroyed the contents of the hovercraft.

"You lead him away from the hovercraft, I will destroy the power supplies."

Kami nodded in response. Aragorn stopped dead in his tracks and jumped back towards the hovercraft. He opened it revealing the power supplies. he chucked them in the air, electrocuted them and they exploded in mid air. Aragorn realized that was a big mistake. Within seconds he seen droids flooding in around him. Aragorn sent a surge of electricity through the droids dispatching of most of the battle droids. The droidekas were still rolling to him, leaving them vulnerable. He shocked the as well and dispatched of the one droideka that survived.He looked around and saw no more droids or any enemies. He thought of chasing Kami but Kami was already on his way back.

"You get the power cores?"

"Ya. That big boom was the power cores being destroyed."

"Good they wont have back up power now."

"Wheres the Sith?"

"I lost him. He was really quick and agile. I have never seen anything like that before."

"Me either."

Aragorn saw a figure dropping out of the sky, he figured the target was Kami's head. Aragorn pushed Kami to the side, to remove him from harms way and the fight began again. This time, the hooded figure was attacking relentlessly. A beep came onto Kami's comlink, it was Span

"Be warned Master Aardvark, a Sith Overlord is on the battlefield"

"Ya, we know Aragorn is fighting him now."

"Good leave him there and come back to base we need you here"

"I cant abandon him, he could die"

"Look, he is a Marauder, he can handle himself"

"Arent you supposed to be with Iron and Baz, Span?

"I was told to break off and get some more help."

"I cant do that yet"

"Kami are you really gonna leave Iron and Baz to die just because your scared that your pet is going to die."

"He isn't a pet, Span. He is a friend there is a huge difference."

"Choosing a Sith's life over a Jedi's life? Iron is not going to approve."

"Do no tell Iron any of this."

"Oh, I will if your not going to help."

Kami looked at Aragorn still fighting the Overlord appearing to be able to hold his own until the Overlord pushed Aragorn out of Kami's vision.

"I cant see whats going on Span, I have to be here for Aragorn he might die."

"Fine, I will get Iron on the comlink and explain to him how you chose a Marauder over the leader of the Jedi."

"NO! Dont, I will uh... I will be there in a minute. Where are you?"

"I already patched the coordinates to your datapad."

"Ok. I will meet you there."

Aragorn was fighting wondering where Kami was. He knew he was pushed but he thought Kami would help by now. Aragorn's mind wandered from the fight giving the Overlord the opportunity to strike. He knocked Aragorns lightsaber free and began choking him. The Overlord threw Aragorn around like a rag doll. The Overlord again started choking Aragorn. Interestingly, he held Aragorn to where he could see Kami leaving. He couldnt call out for help or anything. He watched as his friend turned his back on him. Aragorn's rage built up his thoughts of hatred for Span came through his subconscious and the hatred for Kami leaving him fueled him even more. Aragorn broke the choke and used force Scream. The rings, created by the scream, impaled the Overlord stunning him, leaving Aragorn to deliver the final blow through the chest. The Overlords body dropped to the floor and Aragorn began to run after Kami, with nothing but revenge in his heart.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

/ noes =( Why yous have to kill Kamis now T-T

Anyyhow MY PART Very Happy

"Dawn...Dawn...DAWN!" Shouted Daaa over the comlink

"Zzzz..." Snored Dawn

"Is he seriously sleeping while he's crashing to the planet.." Thing said

"...It takes a strange person to sleep through a crash landing.." Said Raiden

"I'm not sleeping...I'm pretending to sleep so I just...Don't...feel anything..." Replied Dawn

-----20 minutes later

"I'm gonna die..I'm gonna die...I'm...so screwed..." Dawn shrieked as he was upon re-entry into the planet

"Might as well go out in style..." Dawn said as he put his iPod into the iPod port in his fighter and played Until the End by Breaking Benjamin

----Another 10 minutes later after Dawn has crashed

"I'M ALIVE!" Dawn shouted as he jumped out of the cockpit of his fighter.

"Now...where to go" Dawn Said as he took out his GPS unit to find the nearest group...

"Hmm..Kami is a few clicks away...should catch up with him" Dawn said as he started to force-speed-run to get to kami

:p I wanna be in for the Aragorn vs Kami Fight ^^

This is just since everyone seemed to forgot about me crashing...
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Here is my part of the story, and please answer the question which ensues.

Thing was running downs corridor and forgot why. After just walkin around, and finding some drougs to screw around with, Thing deciced to get back on track. He then decided to message Kami about his objective via comlink.

Thing pressed a few buttons and Kami rudly answered his comlink.

"What the hell do you want now, Span?!"

Thing feeling a little hurt on the inside responded to Aardvark..
"I just wanted to know what I was suppose to be doing, and it's Thing by the way."

Fin.

Some please tell me what my character is supposed to be doing >.>
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

After Thing and Aardvark's little "talk," Thing set out to find the supply shipment. Using his trained force sense, he figured that the shipment was about 400 meters North-West of his location. Thing then ran towards the general direction if the shipment, ion grenades at the ready, as he had figured that there would be some droids. After the short 350 meter sprint assisted by The Force, Thing decide to wait the rest of the fifty meters out, mostly because he wanted to do a surprise attack caused by the lack of companions. After about a 5 minute wait, Thing began to here marching off in the distance. And as the sound of metal beating again the ground became louder, Thing prepared himself for the ambush. Thing oil out the grenades once more and waited until the droids were directly under him to drop the three if them. The three grenades exploded almost simultaneously, deactivaing all the marching droids and all but the three droidekas that were left in the back of the shipment. Thing had not known that droidekas were in the rear, so he jumped down h tip he heard the faint shuffling of metal and heard the words "Jedi, shoot him down!" Thing then activated his saber and deflected the on coming shots of the droidekas. Thing then retreated behind a large boulder that was conveniently placed a few yards back. Thing then started to remeber about his training and how he was taught to use his surroundings in battle. He then noticed a very large tree branch sticking out over the droids. Thing started to concentrate very hard, mustering as much force as he could to break the limb and send it crashing down. Thing next set his eyes on the defenseless shipment and started setting detonators around it. Thing then said aloud to no one "I though this would be more challenging." Just as he finishes his sentence, he saw a JvS fighter flying towards him. Thing started to run and, just as it seemed the fighter was going to hit him, Thing dove, loosing the detonating device. Out of the cockpit came out no other than the Jedi Padawan, Dawn Twilight. Dawn saw Thing and rushed over and said "Heh, like my landing technique?"
"Well, your fancy flying just cost me my detonating device." replied Thing
"Well, sorry. Atleast I'm not dead right now." said Dawn.
"That can easily be changed..." said a dark, cold and hoarse voice.

Thing and Dawn both turned around and saw a masked and dark robed figure standing up with a light lsaber and an object twirling by The Force.

"That's my detonator!" exclaimed Thing
"Well I guess that will make this so much sweeter."

On the word "this," the robed being crushed the detonator in his hand. He then ignited his saber showing an orange-red saber. Thing ignited his saber and then told Dawn "Go, go and find Master Aardvark."

//now it's up to you Dawn, do you wanna stay, or go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:03 am

//In this segment I'll be using the actual Star Wars forms, not the JKA versions.

Shii Cho: Unconventional angles, includes punches and kicks. This is because Shii Cho takes advantage of the lightsaber's unique characteristics.
Makashi: One handed lightsaber fighting, meant to disarm and maim rather then kill.
Soresu: Same as JKA
Ataru: Same as JKA
Djem-So: Strong and relentless attacks meant to overwhelm
Shien: Blaster deflection, and off-balance defensive form
Sokan: Same as JKA
Niman: Balanced, no advantage or weakness
Jar'kai: Using one blade to attack and the other to defend, hand priority switches, but one is always on offense and one is always on defense
Vaapad: Quick and aggressive, with a minimum of blocks. Basically a mix between Ataru and Djem-So
Juyo: 100% offense, powerful and fast blade attacks, and random Force attacks. 0% defense in either Force or Lightsaber

----------------------------

Almost there, Kami thought looking at his tactical display, should be beyond that ridge.

The Sentinel looked up and saw a pile of rubble well over three stories high, blocking him from the coordinates Spanish had given him. He came to a stop and performed a series of Force aided leaps until he was up and over the pile, then leaped down, crouching to absorb the impact of the decent. Kami looked up expecting to find a battle raging, or a wounded ally, but saw only debris and a balcony.

Kami leaped again to the balcony and walked forward thinking the battle might have moved since the Dark Lord's message. When he landed all he saw was a single open doorway, but he could hear no blaster fire. Something's not right here, the Sentinel thought as he walked through the doorway and into a room full of larger-then-life holos of various species and genders. Kami walked up to the nearest one, a human woman holding a purple double-bladed lightsaber, and noticed a plaque at the bottom, "In honor of Dark Angel Serenity. Gone, but not forgotten," he read aloud to himself.

The Sentinel stood upright again and looked around at the base of the other holos and noticed they all had a plaque on them. Must be the Dark Angel Hall of Lost Jedi he thought, but neither Iron, nor the Dark Angels would hold a battle here, they have too much respect for the past. Kami scratched his head in confusion, and started walking back to where he had entered from, on the way he pulled out his comlink, "Rsg, can you verify my position?"

There was silence over the comlink, then the Master's voice came over, "Your tactical display is sync'd with the computer on board, you're reading your position right."

"Hmm, well thanks," Kami replied and closed the comlink just as he reached the balcony. "So why did Spanish call me here, if there's no-"

The Sentinel's sentence was cut off when the balcony he was standing was suddenly rocked by what felt like an explosion and gave way. Kami twisted in mid fall to make sure he would land on his feet, he landed in a crouch and pulled out his lightsabers and such them end to emitter to access his blade's new "Longsaber" mode. The hilts clicked together and a meter and a half long green shaft shot out.

The Master took a defensive Shien stance, expecting a wave of droids to appear over the pile of rubble he had climbed to get to where he was, but nothing happened. Kami shut off the longsaber temporarily and walked over to the pile of rubble, expecting a surprise attack, but still nothing happened. So what hit the balcony? he thought expanding his senses. That was his mistake.

As soon as he entered the Force the pile of rubble he was standing beside erupted inward, throwing the Sentinel into the wall, and nearly sending him into unconsciousness. Kami slid down the wall, then jumped right as he got a warning from the Force. The Sentinel rolled and came up, reigniting his blade, and looking for his opponent.

The dust from the explosive force of whatever had hit the pile of rubble was still too thick to see through, but the Sentinel could feel a presence standing not ten meters in front and to his left. Just as he locked in the debris cloud dispersed, revealing his adversary, "You betrayed me!" Aragorn screamed, loosing another Force Scream at the Sentinel.

"Port now!" a voice yelled in Raiden's ear. The Knight followed the advice and saw the droid starfighter that had been tailing him zoom by, followed by a laser blast hulling the fighter.

"Thanks," Raiden said pulling back to starboard and heading back towards the fray.

"No problem, but you owe me a Tarisian ale when this is over," replied the voice in good humor, "the name's Jace, don't forget it."

Raiden brought his M-wing back in line with the group of still larger, but dwindling droid starfighters, and fired the maser, tearing a swath through the enemy numbers. A hole through which he flew to get a momentary respite, no one would risk a shot here, the odds of hitting a friendly would be too high.

The Jedi Knight accessed the situation. The Gatekeeper was holding out of range of the Trade Federation cruiser and firing it's long-range turbolasers. The bombardment wasn't doing any direct damage, but it was keeping some power diverted away from the cruiser's planetary bombardment cannons. Sinestra, Xzavier, and himself were still intact, and attacking, but the two squadrons from the Dark Angel academy had dwindled to just fourteen. They were hitting the droid starfighters heavily, but the sheer number of enemies were overwhelming the small task force.

The Jedi Knight was now out of the safe zone and dodging laser fire from the starfighters and cruiser once again. He tried the comlink to get a status report, but nothing came back, just static on Master Daaaaa's channel, Must be jamming us.

Raiden spun his fighter, gunned it, then pulled a tight loop to bring him in line with his two pursuing starfighters. They were all excellent pilots, but there was a limit to the amount of tricks they could pull before the droid brains would catch on and compensate. They needed another plan, or more reinforcements. If they didn't receive one or the other soon, they were as good as dead.

Spanish closed his comlink, and chuckled to himself, That should do it. Let's see that pompous ass talk his way out of this.

The Dark Lord felt a tingle of warning and Force leaped to dodge a blaster shot, landing behind the droid and beheading it absently. Spanish turned his attention back to his original job, creating a distraction so that the Dark Angels could rally and plan a counter attack. The Dark Lord spotted Bazariel and Iron standing back-to-back deflecting the barrages of blaster fire back into the droids firing them.

The Dark Lord gathered his strength and released a blast of Force Lightning into the machines, frying a semi-circle around the two Jedi and performing a Force Leap into the midst of the rest. Spanish started cutting through the battle droids, releasing the occasional Force Blast into a group to clear a path, laughing the entire time.

He could feel the two Jedi catching up to him, and back-flipped to land with the group.

"So good of you to join us," commented Iron tossing a stream of loose rubble and debris into the armada of droids, "I was afraid you wouldn't leave any for us."

"Come now Iron," Spanish replied crushing a droideka with the Force, "we have to make some progress."

"Will you two quit yammering and cover me," Bazariel suddenly spoke up agitated.

Spanish shrugged and moved to cover the Knight's right, while Iron moved to cover the left, "Sure, what do you have planned?"

Bazariel stepped back and closed his eyes, "Watch and find out." The Jedi Knight flipped his blades to remain on, and let them float out of his hands. The blades started to spin in the Force, slow at first, but quickly building in speed until they were generating a powerful draft, then the Knight spread his hand out and swung them together again. The two lightsaber spun out around the Dark Lord and Grand Master and started cutting into the droid forces at an incredible rate. The twin blades continued back and forth, left and right, and in a matter of minutes all the droid forces in the area had been cut down. The two lightsabers returned to the Jedi Knight and slowed to a stop allowing Bazariel to grab and deactivate them.

Spanish and Iron both turned and looked at the Knight amazed, "Where in Xendor did you learn that?" Asked the Dark Lord, still recalling the sight.

"I must admit I'm curious as well Jedi," Iron said putting his hands inside the folds of his robes, "I don't recall that being in the Archive."

Bazariel was breathing heavily from the exertion, "Well I've been thinking about it for a while now, and it just seemed sma-" The Knight's sentence trailed off as he fell back and lost consciousness.

Iron reached out with the Force and caught the Knight, then brought him over and hoisted Bazariel onto his back, "Well at least now I know why it wasn't in the Archive." The Grand Master looked around and started walking over to a bench a few feet away, "I think it would be best if we let him recover, we can't afford to carry him, or leave him."

Spanish remained standing as Iron laid Bazariel out and sat beside the Knight, "Are you sure the mission can wait that long? You saw that display, even you and I would have trouble staying conscious after that."

Iron laid his head back and closed his eyes, "We destroyed a battalion of battle droids, they'll have to regroup before they can attack again. Besides we could both use some rest too."

Spanish scoffed, "Whatever, I'll take the first watch I guess," he said and walked over to a blasted-out doorway in the hall, so he could see and not be spotted. Gives me time to ensure a follower.

--------------------------

Kami jumped over the pressure wave and landed on a pile of rubble three meters high, "Aragorn wait! I can explain!" The Sentinel pleaded putting up his hands to ward off another attack.

"No more words!" The Marauder screamed releasing another wave of Force energy.

Kami leaped off the rubble, narrowly missing the blow, "Listen Spanish called me because he said Iron and Bazariel needed help."

"If you're going to lie at least make a plausible one, there's no one here!" Aragorn replied releasing a stream of Force Lightning.

Kami reignited his blade and caught the energy on it, "Yes I think he lied to me, so that it would seem as if I had betrayed you."

Aragorn grabbed a boulder in the Force and hurled it at the Sentinel, "That excuse again? I thought you were more original then that!"

Kami dived under the rock and sent a few smaller pieces of rubble at the Sith. He knew he wouldn't be able to talk the Marauder down, the boy had too much pent up rage, and he had finally found a release for it. Aragorn ignited his blade and diced the rocks and metal fragments up. Kami took advantage of the marauder's momentary inability to track him and cloaked.

Aragorn brought his blade down just as the Sentinel started the cloak, and it seemed as if the background was being pulled around Kami, leaving an absence in both sight and the Force. The Marauder released a telekinetic blast at the spot and yelled, "Show yourself coward!" Aragorn released several more blasts, but to no avail, he couldn't track the Jedi, and he didn't even know if the man was still here.

Then a voice seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere at the same time, "Listen to me Aragorn, I understand how this looks, but that is all it is, an image. I did not abandon you intentionally, I thought you could handle yourself, and I thought there was a greater need."

Aragorn closed his eyes, but the rage was still obvious in his stance, "Spanish was right, all you Jedi do is lie, and blame the Sith. You claim to be so right, and yet the Jedi have always proved more deceptive and malicious then any Sith, but you do it differently. You do it under the guise of right, of justice, but you're just as power hungry and twisted as the Sith."

The voice sighed, "What can I say, what can I do, to make you believe me?"

The Marauder opened his eyes, "Nothing," he said simply, then released a Force blast all around him. The shock wave ripped out, obliterating everything in its path, crushing the floor, pulverizing the rock, and throwing the metal across the room and embedding it into the walls.

Kami, completely unprepared for the sudden blast, was hurled into and through a wall into the Dark Angel Hall of Lost Jedi. The Sentinel slammed into a holo and fell three meters to the ground, barely having enough of his wits about him to land safely. Kami stood shakily and pulled out his longsaber. He looked up and saw Aragorn levitate up and through the hole, then land and ignite his blade.

"I've always wanted a fair fight with you Kami, and now I've finally got it. I know that this time you'll fight with everything you have, because this," he said tearing the blade through the holo beside him, "is a fight to the death."

Kami widened his stance and held his lightsaber upside-down over his head with his right hand, with his left he waved the Marauder forward.

Aragorn Force Leaped and came down with an overhead strike. Kami dodged right, and let the impact hit the ground, with his prosthetic leg he swept through the Marauder's strong legs and brought the man to the ground. Kami spun and tried to plunge the blade into Aragorn then, to end the fight quickly, but the Marauder rolled right and pushed himself up and away. He bounced off the wall then came back swinging with powerful Djem-So strikes.

The Sentinel ducked the first few, and leaped back, hoping to gain enough distance to give his longsaber the advantage, but the Marauder was not cooperating with Kami's goal. Aragorn charged to close the distance and thrust his blade at the Sentinel, making him dodge around and putting him off-balance. The marauder too advantage of the lost balance and Force Gripped Kami pulling him forward, then backlashing him with the hilt of his blade.

Kami reeled back, and unhitched his longsaber, breaking it down into two blades again, then brought them up in time to block an overhead blow from the Marauder. The saber lock continued several long moments, Aragorn using the Force and his strength to overpower the Jedi. All of a sudden Kami fell back and levered his foot into Aragorn's gut, the added power of the prosthetic throwing the Marauder several meters overhead. Aragorn spun and landed grabbing at his gut with his free hand for a moment, then releasing as the Force started repairing the damage. Kami jumped up and attached his two blades end to end and locked them, producing a staff.

The Sentinel switch to his old Juyo style and charged the Marauder, swinging wildly, until Aragorn was completely focused on defense, then released the staff and lashed out with a Force-enhanced punch that sent Aragorn sliding back, but mostly undamaged. Kami tried to pull the Marauder in with the Force, but he was prepared this time, and shrugged off the effort, then yelling an inarticulate scream. The Force Scream caught the Sentinel by surprise, and sent him flying, but he managed to reorient in air and land on his feet.

Aragorn entered a Soresu stance with his stance wide, his lightsaber horizontal overhead, and waved the Sentinel forward with a smile. Kami unhitched the staff into his Duals again, and ran at the Marauder, then used a Force Leap to close the distance and brought his blades down in an overhead blow. The Yellow and Blue of the Sentinel's lightsabers clashing with the Marauder's red/orange blade. The two, once friends, now enemies, were fully engaged, the warm-up was over.

------------------------------------------------------

//OK who's next?
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

//Me me me me Very Happy.

Anterias contacted Xzavier and Sinestra on the com.

"Guys I'm going to land on the planet good luck!"

Anterias saw a droid at his tail and made a run for it.

"I have no time for this I must help Aragorn, Kami and Thing!"

He used the ship's maximum speed to get as fast as possible to the planet but closed his eyes.

"Let's see how will you like this..."

He reached trough the force and used the force to stun the droid. The droid being stunned could not control his ship and crashed in to an ally freighter sending it to the planet's surface. Anterias entered the planet's atmosphere and noticed the holes in the Dark Angels's Academy walls.

" Well that's my best bet now let's just pick a hole and land."

He landed in a large room with two ships already crashed and two dark robed men jumped from the ceiling surrounding him. They ignited their sabers the colors of the blades were a crimson red.

"Okay so you don't look very friendly let's get this over with"

Anterias ignited his blue/cyan lightsaber and employed a mix of Djem-so and Soresu. The Robed men attacked relentlessly. The Gray jedi easily blocked their attacks.

"Okay that's it with the blocking"

He attacked with a Carthwheel poke. The saber hit it's target and the dark jedi recoiled a bit. Anterias used this to his advantage and charged at him while the other man was contacting somebody on the comlink...

//Well that's what I could think of for now Very Happy. Oh and also somebody could come and aid me while the droid reinforcements arrive. And once I am done with the Dark jedi and the droids I arrive at Kami and Ara's duel. Tell me what you guys think Smile.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

While Kami and ther other's ar in there dual,Stamp was trying to stay clear of any jedi/sith he may meat in this conflict.While he watched kami duel he patiently waitted for his master to arive.

Ah Dark Lord Spanish you have finaly arived.....what took ya"stamp said"

I had a little hold up with some fans Very Happy

Yea sure you did,wheres your'er over Apprentice?

I left him back at home...why?

-_- I would like to meat him.

Oh well im sry to, bad that i didnt bring him,poor shame.

yea well, LOOK OUT! *boom* ahh what was that "stamp said"

yeha that was fun (person) >.> What did u shoot us for

I was Testin my new laser cannon...is that a problom.

YES!*stamp* a where just about to leave cmon stamp.

Erm! (whipsers to guy) ill get you later >.

name: Stamp

Bio:allmost destroyed jedi council and came back to life.

saber/color: staff/single/blue/black

dark/light: dark in skills but lightside in words

hair color:brownish/black

eye-color:brownish/red)

skill/rank: mostly saber/sith_lord.

whareings:cloneish body_plate sith_robe
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:04 am

// feel free to edit:

As the fight continued outside both cruisers, DAAAAAA had landed successfully inside the Trade Federation ship, and was now moling his way inside the belly of the cruiser.

"Time to make ends meet, now where do i begin?" DAAAA said while tearing through the defenses poorly established throughout the hangar of the Trade Federation. After all, it was not expected for two tiny starfighters to be able to overcome their external defenses and make it into the ship.

Anterias had already left, sensing that the ground troops were in need. And since master DAAAA seemed to be handling himself well, he proceeded alone.

"AH, the main defenses core. i should tear up that place first. Might give some relief to our fighters." And so he force speeded down the hallways of the Trade Federation. The layout of the ship had been studied very carefully, and DAAAA knew the closest point to him would be the main defenses core system.

Plundging thru the droids, he arrived finally at the room where the core resided.

"BOOYAH two more!" Raiden had just shot two clean shots thru the cockpits of the enemy,

"You know, theres still a ton of them to go, you should hold the party for when we are home alive after this." Sinestra was holding her own against following fighters, and incoming turret lasers from the enemy cruiser.

"Uh, guys, i hope DAAAA moves fast in there, cause my shields are dropping really quick, and we need this baby for a ride back home." Rsg had been firing at the Trade Federation armada, and was getting attacked pretty well by them too.

"Ill come in to give u some cover" Xzavier slided his ship towards the cruiser, and followed two star fighters that had been dodging the defenses of The Gatekeeper.

"Two shots, miss, another two, Bullseye!"

Suddenly, all defenses in the enemy cruiser stopped firing.

"I guess DAAAA is doing his job" And Raiden could now maneuver more easily, having only to dodge the droids following him, firing very carefully on his tail "Here, take this trick ya effin tincans." Raiden made a 90ยบ angle fliping his fighter side ways, and slowing down speed, just as the two followers were too close to his tail. With this maneuver he capably fell behind the two, turned his ship back to normal, and blasted another two shots into their engines.

"Now to the generators of the ship, this outta take the bastards out." DAAAA slashed thru more droids, as the defenses started getting thicker, down the corridors that lead to the generators. Two droidekas attempted to stop the master, but only got pushed into the walls and crushed into trash.

"Ok, now im here, where do i put these damn charges!" DAAAA looked around the room, four cilindrical sparkling Huge structures connected to a central cable, wich distributed the energy through various secondary connections to the ship.

"I hope i have enough charges to blow this whole plaece up"

So he decided to plant them near the conections between the cilindar structures and the ceentral cable.

Be careful DAAAAA, high voltage here thought the master, has he balanced himself up the structures, not to fall onto the electrified floor that surrounded the cable, and reached tillthe cylindars.

DAAAA planted the first charge, and quickly followed the three next.

"I hope this works Kami, cause i dont wanna get blown up for nothing"

All charges set, DAAAA decided to speed up his escape, since he had 10 minutes to get out of there.

"RUNNING RUNNING RUNNING RUNNING...."

/ok guys, i hope this is ok with u....
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content