Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beggining of a Jedi

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beggining of a Jedi Empty Beggining of a Jedi

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:48 am

Okay this is like base on the clan ^^ feel free to join in Very Happy

Rules:
1. You can only kill your own character, or "fodder." Fodder is basically characters with no name or history that are only introduced shortly because they're needed to move the story along. Fodder examples would be the docking port authorities, droids, stormtroopers, etc.
2. A little comical aspect is fine, but try to keep the story mostly serious.
3. If you use another named character try to keep the character as he/she has been portrayed so far.
4. Don't make a contradictory post, plot twists are fine, but respect what has already been posted.
5. In order to avoid conflicting posts please post that you are going to write the next section, and then check back to make sure no one has written the same before you, before you start typing that section.
6. All OOC will be deleted after a few days.

--------------------------

A Transport Ship emerges from hyperspace around Yavin 4, it carries new recruits to the JvS Enclave...

The ship lands outside the temple and the new recruits are greated by KamiKazeAardvark, Jedi Sentinel of the Enclave (woot)

"Welcome to the Enclave new Recruits..." Said Kami as the "Recruits" walked out of ship.

"...is this it?" He said as he stared at the one recruit.

"...." Silence as the Recruit stared at Kami.

"Well...Follow me young one" Kami said walking towards the Enclave.

"Okay..." Replied the Recruit

Inside the enclave

"This way recruit to meet the Grand Master" Said Kami as he was turning left down a corridor.

Just then a Giant flying cookie appeared infront of the recruit...

"Cookie..." Said The Recruit as he followed the Giant cookie down the Right Corridor...

"Young one?" Asked Kami as he turned around and saw the recruit following the cookie

"Not again..." Said Kami "Stupid Sith and luring the new ones away with cookies..."

"Cookie..." Said the recruit following the cookie until he bumped into a Sith, Eric

Note: I'm choosing Eric because we need a rude person in here ^^ also because of the day he posted "Cookies..." In every thread on the forum in like February.

"Gimme the cookie..." Said the recruit as he jumped up trying to Snatch the cookie from the Sith.

"Sith stop using the cookies to steal the recruits" Said Kami "Is that so hard Eric?"

Kami dragged the Recruit down the Left Corridor to the Jedi side of the enclave...

"Eh well I still have my cookie" Said Eric as the Cookie was pulled from his hand

He turned around and saw it flying to the Recruit, and into his hands.

"...Stupid Newbie" Said Eric

The recruit happily ate the cookie as he was Dragged down the corridor.

"Welcome New Recui- Where are all the recruits?" Asked the Grandmaster

"This was the only one Sir" Replied Kami

"Really?" Replied the Grand Master.

"Yes sir." Replied Kami

"Well then, Hello new recruit, I am the Grand Master, Iron Rat." Said the Grand Master

"What is your name?" Asked Iron Rat to the new recruit.

"Dawn...Twilight...." Answered the Recruit.

Note: I had to include the cookie....I just HAD to..

I also had to steal it =) because I felt in a cookie eating mood when I wrote this

End of Chapter Very Happy

This is open to everyone Very Happy

Bio.

Name: Dawn Twilight
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Green

I will not put Iron Rat or Kami's Bio in here because I do not know their preferences >.> Feel free to join in Iron + Kami or anyone else
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26917
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Beggining of a Jedi Empty Re: Beggining of a Jedi

Seeminglymout of no where, a kid flys out, saber fighting with another guy. The kid bps into Dawn Twilight. The kid says sorry and introduces himself as Thing Nine Four-four, usually just called thing for short. Thing starts talking with Dawn, but then gets distracted by a ysalmari, and chases it.

"What the hell?" said Dawn.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

off the same shuttle as Dawn, a tall man clothed in black robes approaches Kami, Dawn, Iron and Thing

"Where is the Sith Academy?" said Aragorn

"Why do you want to join the Sith?" said Kami

"Do not question me Jedi scum, tell me where it is" snapped Aragorn

"Calm down, I just wanted to ask a question." replied Kami

*activates saber, glowing a deep red and orange* "Stop stalling Jedi, I may not have been trained by any of you, but I have experience with the force and this lightsaber, so dont think I am a push over. Stop stalling and tell me where Spanish is!" said Aragorn

*Kami activates his sabers* "I do not take threats lightly "boy" and I will certainly not take them from you. Spanish is not here but the Sith Academy is down the north corridor." replied Kami

"Hmpf. I can smell the fear on all of you" *approaches Dawn "Are you the new boy who has come to join the Jedi?" *slaps Dawn to the ground* "YOU INFERIOR IDIOT" Suddenly Iron jumps behind Aragorn placing one saber at his throat and his hand on Aragorn's wrist forcing him to deactivate his saber.

"Are we going to have a problem with you Aragorn?" said Iron

*Aragorn force pushes Iron against the wall* Yes you will Jedi, but let us not fight here. I would hate to see this little 9 yr old see one of the greatest Jedi killed by 17 yr old" replied Aragorn with hate that is not commonly seen.

*Iron calmly gets up unphased by the force push* "Leave now"

"Fine, weakling.I will see you later, Jedi" says Aragorn as he walks to the North corridor where he is greeted by Layfon.

"Much anger in him. Are you alright Dawn?" asked Iron

"Ya, I am ok. Is he a bad man Iron?" asked Dawn

"I don't know, he is a complicated person, which makes it hard sense, so I don't know for sure Dawn. One thing you must remember, even bad people still have good in them and your duty as a Jedi is to not only protect but to make the bad people good ones."

"Ok master Iron, I will make bad people good people" said Dawn so innocently

*Iron laughs because of Dawn's innocence and temporary ignorance on the subject.* " I am sure you will be great. Now come on, let me show you to where you will be staying"

A little Bio.

Name:Aragorn
Saber: Single; Deep Orange/Red
Status: Experienced recruit ( I dont really know how else to say this because I had some good experience before I came to the clan.)
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

"We can deal with him later," said Kami deactivating his lightsabers. He pulls out a comlink, "Raiden can you go find Thing? I think he may have gotten into my lab," Kami said stashing the comlink away and walking over to Iron Rat. "I know you dislike showing your skill to the young ones, but you really should think about our image."

"I am not as young as I used to be," replied Iron Rat, "and I have no time or patience for the likes of undisciplined Dark Jedi. Best to let them think they have the upper hand."

Kami shook his head, "I love the strategy old friend, but you leave me to make us look good," he said with a firm hand on the Grand Master's shoulder. The Sentinel looked back to the Recruit, Dawn, "Do not think us weak, young one, for we are not, we just have less... enthusiasm for showing off our abilities."

Kami stepped over to the learner, "Come we need to fit you with a blade, and decipher your best Form," Kami lead the recruit down the hall towards the Training Chambers when he heard a violent crash, "What the kriff?"

Kami's comlink beeped, "Master Aardvark we have a problem!"

"Yes I can hear that much. How big is this problem?"

There was silence over the connection for a few seconds, "You remember that door you told us to stay away from?"

"Yes...," Kami answered with a feeling of dread creeping into his gut.

"Well I think Thing may have accidentally destroyed the control panel when he was sparring with that Dark Jedi."

"Lovely," Kami replied shaking his head and shutting off the comlink. You may want to ask someone else to take you to the Training Chambers young one," he said igniting his lightsabers again.

Dawn looked at the Sentinel confused, "Umm may I ask why?"

At that moment the wall 30 meters ahead blew out in a shower of debris and a dark looming shape took form through the cloud of dust, a shape not unlike that of a Rancor, but much larger. The creature let lose a howl that seemed to shake the very foundation of the building and charged right at the Sentinel and recruit.

"Because Snowflake got lose," Kami replied to Dawn, then charged the beast.

Dawn ran down the hall to find either shelter or a weapon to fight with, all the while thinking, What the kriff is it with this place?
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am

Meanwhile on the sith side...

"Now the sith are all about power and b*tches you got that recruits" Spanish barks

"However, the only thing that might be tough for you tenderfoots is that we must take our tea with liquor...anyone who cannot do that must leave"

Trebz immediately walks out and leaves while everyone laughs at him

"Now go, I'm getting tired of looking at you lulz" Spanish yells and the recruits go to their dormatory (Anterias, legends predator, hrothgar and others)

"Sir I have a question" asks Fighter. "Talk to the hand biatch" replies Spanish
"but sir..." whimpers fighter "I said I'm tired, if you provoke me, my Brooklyn rage will erupt in a catastrophic manner and destroy the academy. Why don't you ask stamp, layfon, jacob, or dante...wait don't ask dante he's probably smoking a blunt"

Spanish turns on his pimpin red lightsaber and winds up a powerful attack. The attack cuts clear through a dummy. A boy wanders from the shadow. "Hello Spanish" "WTH do you want" Spanish rages. "I was inquiring with Kami and Iron about you...I want to be a sith" "Whats yo name boy?!" Spanish inquires. "Aragorn" "Sure but you must answer me..." Spanish says. "what is it milord..." Aragorn says uncertainly."

"WHAT'S TATERS!!!!" Spanish screams in a Gollum like voice "POTATOES....You boil em mash em stick em in a stew..." (reference to lord of the rings) "Very good you'll start tomorrow"

Just then a large roar emanates through the hall.. "Should we kill it" Aragorn asks. "You're asking a really lazy person to intervene when they're attacking jedi. I'll just chill and get crunk"
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am

Dawn ran down the coridoors, trying to find shelter or a weapon to fight with. He ran and found a door with a sign that said "Weapons Hold." he entered the room and inside found Thing. "Hey Dawn, looks like Im gonna be in "What are you doing here?" asked Dawn. "Well I figured that if I helped calm snowflake, I wouldn't get in as much trouble." said Thing. Thing then picked out some flash grenades and a saber. "Wanna help out?" asked Thing. "Ok!" replied Dawn. Dawn reached for a lightsaber. He though to himself that it would be better if he had two sabers. "C'mon Dawn." said Thing. Both of them sprinted out of the room, towards Snowflake.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:50 am

Thing and Dawn approached Snowflake and prepared to fight the Giant Rancor. Thing activated his saber and through a flash grenade at the Rancor. Dawn activated his sabers but only got a -Zzzzt Sound

"Uhm..." Said Dawn trying to turn them on again but only getting the Zzzzt sound again "...."

The Rancor loomed over Dawn while he tried to activate the sabers
Dawn saw the Shadow the Rancor casted over him and looked up

"dang it turn on.." Said Dawn backing away from the rancor
The Rancor roared

"uhmm..." Said Dawn staring at the rancor "..."
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

The Rancor comes in to take a swipe at Dawn, using reflexes he was unaware he possessed moved out of danger. However to his disbelief, he saw Thing laying on the ground unconscious.

"DANG IT! The Rancor must have hit him."

The rancor furious that he missed Dawn now pursues him down the corridor past the Sith recruitment office.

"HAHAHAHAHA Look at the little boy run, Aragorn" said Spanish drunk on Tarisian Ale.

"Screw the boy did you see the Rancor, I would love to kill that thing!" said Aragorn confidently

"It's chasing a Jedi and you want to save the Jedi?" said Spanish perplexed

"Yes, not only am I showing my power to the little one by killing the Rancor, I save the boy so he can be trained as a Jedi, realize his dream only to be crushed by me when we meet in combat." said Aragorn with a twisted smile on his face

"I like it, manipulative, arrogant and dark. Go for it and welcome to the Sith." said Spanish

"Thanks"

Aragorn activates his saber and begins to chase after the Rancor, like a man with a purpose.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Kami charged Snowflake, using the Force to aid his speed. The Rancor struck out attempting to knock the Sentinel off balance long enough to eat, but Kami used the Force to jump onto the fist, then another to get on its head. The rancor reared back trying to dislodge the Jedi while Kami starting hacking away at Snowflake's head, but his lightsabers were barely penetrating so he back-flipped off and onto the ground just in time to get his feet caught in one the the Rancor's wild grasps.

"Kriff!" he cursed as Snowflake brought him up for closer inspection. "No," he said sternly, "you don't eat people!" "Your supposed to eat Sith!" he shouted. Snowflake opened his mouth and was about to eat Kami when a flash grenade came out of no where and lodged in Snowflake's mouth.

The Rancor dropped Kami unceremoniously on the floor and ran past Kami to whoever threw the grenade at him. Kami turned and saw Thing attacking Snowflake, "Thanks Thing, maybe I won't throttle you this time...," he said rubbing his head. At that moment he saw Thing get hit upside the head, "Ouch, that couldn't feel good."

Kami looked at Snowflake to judge the best moment to attack when he saw the recruit, Dawn, standing slack jawed only a few feet from Snowflake. "Aw Stang!" Kami used the Force to sprint himself across the distance and towards the Rancor, re-igniting both sabers as he went, "DAWN, JUMP!"

The recruit did so just in time to avoid a potentially lethal swing by Snowflake. Knowing he wouldn't make it in time Kami yelled, "Run Dawn, buy some time so I can close the distance!"

The recruit did so, but the Snowflake was faster then Kami had remembered, "Kriff I'm not going to make it at this rate. No I'm a Jedi, through the Force I can do anything!" Kami concentrated even more on his speed and the hall seemed to blur as he flew down it, at one point he felt he narrowly missed something, but he didn't have the time, the Rancor was closing in on the recruit again.

Kami leaped to cover the remaining distance and plunged both lightsabers into the Rancor in a reverse grip, then used the momentum to do a front-flip under the rancor. Kami landed in a crouch, "Recruit catch!" he yelled as he threw both his lightsabers to Dawn.

"Got'em!" Dawn yelled, "Now what?"

"You'll figure it out," Kami said as he used the Force to hold the Rancor in place.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Dawn charged at the rancor igniting the sabers and jumped at the rancor trying to impale it only to bounce off it's back and land in it's hand

"That's not good..." Said Kami

The Rancor swallowed Dawn with one gulp and then swung it's tail at Kami to free itself from his grip.

Kami was swung back into a wall and was knocked out.

Aragorn decided to make his move now and charged at the rancor from behind. The Rancor Swung its tail at Aragorn but he dodged it and jumped onto the Rancor's back slashing at it only to not penetrate the Rancor's tough skin. The Rancor swung it's tail onto it's back knocking Aragorn off. He landed infront of the rancor and slid under it to try and cut through it's weaker part of it's skin. As he was preparing to slide the Rancor grabbed by his feet and hung him upside down. Aragorn was thrown through a wall and landed infront of Spanish.

"I knew it wouldn't work." Said Spanish looking down at the unconscious Aragorn.

Thing got up from his blow to his head at this time and went over to get Kami out of his daze. The Rancor spotted Thing and proceeded to menacingly walk over to Thing.

"Wake up already Kami!" shouted Thing as he shook Kami

Kami finally got up when the Rancor was 10 feet away ready to charge them.

Thing and Kami Jumped over the Rancor as it dove into it's attack and landed a few meters away.

"Where's Dawn?" Asked Thing

"Inside the Rancor..." Replied Kami

"..Oh" Said Thing grimly.

Just then two green blades jumped out of the Rancor's stomach as a Circle was cut out of them and Dawn jumped out covered in a brownish-purplish goop

"Ewww...Remind me not to get eaten anytime soon again.." Said Dawn shaking some of the goop off him.

"Your Alive!" Shouted Thing "Oh and you need a shower" Thing said Pinching his nose

"...I was inside a Rancor's Stomach...I'm covered in goop...and whatever else was in there...OF course I need a shower" Said Dawn
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Kami rubbed his head absently, "I really wish I could stop being hit there." He turned to Dawn, "Good recovery recruit, although I wish it had not needed to come to that. You did almost what I wanted, but you forgot to use the Force to help with the impaling."

Dawn smacked his head, "Right, that's basic Jedi fighting technique isn't it? I'll try to do better next time." Dawn deactivated Kami's lightsabers, "Here you are Master."

Kami looked down at the blades covered in slime, "That's alright, you can keep them. I've got a few spares."

Dawn shrugged and clipped the lightsabers to his belt, "Guess I better get clean and changed huh?"

"Yes very much so," Kami waved a Jedi over, "Padawan Aleksi, could you please show the recruit to his room?"

"Yes, Master." The Padawan turned to Dawn, "Follow me please," he said and led the recruit down the hall.

Kami looked around at the mess of guts on the floor, and the size of the rancor's carcass, "What a mess," he said shaking his head. The Sentinel turned and spotted Thing trying to slip away unnoticed, "Thing!"

The Knight cringed at his name being called, but turned and came back anyway, head held low, expecting a severe punishment, "Yes Master Aardvark?"

Kami used the Force to call over a mop and bucket from inside the Darth Bar, where the fight had come to it's conclusion, "Guess who's on clean-up duty?" The Sentinel smiled inwardly as the Knight groaned.

"Aww!" Thing groaned, but got to work anyway.

Kami heard a groan from behind and looked up in time to see Aragorn picking himself up. "OW, what the kriff happened?"

"You got knocked out by Snowflake, never underestimate a Rancor's maneuverability," Kami replied trying not to laugh.

He need not have bothered though because Spanish was only a few feet away laughing his ass off, "Dude you got owned by a tail! Can you say whipped?" Spanish continued to laugh even harder though no one could figure out how that was funny.

Aragorn just looked confused, "Why the stang did you even have a Rancor?"

Kami shrugged, "They can deal with more pain then most animals."

"Oh," Aragorn thought, "wait you're a Jedi, don't you guys believe in being nice and all?"

"Can't always anticipate what the experiment will do, and...," Kami looked at Aragorn and the look caused the Dark Jedi to take an involuntary step back, "let's just say not all of my old darkness has been cleansed." Kami walked away back towards his lab.

Spanish, finally able to stop laughing came up beside Aragorn, "He used to be a Sith, a Marauder even, but he gave it up. Too bad it was his loss."

---------------------------------

Bio:
Name: Kamikaze Aardvark, uses just Kami for short.
Hair color: Brown, with a white streak
Eye color: Blue
Clothing: Around Temple: White robes with a black cloak. On Mission: Mandalorian armor.
Lightsabers: Right-hand: Cyan, Left-hand: Bronze
Force level: Medium-low range, able to aid physical ability and throw small objects, but large telekinesis and healing drain his power fast
Force Specialty: Cloaking
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile in the Darth Bar, Thing was cleaning up, using the force to aid in the cleaning process. He thought to himself, "Hey, this ain't as bad as I thought." Thing was running around, lifting shit up with the force. As he was running, he slipped on the rancor's goop. He fell face first into the bucket which was right in front of him. He got up, with a bunch of crap all over his face. "I'm not gonna barf. I'm not gonna barf!" repeated Thing. Then, Thing felt his stomach rumble, and the food going up his throat. Out of his mouth came the most wretched and foul stench, which caused him to barf even more. "Stoopa ass rancor..." Said Thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bio->
Name: Thing Nine Four-four
Hair: Curly and black (soon to be short and black Wink )
Eyes: Hazel
Clothes:
Missions- red shirt, black leather jacket and black jeans.
Temple- brown tunic with black sleeves and black boots, all covered by a Jedi robe.
Lightsaber: chrome plated hilt which emits a single blade which is sea-green
Status: stubborn ass Knight with little chance of becoming a master.
Force ability: relies greatly on the force, mostly because he knows he can do anything with it. He ain't too shabby with saber either Wink
Force Specialty: Battle Meditation
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:51 am

Meanwhile at the Sith Academy, Aragorn and Spanish discuss sith topics like bros, hos, and which Enterprise captain would win, Picard or Kirk

"Kirk sucks, Picard was infinitely smarter than him, plus he was French"
"OH yeah, well Kirk was a better fighter and had awesome monologues"
"wait why are we discussing this, we have to discuss about the rancor and how dawn beat that thing" Aragorn states
"Why worry over that, It was merely luckzors" Spanish answers
"Yeah but Kami is teaching him stuff"
"dude...dawn states he r teh best at duelies...you're seriously going to worry about that?" Spanish retorts

"I remember Kami...decent warrior, sarcastic, me always making Arthur jokes (Arthur the aardvark, 90's television show, had annoying sister named D.W.)...but he gave up his ways to join jedi. Think about it, he threw away bitties, alcohol, and power to join those pious wankers"

Sinestra comes and says it time for the after dinner orgy with the recent shipment of slave girls.

"well I gotta go aragorn, group sex is calling me.." Spanish winks and then sprints after Sinestra

"well that was strange" states Aragorn who keeps his eyes on the Jedi enclave wondering what life will be like at the academy

Bio--

Name: The Spanish Inquisition Spanish for short
Hair: Black with a red bandana with sith designs and ace of spade
Eye color: almost black
Clothing: At the academy: Purple robe with black cloak with red trim On a mission or battlefield: Durasteel helm and Spaulders. Leather shirt, Short shorts (so he doesn't trip, also to show off dynamite legs)
Saber: one Single decorated hilt with krayt dragon, Red crystal, one staff saber that's black (used for spamming stuff :O) same design
Status: Sith Overlord and Dark lord of the Sith Faction (and all the sins that come with it)
Force Ability: Uses a lot of pull, push,saber throw, drain (but doesn't whore with it), and grip. Unlimited power with telekinesis (power is known among recruits as BROOKLYN RAGE!!!!)
Force Specialty: Choke (he's known for pimp choking hos that disrespect him)
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Thing was returning from the space barber when he started being shot at by a Sith ship. "Who are you?!" yelled Thing through the communications system. "Guess who!" said a familiar voice. "Hrothgar?!" asked Thing. "Ya!" replied Hroth. The dog fight ensued for a couple of minutes. Thing rolled and dogged Hroth's shots, and Hroth dogged Thing's. Then, finally, thing saw an opportunity to actually dammage his opponent. Unbeknownced to Thing, Hroth had also seen an open shot, and the both took that opportunity. As the force would have it, Thing and Hrothgar both hit eachothers wings, simultaneously. Both of them started to spin out of control. Thing ejected as he was falling, but Hrothgar wasn't as lucky as Thing, for his seat wouldn't eject. He braced himself for impact. Thing, having placed on a jetpack during ejection, was now flying for the academy. Once he had arrived, he was greeted by one of his best friends and an awesome master, Daaaaa. "Did you get a haircut?" asked Daaaaa.
"Oh, you noticed?"said Thing. "I didn't think anyone would really noticecause it's kind-of-a minor change."Well I like it. Anyway, where's my ship?" asked Daaaaa. "Oh that? yeah... About that." said Thing. "I kinds got in a dog fight with Hrothgar, and we both went down. He couldn't eject, but I think he's still alive. He's surrvived worse fights than that." said Thing. Daaaaa then told Thing he would have to help Daaaaapay for another one. Thing asked "Hey, why not get a new YT-2400? They're awesome." "I might just do that." said Daaa.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Next Day:

"Careful, careful, these are very fragile crystals Kami, don't screw this up," Kami said to himself carrying two crystals over to his workstation. Kami had been up most of the night constructing a new weapon for the Jedi arsenal and was almost finished, only one step remained, setting the focusing crystals. He had locked the door so as not to be disturbed and so far it seemed to have worked rather well, Why didn't I think of that sooner?

Kami was just about to the tube he was going to put the crystals in when he heard several loud bangs, "If I didn't know better I'd say those were turbolasers." He listened for a few more seconds and the sounds died down, "Oh well." The Sentinel continued putting the crystal in the cylinder when he was rudely interrupted.

*WHAM*

The wall directly in front of Kami blew in, scattering tubes, crushing equipment, and spraying dust and debris everywhere. He instinctively dropped the crystals and pulled up a Force barrier shielding him from injury, "What the kriff?"

Once the debris stopped falling Kami dropped the barrier and took a look around, his chemicals and materials had been broken and scattered, most of his equipment had been smashed, and his project was nowhere in sight. Instead, not a meter away a starfighter's front fuselage and cockpit had lodged itself into his outer wall.

"Lovely," he said rolling his eyes, "guess I should see if the poor sap is alright... then I'll beat him to within an inch of his life." Kami climbed on top of the fuselage and pried open the canopy with the Force, "Hello, anybody alive, so I can throttle you for kriffing up a month's worth of work?"

Unexpectedly Hrothgar popped up out of the cockpit, knocking Kami to the ground in surprise, "Ow!"

Hrothgar looked at Kami, "I here, DUELS?"

Kami looked up with a sadistic look, "Good you're not harmed, that means I can chop off a few limbs!" Kami lunged at Hroth igniting both his lightsabers and swinging down with both blades.

Hrothgar brought his lightsaber up to block, but was knocked out and over the cockpit by the violence of Kami's attack, "DUELS," he shouted landing on the ground near the door.

"PAIN," Kami shouted back swinging wildly at Hrothgar, forcing him back against the door. The Sentinel stabbed at the Sith Lord breaking the lock and allowing the door to swing open. Hrothgar rolled back and swung at Kami from the right with all his strength. Kami brought his right blade up and reversed the grip blocking the blow, "Strength won't win you this one Sith!" He shouted kicking out and catching Hrothgar in the stomach, throwing the Sith off balance, then brought both blades down in a cross pattern.

Hrothgar brought his single blade up and blocked at the pivot point on the Sentinel's blade, then planted his foot in the Jedi's stomach and rolled over, throwing Kami off him and down the narrow corridor. Kami deactivated his lightsabers and rolled with the momentum to come up standing. Both combatants stared at each other, waiting to see who would start the attack this time.

Hrothgar put one hand to the ground and started pulsing Sith Lightning through it with an evil grin on his face. Kami knew his Absorption technique was not advanced enough to deal with the attack from beneath, so he used the Force to propel himself at the Sith at near ballistic speeds, spinning his lightsabers in front of him to provide the most possible offense. The Sith Lord, shocked by the improvised move, redirected his lightning at the Sentinel directly, which the lightsabers deflected in their spinning, but it was too late for the Lord to change his position.

Kami came in and used the Force to guide his aim, so he would only destroy the Sith's hilt and cut off his arm casting the Lightning, then flipped himself around and planted both feet in the Lord's chest propelling Hrothgar to the end of the hall, and knocking him unconscious. The Sentinel wanted to cause the Sith Lord more harm, but he restrained himself, he had already acted in rage, he didn't need to regress any further in one day.

"Well fought Sith, but never interrupt my lab work."

------------------------------------------------

Kami headed to the Security room after taking Hrothgar to the infirmary, they had assured him the Sith Lord's arm could be reattached.

Kami knocked on the door, but there was no response so he knocked again. After about two minutes of no response he put his ear to the door to find out if anyone was even in there.

"NO WAI!"

"Hell yaz!"

"Nopes Jedi rulez!"

"Epic lie, Sithies for teh win!"

Kami heard the sound of two lightsabers igniting, "OK, that's too far!" Kami ignited his Cyan blade and sliced through the lock, then pushed the door open with the Force. Inside he saw Hero, with a red staff, standing frozen across from Siris, also frozen, with a single blue lightsaber.

"O, hai Kameh!" Hero said, then looked at his lightsaber, "Umm this isn't what it looks like..."

"Yes it is," said Siris with a straight face.

"Shuddup j00 idiot!" Hero shouted.

"Make meh Sithie-pooh!" Siris retorted lunging at Hero and Hero lunging back.

Kami shook his head, then used the Force to throw them both away from each other, "By the Force, get a room already!"

"Ooooh Good idea Kami!" Hero said enthusiastically.

"Honestly, why do I put up with you?" Siris said smacking his head.

"Because you lub meh!" Hero responded, "Now give meh a hug!" Hero said jumping at Siris arms wide.

"No homo, no homo!" Siris yelled, running out of the room with Hero on his tail.

Kami shook his head, then turned back to the console. He sat down and turned on the public announcement system, "Attention all Jedi and Sith who have a lot of time on their hands, please report to the Hall of Knowledge for possible mission assignment, that is all."

Kami got up and headed towards the Hall of Knowledge, stopping to talk to a few Masters along the way to give the Academy members enough time to gather. Eventually making it to the Hall thirty minutes after the announcement. The Sentinel walked out onto the platform and saw at least two dozen people standing in the audience, Wow, well now I know who to assign extra work when I get back.

Kami walked to the podium and adjusted the microphone, "I've got a mission to go on, and I think it would be a good experience for some of our less experienced Academy members to join me, so they can get a feel for work outside the Temple. I need four people to accompany me, now this mission won't be real exciting, mostly just getting some supplies and equipment, but I would like at least one skilled saberist along.

"So, any volunteers?"
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Aragorns silhouette was nagging at Aard's vision as the room was silent because nobody wanted to go on the mission.

"I'll go. I am no fan of your's, Jedi but I dont mind getting out of this bloody place for a good sport."

"Isn't everyone tired of staying here in this place?" said Aragorn with his persuasive tone

"Cant you stupid people come up with things to do? I am tired of training against weaklings!! I threaten a padawan boy to fight with "Grand Master" of the Jedi and he is to weak to do it. Then Aard has to go and kill the rancor, finally a challenge worth my time."

"I am sick and tired of this, Kami"

Aragorn activates saber in a rage charging at Kami with the aid of the force.

"FIGHT ME YOU COWARD" Aragorn yells
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:52 am

"Not again!" Kami said exasperated as he dodged back to avoid Aragorn's attack. The Sentinel started back-stepping to avoid the slashes, "I do not wish to harm you young Sith, but if you persist I might be Forced to do so."

The Sith seemed not to hear him, or he did not care. Aragorn stepped up the attack by lashing out with Lightning, "FIGHT ME!" Kami, knowing the lightning could go wild if he didn't stop it, took the brunt of the attack, getting himself thrown across the stage and nearly off it.

Aragorn stood there shocked, "Do you really believe me so weak you can kill me without igniting your lightsabers?"

Kami stood shakily, several Jedi attempted to come to his aid, but he waved them away, "Weak? No. Misguided? Yes. I do not know what you hope to accomplish, and I don't think you do either. You've taken a dark path, but the darkness has not fully consumed you. I make it a policy to never kill anyone I think can be saved from Darkness, for to die in the dark is to die alone and unloved.

"I have given in to my rage once today, and if I were to ignite my blades, I fear I would be plunged into that rage again. I will not fight you with a blade, I will fight you with my fists, and with the Force, and though I may lose, I will not have compromised my beliefs!" Kami finished, standing fully and taking a defensive stance, "But I do not expect you to stop Sith, so come when ready."

"Jedi Arogance!" Aragorn yelled, then jumped at Kami spinning his blade.

Kami sidestepped to dodge the swing by no more then an inch, then pushed with the Force sending Aragorn off-balance and causing him to fall. The Sith's hand hit first, causing it to spasm and release his lightsaber. Aragorn rolled and Force pushed himself to standing, then called for his lightsaber, but it did not come.

Aragorn and Kami looked over and saw Spanish standing there hand raised, holding the lightsaber in his Force grip effortlessly, "He challenged you apprentice, and without his lightsaber. The Sith may not care about honor, but we do still have our pride, you will fight him equally, or not at all."

Aragorn looked to Spanish, then to Kami, then back to Spanish, "Fine, I'll stop," the Sith looked at Kami, "for now."

Aragorn walked to the edge of the stage where Spanish was standing and jumped down, "I saved your life boy, don't forget that," whispered Spanish.

"I could have taken him, especially without his lightsabers," Aragorn snapped back in an equally low voice.

"Perhaps," Spanish conceded, "but I doubt you would have survived that," Spanish tilted his head up and to the right.

Aragorn looked up and saw a mysterious figure holding a Tenloss combine disruptor and sniper rifle, "I didn't sense him at all," Aragorn said then looked back at Spanish, "who is that?"

"A Gray Paladin, I do not know which, but they are very proficient with blasters, and very unorthodox in their honor code."

Kami, oblivious to the conversation between Aragron and Spanish walked back to the podium, "Well, as I was saying I need volunteers."

"You still have my blade Kami," Aragorn spoke up, then quietly said to Spanish, "Is literally stabbing him in the back is still alright?"

Spanish smiled, "Now you're learning."

"And my Staff!" Yelled a mysterious voice in the crowd, the man came forward to be seen, but was still under his robes, "Because: No one messes with the Zohan!" He shouted flinging back his robes as everyone cheered for some unknown reason.

"And my Duals," said Dawn, in the front row.

Thing came forward, armed fully, "You carry the fate of us all Master!"

-------------------------------------

Yes I just ripped off Lord of the Rings and You Don't Mess With The Zohan in the course of half a second. Mr. Green
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:53 am

// ok sorry this took so long guys have been busy and unable to post Evil or Very Mad I apologize once again. Ok here we go!

*The next day after the mission was announced*

"So, you excited Thing? We are finally get to put our training to good use." said Dawn all excited shinning his lightsabers for the upcoming mission

"Ya! I am totally stoked for this" Thing activates his saber out of excitement "I am ready to kill some bad guys!"

Aragorn comes over "You do realize we are just going to Vjun to get supplies right? The only thing you are going to find there thats dangerous is the acid rain... I hope you know force protect."

"So no killing people?"

"I could start with you Thing if you want to see someone killed...."

Zohan comes onto the ship hearing Aragorns last sentence and activates his saber to be on the safe side

"Aragorn, back off..."

"Look who rolled out of bed to come do servants work... pathetic. Why did I sign up for this mission again?"

"Because you are bored" said Dawn

"OH!!! Thats right I remember I even attacked Kami I was so bored heh..."

Dawn gets in the cockpit with Zohan to start flying to Vjun. After a relatively uneventful trip of 3 hours the party finally arrived on Vjun, easily spotting the supplies that they needed to bring back for the Academy.

Aragorn devised a plan. "Who is the supplies for?"

"We need these supplies to create new lightsabers and maintain the current ones we have." said Zohan

"We being the Jedi or the Sith?"

"Just the Jedi, Span already went out and acquired the supplies for the Sith."

Aragorn got a smirk on his face that Dawn and Thing noticed.

"Why do you ask, Aragorn" said Thing hesitantly looking at Dawn, with a hand on his saber, ready to draw, because he knows how Aragorn operates after the stunt he pulled with Kami.

"Oh nothing... nothing at all" said Aragorn arrogantly

Thing whispers to Dawn "I dont trust him."

"Neither do I."

"Are you guys gonna help me or not? The more of us working the faster it gets done ya know" said Zohan annoyed not noticing Aragorn slip onto the ship

While in the Ship, Aragorn finds the supplies for the Jedi. Aragorn thinks to himself "Span siad something about stabbing Kami in the back.. what better way to do it then sabotaging the Jedi's supplies. That would give us a clear advantage"

Aragorn places a device he made in all the supply crates. After placing the devices he presses a button on a detonator and goes out to help with the rest of the supplies.

"I got the Ship prep'd and ready to go Zohan"

"FINALLY!!! Someone who actually wants to help out!!"

After 20 minutes, the supplies are loaded and they are back to the Academy. Once they arrived, Zohan noticed that most of the supply crates where empty.

"HEY!!!!" yelled Zohan

Everyone runs in to see whats wrong

"Whats going on?" asked Dawn

"ALL THE SUPPLIES ARE GONE DISINTEGRATED IT LOOKS LIKE!!!"

"Did you forget to put the shield over them while they were in the acid rain?" asked Aragorn

"I think so..." said Zohan doubting his own voice

"YOU THINK SO!!!!...Kami is going to kill you." smirked Aragorn

"Ya.... he is."
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

//Yes, but I haven't really seen anything unusual about how we portray your character.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Who am I going to kill?" Kami said standing behind Zohan.

Zohan froze, then turned and looked at Kami, "Oh, hello Master, how are you?"

"Jedi Zohan, I asked you a question," Kami said folding his arms, "but I have a feeling I'm not going to like the answer."

"They kriffed up the supply run," Aragorn interjected leaning against the ship, "you Jedi are apparently as incompetent as you are hypocritical."

Zohan looked at his feet, "Sorry Master."

"Oh come now it can't be that bad," Kami said pushing past and heading over to the crate, "so what if a few things got singed I'm sure we can recover some... of... it..." Kami trailed off as he looked in the empty crate.

Kami turned and sat down on the edge of the crate massaging his temples as if he had a headache. "Alright, what happened?"

Zohan spoke up from the back, still thoroughly inspecting his feet, "I may have forgotten to turn on the containment field before we left the shelter."

Kami looked at the Knight with his hands together in front of his face, "I see." Kami glanced at Aragorn momentarily and saw a smirk on the Sith's face, He did something, but I've got no evidence to prove that it wasn't an accident.

There was silence in the hanger for a few minutes. "We could go back, I mean it'll only take a little bit," Thing said trying to compromise with the eerily silent Sentinel, "it's not like we're low on credits..."

Kami continued to think without speaking, "What's wrong Master," Aragorn said practically spitting the word, "Rancor got your tongue as well as your spine?"

-------------------------------

Meanwhile Dawn had gotten bored and gone back on-board the ship, "Wonder if there's anything cool in here." The young Jedi looked around the cockpit, but thought better of touching anything, lest the ship actually take off, "Hmm maybe I better explore somewhere else."

Dawn walked down the corridor looking around but nothing was catching his attention, "Hmm, maybe now would be a good time to practice that, reaching out thing the Grand Master told us about." Dawn sat cross-legged in the middle of the corridor and used the Force to search his surroundings.

Dawn saw the corridor in his mind's eye, but the colors were much more subdued. The young Jedi expanded his senses more and could now see the hanger, with several bright blue and red dots, Oh those are Jedi and Sith! Hey I can hear myself think... wait I phrased that wrong. Oh well who cares this is awesome! Then Dawn noticed several smaller yellow dots mixed in with the red and blue, Huh wonder what those could be...

Dawn focused on the yellow dots, which were clumped together near 3 blue dots, a red dot, and a purple dot, Who are they? Oh wait they must be us, me, Thing, Zohan, and Aragorn! Hi Guys! Oh right they can't hear me. I wonder who the purple dot is... Oh right yellow dots. The young Jedi focused on the area in which the three dots were, he was close enough to count them now, and realized they were on this ship.

Oh hey maybe those are some supplies that survived! The young Jedi broke his concentration, leaped up, and started hurrying towards where he had seen the dots, but when he got there he was surprised, because he wasn't in the cargo hold, he was in the crew cabins. "This is a weird place for supplies to end up," Dawn muttered while walking along and looking around.

After finding nothing the young Jedi stood with his hands on his hips, "I could have sworn this was the place. Oh I know maybe someone was hiding them!" Dawn jumped excitedly and started overturning just about every piece of furniture in the crew cabins until he finally turned over a dresser and found three shiny balls sitting taped together, "What the kriff are these things?" Dawn wondered picking them up and twisting them around for inspection. The young Jedi felt an indentation and head a click, then a beeping noise that started slow, but got faster as it went. "Uh oh, I broke it, better see if Thing knows how to fix it," dawn thought a minute, "on second thought I'll ask Zohan."

------------------------------------------------

"Enough Aragorn, there's no point to trying to get him to fight," Thing said rolling his eyes. "I've seen him get like this before, it'll take a life threatening scenario to get him out before he's good and ready."

Aragorn shrugged, "Worth a try, I mean nothing ever happens here!"

Just then they all heard a beeping coming from the ship and looked over to see what it was. Dawn came running out of the ship holding a bundle of shiny silver and matte black, "Thing I think I broke it!"

Thing squinted trying to get a better look, "Break what?" Thing's eyes widened once he got a close look, "Stang, Dawn those are thermal detonators! Get rid of them!" Thing shouted diving for cover.

Aragorn stood there paralyzed with shock, How did that little whelp find my stash?

Zohan Force sprinted out of the hanger and into the Temple, "Nice knowing you all," he shouted back.

Dawn ran up to Kami who was still sitting silently on the crate thinking, "Kami what should I do? Kami? MASTER!" the young Jedi shouted. Dawn decided to poke the Master to get his attention, "KAMI!"

"Ow!" The Sentinel rubbed his shoulder, "What is it youngling?"

"Finally!" Dawn shoved the thermal detonators into Kami's lap, "Here take this," then ran away.

Kami looked down at the beeping package the youngling had so prompting dropped on him and realized what it was, "Oh lovely."

Knowing he didn't have much time Kami ran over to the back wall where the speeder bikes were, "I need to borrow this," he said then floored it without waiting for a response. The biked flashed past the group and out of the hanger, and was soon out of sight.

----------------------------

Kami rode the bike as fast as he could and was soon out over the canyons, "no time left, gotta dump them here!" The Sentinel reared back and hurled the thermals with all his strength, but it wasn't enough, the group of three detonated too close and threw Kami off the speeder bike and down into the canyon, "Ah!"

The Sentinel had nearly lost consciousness from the blast and was falling fast, No time have to push and hope for the best! The ground was approaching fast so Kami twisted himself into a ball and Force pushed as hard as he could against the ground to slow his fall, but it wasn't enough.

He felt his body hit the ground hard and bounce a little, he could feel excruciating pain, but quickly fell into unconsciousness.

----------------------------------

//Get your character more to your liking Dawn? xD
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Aragorn, using the force is watching Kami's unconscious body laying outside the Academy.

"What are you doing Aragorn?" asked Span

"Well, I did what you said. I stabbed Kami in the back, not literally because that would be to easy. The supply run was for the lightsaber equipment for the Jedi, so I disintegrated the supplies."

"How do you know it was just for the Jedi?

"Zohan said you already got supplies for the Sith.

"No, I didnt. That was what this supply run to Vjun was for, us."

Aragorn stunned at the turning tide

"So Zohan lied..."

"Ya, Zohan lied he is good at that..."

"So, now, I am solely responsible for the lack of lightsabers in the Sith Academy?"

Span activates his lightsaber in anger "Yes, Aragorn you are." Span starts approaching Aragorn with hate filled footsteps.

"Wait, wait. How was I supposed to know Zohan was lying? The crates weren't labeled and Jedi aren't supposed to lie so I wouldnt suspect him of lying."

His reasoning with Span was to having no affect on Span, he was angry, blood thirsty and ready to kill. Aragorn activates his lightsaber knowing he isnt going to stand a chance against Span, until he seen Zohan laughing in the background, seeing what he has created. Anger swelled up in Aragorn, and much to Span's surprise, charged him.

Aragorn, inexperienced at Ataru, relentlessly attacked Span wildly swinging hoping to hit something.

"Stick to what your good at boy..." said Span with a smirk on his face

Aragorn, without thinking heeded Span's advice and switched to Soresu, it was a good thing he did. Span, proficient in Djem-So, keep striking aggressively, but Aragorn kept blocking with his passive form.

"You, have to be the most patient Sith to be able to use that form." said Span in a confused yet still angry tone

"Expect the unexpected." Just then a burst of electricity flew Span backwards knocking his lightsaber free. In the blink of an eye Aragorn jumped to Span's side lightsaber at his throat.

"You pass." said Span

"I what?"

"The whole supply run was a test to prove your loyalty to the Sith and your lightsaber ability. You are know a Dark Jedi."

"Ya know, you could have told me all of this before I left?"

"Ya, but wheres the fun in that?"

"He has a point ya know." said Layfon passing by after the amusing fight.

"True." Aragorns offers his hand to Span but is pushed away.

"I can help myself up, I have pride" Span calls his lightsaber to him and clips it on his belt.

"So Dark Jedi equals DJ? That means I can scratch some vinyl?" said Aragorn casually

Span begins to choke Aragorn

"Stop messing around, boy" Span releases the choke.

"Fine, sheesh. What about Kami? He is laying unconscious outside, I could go and kill him."'

"Thats a long ways to go Aragorn... You really wanna waste your time on him. He is lying unconscious and wont be much of a fight."

"True, but one less Jedi isnt a bad thing either..."

"Fine, you will need a speeder and pack a something to eat its gonna take at least a day to get out there."

Aragorn rushes to the speeder room, drags out a speeder and zooms off towards Kami.

Back at the Academy Dawn and Thing are practicing for their upcoming trials.

//I figure this is open enough for Thing or Dawn to do something with, or Kami for that matter.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:54 am

Aragorn, using the force is watching Kami's unconscious body laying outside the Academy.

"What are you doing Aragorn?" asked Span

"Well, I did what you said. I stabbed Kami in the back, not literally because that would be to easy. The supply run was for the lightsaber equipment for the Jedi, so I disintegrated the supplies."

"How do you know it was just for the Jedi?

"Zohan said you already got supplies for the Sith.

"No, I didnt. That was what this supply run to Vjun was for, us."

Aragorn stunned at the turning tide

"So Zohan lied..."

"Ya, Zohan lied he is good at that..."

"So, now, I am solely responsible for the lack of lightsabers in the Sith Academy?"

Span activates his lightsaber in anger "Yes, Aragorn you are." Span starts approaching Aragorn with hate filled footsteps.

"Wait, wait. How was I supposed to know Zohan was lying? The crates weren't labeled and Jedi aren't supposed to lie so I wouldnt suspect him of lying."

His reasoning with Span was to having no affect on Span, he was angry, blood thirsty and ready to kill. Aragorn activates his lightsaber knowing he isnt going to stand a chance against Span, until he seen Zohan laughing in the background, seeing what he has created. Anger swelled up in Aragorn, and much to Span's surprise, charged him.

Aragorn, inexperienced at Ataru, relentlessly attacked Span wildly swinging hoping to hit something.

"Stick to what your good at boy..." said Span with a smirk on his face

Aragorn, without thinking heeded Span's advice and switched to Soresu, it was a good thing he did. Span, proficient in Djem-So, keep striking aggressively, but Aragorn kept blocking with his passive form.

"You, have to be the most patient Sith to be able to use that form." said Span in a confused yet still angry tone

"Expect the unexpected." Just then a burst of electricity flew Span backwards knocking his lightsaber free. In the blink of an eye Aragorn jumped to Span's side lightsaber at his throat.

"You pass." said Span

"I what?"

"The whole supply run was a test to prove your loyalty to the Sith and your lightsaber ability. You are know a Dark Jedi."

"Ya know, you could have told me all of this before I left?"

"Ya, but wheres the fun in that?"

"He has a point ya know." said Layfon passing by after the amusing fight.

"True." Aragorns offers his hand to Span but is pushed away.

"I can help myself up, I have pride" Span calls his lightsaber to him and clips it on his belt.

"So Dark Jedi equals DJ? That means I can scratch some vinyl?" said Aragorn casually

Span begins to choke Aragorn

"Stop messing around, boy" Span releases the choke.

"Fine, sheesh. What about Kami? He is laying unconscious outside, I could go and kill him."'

"Thats a long ways to go Aragorn... You really wanna waste your time on him. He is lying unconscious and wont be much of a fight."

"True, but one less Jedi isnt a bad thing either..."

"Fine, you will need a speeder and pack a something to eat its gonna take at least a day to get out there."

Aragorn rushes to the speeder room, drags out a speeder and zooms off towards Kami.

Back at the Academy Dawn and Thing are practicing for their upcoming trials.

//I figure this is open enough for Thing or Dawn to do something with, or Kami for that matter.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:55 am

Meanwhile in the Training Chambers...

"So Dawn, you practicing for padawan?" asked Thing.

"Yup!" replied Dawn.

"Well, I'm goin' for master."

Wait... How long have you been a Knight?" asked Dawn.

"Um... 3 months? Yeah, that's it..." replied Thing.

"And how much times have you tried for master?" asked Dawn.

"Twice..." said Thing.

"Yeah... You're deffinatly gonna get master this time." Dawn rolled his eyes.

"Shut up!" said Thing.

"Fail, fail, fail, fail, fail!!" shouted Dawn.

trying to distract himself from Dawn, started chanting "Na, na, na."

"Yeah, well, I'm gonna laugh when you fail and I pass!" said Thing.

"Hahaha!! You just jinxed yourself! Haha!" yelled Dawn.

"MAY THE FORCE DAMN IT ALL!!!" shouted Thing on the top of his lungs.
---------------------------------->

//that's all I could come up with for now... Maybe I'll work on it later Very Happy!
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:55 am

/This first part is a sequence of different memories, the 3 dashes represent a skip forward in events.

-----------------------------------

"I'm leaving."

"Why?!"

"Because the Jedi offer me no power any longer!"
---
"I pledge allegiance to you my master."

"Good, now you will prove yourself, slaughter your old Master!"

"It will be done."
---
"Why!? I was your Master, your colleague... your friend..."

"Because in slaying you, I will become more powerful then any Jedi can imagine!"
---
"Your reign is at an end Dark Lord! I will take your title now!"

"Haha, we will see boy!"
---
"Impossible, I have the power of the Dark Side! How could I lose?"

"You don't understand the meaning of Darkness fool!"
---
"He's in bad shape, the Dark Lord nearly killed him."

"Please, I don't want to die!"

"You should have thought of that before you picked a life of violence, but I am not as cold-hearted as you, I will take you to the infirmary, but it will be your fight to live.... And your path to choose."

--------------------------------

Darkness, a strange thing. For some it is calming, for others it is a source of fear, and for yet others a source of power. It is the absence of everything, nothing in it will harm you, but nothing will aid you. If you come prepared, then you will be fine, if not, then you will soon realize why many find it terrifying.

The first sensation Kami felt was pain, in fact when he first awoke it was the only thing he felt, but that soon changed. While he was a Sith he had learned how to focus his negative emotions and feelings towards a task, and while he was no longer a Sith, it did still have a tendency to come in hand. He pushed past the pain and felt around him, he felt dirt, and rock, and not much else, he kept moving his hand and hit it on something sharp and warm. He withdrew his hand quickly to avoid injury and forced his eyes open.

The first thing he saw, was no different from what he saw with his eyes closed, Darkness, right, he thought waiting for his eyes to adapt to the low lighting. As his eyes got used to the lack of light he was able to pick out things, a canyon wall about 5 meters to his left, another 100 meter to his right. A speeder bike, or what was left of it, 4 meters ahead of him and debris spread out all over the place. He couldn't look up and it took him a few minutes to figure out why, Must be lying on my stomach.

Kami started pushing himself up and immediately the pain surged back ten-fold, "AHHHHHHH!" He screamed. But he didn't stop, he knew he needed to get himself to a sitting position if he was ever going to figure a way out so he gritted his teeth and pushed himself five meters to the canyon wall and leaned against it. He took a couple deep breaths then took stock of his body and it's damage.

Kami looked down and saw his right leg bent at an unnatural angle, his left seemed fine so he tried moving it and got pain in his ankle. "OK right broken, probably shattered beyond any first-aid care, and left ankle sprained, so no walking out of here." He lifted his arms, and could feel small cuts and bruises, but nothing serious. He put his hands to his chest and felt another stab of pain, "Well that's at least three broken ribs." He felt his neck and head next, and aside from a rather large bump on his head he was fine there, "Some good news at least I suppose."

The Sentinel moved on to his equipment next. He felt at his belt, he found a bent grappling hook, some smashed emergency field rations, a bag of what had been credits, but were now very expensive modern art, his emergency transponder, and his two lightsabers. His lightsabers were a little bent, but when Kami hit the ignition they both came on, "Defense, check," he put the lightsabers back at his belt and pulled out the transponder, only to discover it wouldn't turn on, "probably got too rattled. Why is it that they never make the kriffing transponder tough enough to withstand a crash?" Kami blew out his breath in frustration and immediately regretted it for the pain it caused his broken ribs.

"So, no transport, no transponder, and my legs are so kriffed up that I may need to get a replacement for the right one. Odds of someone being able to find me without a transponder, nill. Chance they will look after that explosion, even lower." Kami leaned his head back in defeat, "Yep, I am officially screwed..."

Kami heard a whine and looked up. He saw a light glimmer in the distance and brought out his lightsabers, "I may be dead but I am not being eaten!" The Sentinel yelled in defiance of what he thought was a wild beast, then threw both sabers at the source of the light.

--------------------------------

Aragorn brushed his hair away as he sped towards the last place he had felt Master Aardvark before the crash. He dodged out of the way of a rock then saw the canyon a few hundred meters ahead. The Dark Jedi looked around and found a path down to the bottom of the canyon, he started out alert, but quickly found his mind wandering because of the lack of obstacles.

How the kriff did he make it so far so fast? The Sith wondered, I've been riding for almost four hours now at top speed, so how was he able to rid the same distance in less then four minutes? Aragorn mused about possibilities, but it was mostly just a way to keep his mind occupied, as the ideas were becoming more and more ridiculous.

The Sith shook his head and laughed quietly to himself as he thought of one particularly bizarre scenario. Just then he saw a flash of two lightsabers, a cyan and a bronze blade, "Hey Kami you're alive!" he shouted jubilantly, because it meant that the Dark Jedi would eventually get that duel he wanted. His mind briefly wandered to a scene of himself standing victorious over the Sentinel's body, and by the time he looked back down he had only a second to react.

The lightsabers, which had still been a good 100 meters away were now spinning into his speeder's engine, "Stang!" He cursed performing a Force leap up and over the bike as the two blade twirled through it. Aragorn landed in a crouch, and ignited his own lightsaber in time to deflect both of the Sentinel's as they came back around, "Woah! Kami hold it it's me Aragorn, I'm here to help!" The Dark Jedi yelled as he jumped to avoid one particularly awkward attack. He brought his lightsaber back up into a Soresu stance, but noticed the sabers twirl around him and back towards their owner, now only 10 meters away.

The Dark Jedi deactivated his blade and walked towards the injured Sentinel, "You treat everyone who comes to save you like this?" Aragorn noticed Kami's broken leg, "Ouch, that can't feel good."

Kami did not look amused, "Have you come to finish me off Sith? Or are you just here to gloat at my misfortune, because I seriously doubt you came here to help me. After all, what do Sith say? Ah yes: 'One less Jedi, one less waste of charge.'"

"Ouch. No I actually did come here to help you Jedi, you never gave me that fair duel, and I'm here to make sure there's one less hypocrite among you." Aragorn retorted, "Now are you able to walk? You destroyed my bike, and it's a long walk back to the Temple."

Kami ticked off the points on his hand, "One pulverized leg, three broken ribs, and a sprained ankle," the Sentinel said looking at Aragorn, "Do you think I can walk? Just hit your transponder, it'll be less work and annoyance for both of us."

Aragorn looked at Kami confused, "What transponder?"

Kami slapped his palm to his fore-head, "The one they give you when you first come to the Temple!"

"Ohhh," aragorn said remembering, "Spanish takes those away."

"What? Why?" Kami asked in disbelief.

"Because," Aragorn started, then beat his chest and spoke in his best Spanish impersonation, "'If you're too much of a pussy to get out on your own, ain't no one gonna come help do anything, but loot your rotting corpse!'"

Kami just shook his head, "Yeah that sounds like Spanish," the Sentinel looked up at the Dark Jedi, "so, now what?"

Aragorn tapped his forehead thinking, "Good question..."
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:56 am

How much do you weigh?" said Aragorn

"What does that matter?" said Kami confused and a little annoyed

"Well, my only idea is that I could carry you on my back and I could use the force to run back."

"Thats the stupidest idea ever..."

"Do you have a better plan!?!?! For god sakes you have a broken leg and looks like a few broken ribs. You aren't going anywhere unless someone carries you or we get rescued, which is highly doubtful considering most people at the Academy are training or is rooting for either of us to die out here."

Kami thinks for a minute, pondering an escape plan

"What if we wait for someone to come and kill one of us and then take their transportation?"

"and you thought my idea was stupid...."

"True, well I am going to meditate and try to figure out a way out of this."

"Fine, you meditate and I am going to go find something to kill. I am bored and tired of staying here."

"Is that all Sith think about is killing?"

"Most sith, but I am not like most sith."

Kami's laugh turned to excruciating pain

"Don't make me laugh you idiot... How are you different."

"I actually follow ideals of my own, not just sith ideals."

"How do you figure?"

"I am more humble than most Sith"

"I said dont make me laugh, Aragorn!"

"I bet I am the only sith in this Academy that would stay out here with you and not kill you."

"Hmm you have a point"

"Don't forget, I am the only Sith who uses Soresu in the entire Academy, that takes patience. Not an ideal of the Sith. Correct?"

"Yeah, I guess I never really thought about it that way."

"Well, I am beginning to have thoughts of joining the Jedi. The Sith life really isn't for me. I just dont know if I can handle Span or Layfon hunting me down for leaving the Sith, I am already wondering where Hero is since he left. I haven't seen him in a long time. I dunno I like not having all the rules of the Jedi and the whole Diplomacy over Skill thing isn't my particular brand of Juma Juice."

"This isn't a trait of a Sith either."

"What isn't?"

"Telling a an enemy how you feel about the Sith and your doubts."

"Ya, but something tells me your not gonna say anything."

"You trust your instincts more than you know, Aragorn. You really should consider joining the Jedi."

Aragorn began to think. Is it really worth it? living a life of nothing but gaining power and killing everyone to gain this "power" and then die? Is this never ending cycle a good way of life? Kami could sense the confusion and doubt in the Dark Jedi's mind, but was distracted by something coming in the distance.

"That sounds an awful lot like a speeder." said Kami confused

"I wonder who it is?"

"It's Jacob."

"Oh you have got to be kidding me, this guy has been after me ever since I joined the Sith."

Aragorns look on his face told Kami everything, it was like reading a book. For the first time, the Dark Jedi felt fear and was unsure of what to do.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:56 am

//xD I think Ara and I better take this next couple parts, unless thing or dawn want to make their own adventure Surprised

Kami looked towards the far canyon wall and saw the Marauder's speeder bike winding it's way down the path to the bottom of the canyon. He looked to the Dark Jedi and saw Aragorn standing there, pale and vacant.

"Aragorn!" The Sentinel yelled getting the Dark Jedi's attention and snapping him out of his daze.

"Huh? What?" Aragorn said shaking his head and looking at Kami confused.

"Listen I know you don't like the Jedi, or me for that matter, but if we don't cooperate we're both going to die here," Kami explained pushing himself up straighter. "Jacob is exactly what you would expect from a Sith, arrogant, cold, cruel, and powerful in the Force. He has a firm grasp of Force Combat, and an even better comprehension of how to use his staff, and while neither ability alone is on the par with a Marauder, combined they make him a very dangerous foe, as you've well figured out."

"You could say that," Aragorn said looking back at the canyon wall in contemplation, "I've had run-ins with him many times, and each time I have barely been able to hold my ground. Why do you think I focused so much on Soresu?" He asked looking back at Kami, "It was the only Form in which I had even a chance at holding him off," the Sith leaned against the wall for support, "his attacks are so random, that I almost swear he never uses the same one twice, and his Force," Aragorn made a sarcastic laugh, "well I never was much good with defensive Force techniques."

"Yeah, well Spanish is not one for defense," Kami commented shrugging, "but as for the randomness of his attacks, that's just a trick of his weapon."

Aragorn looked at Kami as if he were trying to decipher the Sentinel's meaning from his expression, "What do you mean?"

"Well it's all odd angles, a staff doesn't have the attack vectors most people expect, up and down. Because of its length it has to attack laterally or diagonally, and so it gives the false impression that the attacks are random. Of course it doesn't help that Jacob capitalizes on it." Aragorn tilted his head in confusion illiciting the rest of the response from Kami, "He mixes Ataru and Shien, when they're opposites, this has a tendency to create panic and frustration, a bad combo if you plan to win the fight."

"So what?" Aragorn asked shrugging his shoulders, "You offering to teach me how to beat him in the," the Sith looked back to the mountain, "four minutes we have left?"

Kami shook his head, "No. I can't teach you how to defeat him I can only teach you how to read his patterns."

"And what about his Force use?"

"Straight to the core of the matter," Kami said sighing, "you're going to have to trust me Aragorn, and I don't just mean my advice, I mean you're going to have to left me use the Force to make up for your inexperience. I know we're opposites, but I'm hoping your survival instinct will overcome your prejudice." Kami held his breath for a five count in anticipation, then let it out and asked, "So, truce?"

Aragorn thought for a few moments, then nodded, "For now Jedi, but try one of those Mind Tricks and I swear I'll make your death a painful one."

Kami smiled, "Deal. Now when Jacob arrives he'll try to grip you in place and rush you with Ataru, you're going to have to trust me on the grip part, I can block that, what you need to worry about is your defense. The only way to beat Ataru is with a stronger Ataru, Vaapad, or Soresu, since you only know Soresu you'll have to stand your ground and block all his attacks. His attacks are going to be geared to getting you to panic, but it is vital that you stand your ground, if you do that I can promise you none of his attacks will penetrate. After about half a minute of unsuccessful offense he'll switch to Shien, so he'll jump just out of your range and wait, this is another psychological technique of his, it's meant to frustrate you, the key to beating it is to out wait him, but if you become impatient and try to swing, even a feint, I promise that you will die. While he's waiting he'll go for your feet with the Force, trying to draw you off balance so he can strike, again you'll have to trust me to block that, since I'm not fighting I'll be able to direct all my energy into defense."

Kami took a deep breath and checked the far wall to see how much time he had left, only about a minute, "Now here's the tricky part. Once he tires of waiting he'll switch to Juyo, and start combining his Force and lightsaber attacks, this is something I cannot defend you against, because of the abruptness with which the attacks are cast. Were this a normal fight I would tell you to defend until his anger became to great to focus completely and then strike, but this is no normal duel. When he switches between Shien and Juyo, he'll be momentarily vulnerable, we must take advantage of this, but the way in which this lapse will be expressed is hard to read, so YOU will have to choose this moment and what to do in it, I will lend you my full energy when I sense you are ready, but at that point I will be unable to show you what to do. It will be a make or break moment, and it will be entirely upon your shoulders, I wish there was another way, but there isn't."

Aragorn took this all in, gulping audibly, "Well no pressure right?" The Dark Jedi turned back around and saw the speeder bike's light rapidly approaching, we're screwed.

Jacob slammed the bike into a sliding stop, then flipped off and landed a few meter away from the duo. He flipped his hood down, showing his appearance and causing both Kami and Aragorn to retract involuntarily. The Marauder's face was pale and cracked in several places, his eyes burned like the heart of a sun, and his short hair was spike at radical angles, "What now bitches!?"

//Your turn Ara, hope this fight sequence is epic Very Happy
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down